Shareblue has committed treason by working with the Chinese government, the City of London, Mexico, Israel...

Shareblue has committed treason by working with the Chinese government, the City of London, Mexico, Israel, Saudi Arabia, the Clinton Foundation and other Middle Eastern Groups to subvert American politics and promote censorship

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-27/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-chinese-government-host-foreign-special

archive.is/3qIjI

disobedientmedia.com/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-to-chinese-government-host-of-foreign-special-interests/

archive.is/aRPcc

Chinese Tycoon Ke Xiping and the Chinese government bought influence in Shareblue and concealed the purchase as a mining deal. Employees of Shareblue also have strong ties to the PeaceWorks Foundation, which is run by Mexican billionaire Daniel Lubetzky.

There are also ties to Australia, where figures in the mining community acted as gobetweens for the Chinese government and Shareblue

These generals are for identifying and building a database of Shareblue employees as well as identifying the locations of their offices and places of business. It is also for working to track the various globalist sponsors and groups affiliated with Shareblue for future reference and operations.

Pastebin of Shareblue employees (update/replace as needed):

pastebin.com/cyMTHt55 (embed)

Previous threads

Other urls found in this thread:

ojp.gov/docs/LE-Equipment-WG-Final-Report.pdf
omegaresearchfoundation.org/about/funding
oakfnd.org/bio/adrian-arena
wnd.com/2014/02/smoking-gun-in-irs-political-targeting/
dropfile.to/T4QAmyf
nytimes.com/2013/09/29/us/nsa-examines-social-networks-of-us-citizens.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nsmo0hUWJ08
dailycaller.com/2017/03/01/pakistani-suspects-in-house-it-probe-received-4-million-from-dem-reps/
disobedientmedia.com/organization-tied-to-david-brock-used-laundered-taxpayer-money-from-illicit-israeli-political-intervention-to-fund-clinton-campaign/
archive.is/ItPsI
archive.is/TvTIm
archive.is/zoBqP
archive.is/J7WB7
archive.is/QBlll
archive.is/HOQnO
archive.is/v2QbP
theguardian.com/world/2013/mar/25/us-bill-equipment-home-afghanistan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1033_program
techdirt.com/articles/20151117/16050132844/documents-show-1033-program-still-resulting-lots-lost-weapons-other-abuse.shtml
muckrock.com/foi/united-states-of-america-10/1033-suspension-and-reinstatement-list-andor-notification-letters-13332/
buzzfeed.com/evanmcsan/270-strategies?utm_term=.ap2AL0bdA5#.pid29wox26
archive.is/ORAeN
archive.is/hCTGe
upi.com/Top_News/Special/2012/09/19/US-shrugs-off-USAID-move-by-Moscow/UPI-49191348062117/?st_rec=9272371966400
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who will be awake for the next few hours? we need someone to manage a pastebin of new information found

giving this thread a bump

Bump for migration

Reposting sleepy user from last thread:

Anyone else looking into the 1033 program that soontobedead user may have been referring to? Possible money laundering using MRAPs?

Apparently Obama signed an executive order 13688 that allows for law enforcement agencies to sell military equipment including MRAPs to anyone? All it refers to is non - law enforcement agencies that the federal government approves of. Would you merely need a LEA in on the scam to basically move the MRAP back and forth constantly? The EO mentions all the LEA has to pay for is shipping costs. Really not sure how money laundering works and I am tired as hell, but wanted to throw this theory out there.

ojp.gov/docs/LE-Equipment-WG-Final-Report.pdf

Also notice that stakeholders on this EO include Omega Research Institute, which is funded by the Oak Foundation (Soros ties through the Director Adiran Arena).

omegaresearchfoundation.org/about/funding

oakfnd.org/bio/adrian-arena

Another stakeholder includes: Urban Institute which was implicated in the IRS targeting scandal under Obama.

wnd.com/2014/02/smoking-gun-in-irs-political-targeting/

Still a work in progress, but wanted to put out there what I had looked into so far before I head to bed.

fucking hell i forgot the subject please forgive me this was my first bake and it's 3 am

I can do this against establishment. David brock can suck my cock but he'll have to wade through rivers of shit. I haven't followed either thread DESU so tell me what needs to be done.

Should rebake and include the info:::

HILLARY, SOROS AND OBAMA USED US MONEY TO FUND CLINTON ELECTION AND COVER IT UP

WAIT
this fits in with what the other user said
a tank being sent back and forth for no reason other than to spend money
right? am i crazy?

bump

agreed, i'm going to bake a new thread with the proper subject unless anyone objects
i will post a link to the new thread in the old thread as well

You have to find the rest of the money. 350k? That Senate investigation is a sham. Portman is a neocon shill. That Senate investigation is ignoring billions upon billions of dollars. Connect the Fox Report from today with what you've connected to night and it's there for anyone with the balls to take it

Here is the basic gestalt of that info.

Keep this thread going, no need to overdose the board and bring about any unwanted attention from (((mods))).

correct.

Use the transportation as a coverup for the transfer of the illegal transaction while still being able to maintain its cloak of a military transport instead of money laundering

I think it's fine

cemex?

I think that is the track sleepyanon was on.

Here is the soontobedeadanon pic for reference.

where are the archive links to back everything in that pic up? i'm going to make a poor man's infograph to spread to the colony

agree, never split threads after making one. just let it ride we're already here

We need email addresses.

The deep state has started a coup against Trump. Elements of the deep state leaked raw FISA take to discredit General Flynn. Now they will try to do the same to AG Sessions. The goal is to take out Trump allies one by one until he is isolated.

You can stop them by publicizing their primary weapon of blackmail and slander: the NSA systems used to spy on Americans and the legal loopholes in FISA that allow them to do it. They can't operate this way in the light of public disclosure.

Thanks to Snowden, we know a lot about the communications interception infrastructure. We know about the upstream programs like FAIRVIEW, OAKSTAR, BLARNEY, etc. that work through the XKEYSCORE architecture. We know about the downstream programs like PRISM. We know about SMS collection via programs like DISHFIRE.

We know two huge loopholes in FISA let them surveil and retain data on US citizens. Per FISA, they can retain US person data if encrypted or if related to a counterintelligence investigation. They are using these loopholes to monitor government officials including Flynn and Sessions.

It's much worse than that. In 2008 IARPA commissioned a working group to study two systems named SYNAPSE and CATALYST. SYNAPSE is a data ontology that defines relationships between data records obtained via FISA and Patriot Act records provisions. CATALYST is an ontology engine that assembles these data records into an integrated format on analyst demand. See the report from the working group here:
dropfile.to/T4QAmyf
These systems were then implemented as shown in a 2013 NY Times article that contained a leaked Snowden slide - pic related. The import of the slide was overlooked at the time.

nytimes.com/2013/09/29/us/nsa-examines-social-networks-of-us-citizens.html

These systems grew to ingest data from over 60 different sources. The on-demand nature of CATALYST allowed DNI Clapper to lie when asked about dossiers:
youtube.com/watch?v=nsmo0hUWJ08

dailycaller.com/2017/03/01/pakistani-suspects-in-house-it-probe-received-4-million-from-dem-reps/
related?
fucking gookmoot stop unplugging servers at 3am

Here you go anons, this is my gift to you for distribution. Tomorrow it will go out to an even larger forum. Some of us are watching and listening, let's purge this degeneracy and rebuild the world in our own image.

disobedientmedia.com/organization-tied-to-david-brock-used-laundered-taxpayer-money-from-illicit-israeli-political-intervention-to-fund-clinton-campaign/

Feel free to make suggestions for editing, I will lurk and consider anything you point out.

>We need email addresses.
of who? for what?

>viaUsaid

here:
COMPILED ARCHIVES:

US STATE DEPARTMENT --> ONEVOICE --> VICTORY15 --> 270 STRATEGIES --> HILLARY AND OBAMA CAMPS

***ONEVOICE***
archive.is/ItPsI
archive.is/TvTIm
archive.is/zoBqP
archive.is/J7WB7

***V15***
archive.is/QBlll

***270 STRATEGIES:***
archive.is/HOQnO
archive.is/v2QbP

Whatever user, we're in operational mode right now no need to worry

Don't worry about it, we'll fix it for the next bread

theguardian.com/world/2013/mar/25/us-bill-equipment-home-afghanistan

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1033_program
techdirt.com/articles/20151117/16050132844/documents-show-1033-program-still-resulting-lots-lost-weapons-other-abuse.shtml

muckrock.com/foi/united-states-of-america-10/1033-suspension-and-reinstatement-list-andor-notification-letters-13332/

so these weapons werent lost but the money was laundered?
>SOMEONE SHOW ME HOW THE MONEY WENT TO OBAMA

buzzfeed.com/evanmcsan/270-strategies?utm_term=.ap2AL0bdA5#.pid29wox26

wew fucking gookmoot making me doublepost here

buzzfeed link archive archive.is/ORAeN
guardian archive link archive.is/hCTGe

upi.com/Top_News/Special/2012/09/19/US-shrugs-off-USAID-move-by-Moscow/UPI-49191348062117/?st_rec=9272371966400

u-s-a-i-d
s
a
i
d

c-a-r-t-e-l
a
r
t
e
l

so the money is gathered someone, and obama's team set up a some fake organization to train campaign workers in order to accept payments?

Not gonna lie, former Shareblue shill here. This is fucking hilarious watching Brock crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the Sup Forums usernames!

Bump

Anyone else having trouble posting? Feels like I'm being throttled.

Very nice. Gonna bookmark this site for future cheeky reads. Will report any needed updates as I read through it.