/SBG/ SHAREBLUE GENERAL - NOW WITH MORE SUBJECT LINES

HILLARY, SOROS AND OBAMA USED US MONEY TO FUND CLINTON ELECTION AND COVER IT UP

Shareblue has committed treason by working with the Chinese government, the City of London, Mexico, Israel, Saudi Arabia, the Clinton Foundation and other Middle Eastern Groups to subvert American politics and promote censorship

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-27/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-chinese-government-host-foreign-special

archive.is/3qIjI

disobedientmedia.com/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-to-chinese-government-host-of-foreign-special-interests/

archive.is/aRPcc

Chinese Tycoon Ke Xiping and the Chinese government bought influence in Shareblue and concealed the purchase as a mining deal. Employees of Shareblue also have strong ties to the PeaceWorks Foundation, which is run by Mexican billionaire Daniel Lubetzky.

There are also ties to Australia, where figures in the mining community acted as gobetweens for the Chinese government and Shareblue

These generals are for identifying and building a database of Shareblue employees as well as identifying the locations of their offices and places of business. It is also for working to track the various globalist sponsors and groups affiliated with Shareblue for future reference and operations.

Pastebin of Shareblue employees (update/replace as needed):

pastebin.com/cyMTHt55
Previous threads

Other urls found in this thread:

ojp.gov/docs/LE-Equipment-WG-Final-Report.pdf
omegaresearchfoundation.org/about/funding
oakfnd.org/bio/adrian-arena
wnd.com/2014/02/smoking-gun-in-irs-political-targeting/
archive.is/F3jOa
disobedientmedia.com/organization-tied-to-david-brock-used-laundered-taxpayer-money-from-illicit-israeli-political-intervention-to-fund-clinton-campaign/
disobedientmedia.com/the-art-of-the-new-deal-how-trump-is-using-mexican-company-cemexs-concrete-to-build-the-wall-and-profit-both-countries/
archive.is/ItPsI
archive.is/TvTIm
archive.is/zoBqP
archive.is/J7WB7
archive.is/QBlll
archive.is/HOQnO
archive.is/v2QbP
archive.is/qlie8
fbi.gov/tips
upi.com/Top_News/Special/2012/09/19/US-shrugs-off-USAID-move-by-Moscow/UPI-49191348062117/?st_rec=9272371966400
twitter.com/real_sessions
twitter.com/jasoninthehouse
twitter.com/TGowdySC
dodig.mil/pubs/report_summary.cfm?id=7245
dodig.mil/pubs/sar.cfm
archive.is/GGbR7
archive.is/MV9Wh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

bump for justice

why was the other one deleted?

Bump

Checked and bumped

Reposting soontobedeadanon in pic related and sleepy user from last thread below:

Anyone else looking into the 1033 program that soontobedead user may have been referring to? Possible money laundering using MRAPs?

Apparently Obama signed an executive order 13688 that allows for law enforcement agencies to sell military equipment including MRAPs to anyone? All it refers to is non - law enforcement agencies that the federal government approves of. Would you merely need a LEA in on the scam to basically move the MRAP back and forth constantly? The EO mentions all the LEA has to pay for is shipping costs. Really not sure how money laundering works and I am tired as hell, but wanted to throw this theory out there.

ojp.gov/docs/LE-Equipment-WG-Final-Report.pdf

Also notice that stakeholders on this EO include Omega Research Institute, which is funded by the Oak Foundation (Soros ties through the Director Adiran Arena).

omegaresearchfoundation.org/about/funding

oakfnd.org/bio/adrian-arena

Another stakeholder includes: Urban Institute which was implicated in the IRS targeting scandal under Obama.

wnd.com/2014/02/smoking-gun-in-irs-political-targeting/

Still a work in progress, but wanted to put out there what I had looked into so far before I head to bed.

DISOBEDIENTMEDIA IS DOWN
>DISOBEDIENTMEDIA IS DOWN
DISOBEDIENTMEDIA IS DOWN
DISOBEDIENTMEDIA IS DOWN
DISOBEDIENTMEDIA IS DOWN

Checked.

Also, keep up the good work.

No description remade

Archived it the second I saw that shit get posted

archive.is/F3jOa

It's back up now, though it feels a little slow. It went down at almost the exact same time as the last thread was Jewed.

intradasting

oh gee are you telling me ShareBlue is a fraudulent organization?

Shills are in full force tonight. Good God.
Bump

ACTUAL US TAX PAYERS DOLLARS TO FUND THIER CROOKED CAMPAIGNING.

Fucking hell people, this is a bigger scandal than this "muh russian scandal" bullshit ever was. I didnt want to pay the govt for this shit.

they were thrown a bone and told to go attack

that's literally what they do. they work to destroy what little democracy there is left for a bit of money

they are traitors, pure and simple

Morning fellow Bong. No, it's not fraudulent, what on Earth would give you that idea?

did anyone save the pic from this thread? it got wiped even though it seemed like it was pretty active

ShareBlue is funded by the Chinese

the filename was something along the lines of "Sup Forums goes nuclear" and the last line in the text was along those lines as well

bump

I suppose it's a bit too early for sarcasm, isn't it?

Suggest edits and I'll see you all tomorrow

disobedientmedia.com/organization-tied-to-david-brock-used-laundered-taxpayer-money-from-illicit-israeli-political-intervention-to-fund-clinton-campaign/

Anons may find this information on CEMEX relevant given what sourceanon talked about

disobedientmedia.com/the-art-of-the-new-deal-how-trump-is-using-mexican-company-cemexs-concrete-to-build-the-wall-and-profit-both-countries/

this one?

I dream of the day of we can feel the agonal breathing of the shills and the internet skies clear revealing beautiful redpill stars for all.

i just like to remind everyone that ShareBlue is funded by the Chinese

yes, thank you

Bump, get fucked shills

Wahhhhhhhhhhh I'm a Drumpf baby and I want my safe space. Anyone who doesn't blindly support Trump is a shill. Face it Drumpftards™ Your finished and Shareblue™ is going too make sure you don't have a safe space no matter how hard you try.

Someone else baked nubread as well so I'm just crossposting them

You are going to prison, friend. You can't say that you don't know who you work for. Get out now and they may show you some mercy.

Reminder: David Brock is a con-artist, and ShareBlue is funded by the Chinese.

reminder - ShareBlue is funded by the Chinese

This just in: Shareblue is an non-profit org about to get investigated for colluding with foreign entities. All employees will need to update thier resume soon.

Reminder: Money Laundering is illegal, Shareblue is a criminal organization.

COMPILED ARCHIVES:

US STATE DEPARTMENT --> ONEVOICE --> VICTORY15 --> 270 STRATEGIES --> HILLARY AND OBAMA CAMPS

***ONEVOICE***
archive.is/ItPsI
archive.is/TvTIm
archive.is/zoBqP
archive.is/J7WB7

***V15***
archive.is/QBlll

***270 STRATEGIES:***
archive.is/HOQnO
archive.is/v2QbP

Reminder: shareblue snowflakes in prison will get anally raped daily.

Bump

So what will happen now? we now know both obama and clinton committed treason as well with the organizations involved including Shariablue, how do we get this information to the right people to ask questions from high up?

Note to Shareblue: There is no "nice" prison.

Tweet it to Sessions, Chaffetz, Gowdy

Anyone who will do shit about it. Reach out on social media where they will have to publicly censor it if they want it to go away

Could someone with photoshop or at least mspaint clean this up a little?

I'm on a linux laptop without even a mouse.

Suggestions welcome, too. Will be back at my home pc in a week.

Another Shariablue thread
archive.is/qlie8

There is NOTHING you can do to stop us. Heil Brock

fbi.gov/tips

Can start there.

>upi.com/Top_News/Special/2012/09/19/US-shrugs-off-USAID-move-by-Moscow/UPI-49191348062117/?st_rec=9272371966400

This was posted in the deleted thread. Not exactly sure where the dots connect yet.

>step 1
>step 3
>step 3 again
>step 4

I'd sort it our for you, but I'm also on a Linux laptop without a mouse.

rejoice in the fact that all the evidence points to all of this being a long-term plan, and we've just shoved a huge, trump-shaped spanner in their works for the next 8 years.

lol thanks

>tfw math major

Enjoy prison, I hear they dont use anal lube.

Drumpf is finished. You will be imprisoned, along with your retarded overlord

twitter.com/real_sessions

twitter.com/jasoninthehouse

twitter.com/TGowdySC

in case anyone wants to save

Prison? Oh sweetie, we won't be going to prison.

Holy shit is it really habbening?

I'll be imprisoned for using Linux or not using a mouse?

She's already coming for you brah

Oh so you willingly admit that you committed criminal misconduct? I dont think they're going to be easy on you. Get out now.

Face it Drumpftys™ your precious orange goblin is tumbling down Heil Shareblue™

I made a plugin for Firefox that renames all my history to www.ilovetheresamay.com, so I'm pretty much immune.

oh what the fuck
i like bibi now

Day of the rope is coming

Have one for www.ichliebeangelamerkel.de?

Oh wow they finally broke cover

If anyone can find the info on the DLA spending reports for Obama's time in office we can link the "arms return" shipments

You Drumpftys should be watching your Orange Goblin crash and burn. Your not going to stop Madame President™ you little Drumpftys™ will go on the John Oliver's Last Week Tonight™ and apologize too Madame President™. Prepare yourself Drumpftys™ their is no stopping Shareblue™

You're*

You're selling past the close

Better start looking for a new job faggot.

DO NOT RESPOND TO SHILLS.

who watches john oliver these days?

fucking saved, will dump in other threads.

Stop Drumpfty™ nothing will stop the progress of Current Year®

i normally agree, but let's keep this thread on the first page

Why not? More money they make from our replies the more deep shit they're going to be in.

Reminder: Shareblue employees have a date with Tyrone in cell block D.

The only shills here are the Drumpftys™ who can't take other opinions not worshipping and President Agent Orange® Look Drumpfty shill Sup Forums is not a hugbox for Drumpf™ supporters. Drumpf™ Is losing his close Russian shills one by one and his cabinet will be repopulated by neocon politicians, and Shareblue™ will be laughing at you

I thought it was common knowledge that the jews syphon money off the Gov by using the military industrial complex and think tanks

Whats worse:

Getting illegally paid to shill by foreign interests and still lose?

or

Shill for free and Win?

Hrmmm, shareblue logic isn't too bright.

Hmmm you sound like a Drumpf™ shill that can't believe someone doesn't worship the Orange-Goblin®, look kid get informed why don't you watch some John Oliver Last Week Tonight™ and get educated about real life before acting like some white knight.
THIS POST WAS PAID BY SHAREBLUE™

>Bump
>No homo

HAHHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Bump. But there is a second thread still on page 1. Might have to reinforce that one.

Reposting to this thread

Here's a recent audit report from DLA Disposition Services

dodig.mil/pubs/report_summary.cfm?id=7245

Triggered

DRUMP BTFO, POL IS SHARBLUE SPACE

And here's a compiled list of their semi-annual reports to congress

dodig.mil/pubs/sar.cfm

Fuck ton of information there

START DIGGING

we have the greatest filters folk, tremendous filters

what am I looking at here user

Some guy in an earlier thread "soontobedeadanon" said that Clinton and Obama were "sending empty crates back stateside" supposedly filled with decommissioned weapons and charging for it, the money was just going back to the same channel and they were taking it. It's on the thread archives and someone else probably has it in this thread or

Not very original it seems, makes me wonder if you ever thought for yourself. John O is bought, and doesnt think for himself either, why would I listen to him?

Oh right, didn't realize DLA was the company. Will look into it tomorrow

Bump

archive it you ass.

It's not a company it's the Defense Logistics Agency

It's a whole compilation of semiannual reports, this is the archive --->> archive.is/GGbR7

And this is the archive for the December audit report mentioned here archive.is/MV9Wh

YOU ARE A RUSSIAN SHILL!!!!!!! LOOK DRUMPF™ BABY CONTINUE READING YOUR TOTALLY UNBIASED BREITBART BUT SHAREBLUE™ WILL ALWAYS BE HERE TO REMIND YOU THAT PROGRESS WILL LIVE ON