Where were you guys when the towers went down?

where were you guys when the towers went down?

I was minding my own business watching cheez TV and eating my fruity loops when this shit interrupted my daily indulgence of cheez TV, I was so annoyed at my childrens programming being cancelled and having to watch this shit desu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jxBkduMSIoA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shameless bump, genuinely wanna know what you people were doing

Form what i remember i was in kindergarden. I looked up at the CRT TV in the top corner of the room and saw a burning building.

Either that day one of the next me and my friends built planes and a big tower out of those big lego things and took turns crashing them into it.

But you're wrong.
Cheese tv wasn't interrupted. It didn't air. The towers went down at 11pm-12am AU time. Maybe a bit earlier.

You are right, it was reasonably late at night here. I was baked as fuck and was playing 4 player No Mercy with my flatmates. We had 2 tvs in the lounge, one for gaming, one for watching. Remember pretty well considering how fucking stoned I was. We all worked, so it wouldn't have been in the morning.

On a field trip to a zoo. We were called back and went home early. Later that day my father was diagnoses with cancer. It was a very rough time.

8th grade study hall

In a media studies class in high school when the attack happened. I think when they actually fell I was at home watching it on TV.

I told my dad it happened and he didn't believe me till he saw it himself.

I was eating a piece of cake when some lady ran in the caffe and screamed america is bombed

wanking...

>11 at the time
>watching Gilligan's Island
>at home 'cause of broken tibia
>show interrupted
>thought signals were scrambled or some shit and a bit of another show came on
>realise it's happening
>o fug

I was at highschool, nobody even told us all day, I just saw it on the news when I got home and everyone was going apeshit.
DIG DIG DIGGITY DIG DIGGITY DOWG

I was in the office. Not much work was done when the happening started. Theories were wild and it all ended in the pub with great party under the slogan "Empire State Building is the tallest again in NY. Let's drink for that."

>At home alone after school
>Zapping a bit, waiting for pokemon to start
>Weird movie on RTL4, dont pay any interest
>Mom calls in panic if Im watching, says family is on way home, hear people crying in the background
>Ok
>Watch pokemon, its an episode I already know
>Switch back to RTL4, oh its real
>Watch 9/11 happen instead of pokemon

I was with my friend at his home and we were making origami airplanes to throw them from the balcony.

lemme guess, it's when ash got chikorita

Psychologist waiting room. They stopped giving Dragon Ball Z to convey that shit. I remember it was a lot of fun, in class afterwards we're all laughing at Americans dying.

1st period freshman year of highschool. Was a math class, can't remember if it was trig, algebra 2, or geometry. Lesson pretty much stopped and the tv was turned on while we all watched it go down (saw the 2nd plane hit on live tv). Rest of the day was spent moving from class to class and no teaching was done, everyone was just watching the news in awe.

err correction, sophomore year.

I was about 5 or so, but I still do clearly remember it on the news, didn't realize wtf was going on, but the sight was dramatic

Yep, this is what us NEETs went through

I woke up after the first plane hit but before the second. I turned on the news for some reason while getting something to eat.

My plan that day was to eat and then go log onto the mmo i was playing. I watched the news instead

I remember thinking we were going to nuke the middle east. In retrospect, we should have.

Yeah your talking out your ass cause I got woken up at 3 in the morning to see it on the news.

I was watching it happen outside my window

Watching Mybusters
youtube.com/watch?v=jxBkduMSIoA

i was at college sitting next to a muslim

I was getting ready for school when my mom was watching it on TV. I don't think they had us come in that day.

At my baby sitters house also waiting for cheez TV to come, was in year 6.

Was in algebra class. When first plane hit, everyone thought it was just an accident. Second one hits, oh shit it's an attack! Everyone is wondering who the fuck is responsible. Everyone was really paranoid and scared. Thought every major city was gonna get hit. Imaginations start going wild (we were just high school kids). We were imagining Red Dawn situation, like war on home turf sort of thing.

Man that was a wild day. I didn't know anything about the Middle East or Muslims before that day. Had no Muslims in our town, couldn't name or locate a single Middle Eastern country. Boy would that change. Now here we are 16 years later and there's yearly major attacks in Europe. Crazy times man.

In high school, senior year. Just woke up to go to class.

50% of Sup Forums probably wasn't even born yet.

Holy shit! Crazy stuff man.

In a military school, laughing our asses off

Watching Rove McManus (a terrible late night talkshow). When the first plane hit, some text was streamed across the bottom of the TV about a plan crashing into the tower. The program was then interrupted and went special broadcast when the second plane hit. I never got to hear all of Rove's witty concluding monologue...

>cheeztv

Newfag what the fuck is with all this kiddy cancer ffs

Sage you cancerous fuck

Lurk more

Im gonna need a quick rundown on these two

All the kids waiting for CheezTV here are in there mid-late 20s m8, not kids

their*

Working a graveyard shift at a petrol station. News interrupted at about 7am "WTC COLLAPSED DUE TO EXPLOSIVES, SORRY UPDATE CAME IN, DUE TO PLANE IMPACT" . "SECOND PLANE HIT WTC 1000 CONFIRMED DEATHS" sees video of people jumping off building.

Fuck off back to Sup Forums or 9GAG you cancerous fuck

I was playing Diablo 2 and one of the guys in my clan and who I had gamed with for years lived in NYC (I was a dumb kid and didn't realize how big NYC actually was) so I remember freaking out wondering if he or his family had been injured. I remember he was offline for a few days which was even more concerning but he turned out okay.