How to deal with failure and public humiliation

Hi guys, I've been reading you for years, never posted before though, and I really love you all and how you have been able to create a space of freedom for autists like me.

In any case, how do you deal with public humiliation and failure? I live a lonely life in Japan, and this last year has just been a complete failure. One failure after another with a total public humiliation 3 days ago. I can't stand my own thoughts and the smell of failure of my body. Just drinking all day, masturbating and considering the idea of putting and end to all. I don't enjoy anything anymore. Even fucking waifus is not fun anymore.

What do you do? Take the iron pill?

sorry for my poor ingurisshu.

Other urls found in this thread:

stronglifts.com/5x5/
heartiste.wordpress.com/
hentai
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you do it pls live stream for laffs

Share some of your jap waifus and I will show you how far this rabbit hole goes.

>go to your job/school early
>smear shit all around the place

are you qt brit from other thread?

Weed really helps for this, but I hear that's hard to come by there.

I would put an end to my dreams, not to my life. I might hate my life, but I'd not commit suicide. I wouldn't give that pleasure to the jews.

Thanks for your support, Mohammed.

do a reform conversion and move your gook ass here

Come to Europe senpai

Stop masturbating. Exercise everyday. Lift. Read. Silence critics with your acts of greatness. It will take time, but will be worth it. Also, at least you have a secure homeland for your people.

The older you get the less you care
When you get to 30-35 you care less and less about what others think even down to women you simple dont care if you dont go out on weekends. It simple doesnt matter anymore.
Just keep up until you are a bit older and you will notice that. At least thats how it was with me..

Go to temple. Tell them you cannot stand it all, the failure, pleasure-seeking and despair. Become ascetic, take iron pill. Destroy the evil in your body, make war on your own weakness.

Please do not die, Nippon. You are best Asia, and you are going extinct. You have to survive, for future generations.

Zoom out. You are on a planet, orbitting a star at 108,000 km/h, on a galaxy that is shooting through space at light speed. You must survive so that your children can fill the stars.

Just hold out for a decade or two until VR is good, then all your autist dreams will come true.

I am a cute

Step 1: Iron Pirru. stronglifts.com/5x5/
Step 2: Get a Trade. www.trade-schools.net
Step 3: Get laid. heartiste.wordpress.com/
Step 4: Avoid Soy, it feminizes you.

Most of the things you are unhappy about can be cured with the right medication. Find a psychiatrist and become a new and better "you" through chemistry.

What do you have to lose?

>In any case, how do you deal with public humiliation and failure?
Man up and move on with your life you spineless cuck. Find a hobby, a job, improve your overall look, anything. Your life will never improve if you continue to do nothing but wail about poor little self.

I'll hang out with you next time I'm in Japan. Dude hang in there bro. :(

>Reform conversion

But do I need to get the circumcision?

I'm just not man enough.

Watch 7 samurai

That's the dream.

Well Kichiro, maybe it's time to end it all and commit sudoku.

>Catalog

Dude, I'm assuming you're a gaijin.

There is no public embarrassment for us there. We are a living embarrassment as far a Japs are concerned.

If it's amongst foreign people, fuck 'em. There is always more in rotation. Remember why you are there, to learn the language - you're dick comes second.

Additionally, if you just want pussy, buy it:

hentai tokyo .com

>Spent 5 years in Japan.

But are you female?