Is there actually anyone in the Trump administration that isn't in bed with Russia?

Is there actually anyone in the Trump administration that isn't in bed with Russia?

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/02/sessions-russian-ambassador-spoke-twice-during-presidential-campaign.html

How you feel about election the Manchurian candidate, 'murrica?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The next war with Germany is going to be the last, as a people you have always been very arrogant and politically indolent europe would be better off without you.

The Russian conspiracy is a forced meme.

how so?

Same old tricks Schlomo

>a potential cabinet pick spoke with the ambassadors of dozens of countries during the campaign
>including Russia
The horror.
Wake me up for the next "drumpf is finished" scandal.

People even slightly involved in politics have meetings with ambassadors and other foreign officials all the fucking time.

Even CNN admits this.

All claims no actual fucking evidence. An article can tell you the world is ending and not provide any truth. WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE?

>The horror.
>Wake me up for the next "drumpf is finished" scandal.

He lied about it before congress. That's the scandal snowflake.

But wasn't the Flynn fired for it? or was there another reason, I've read a few things like it was for lying to Pence, but why would he lie if it's commonplace?

No. He didn't lie. They asked him if he was in contact with Russia as a member of Trump's campaign staff. Not as senator or member of the Armed Services Committee. Those are entirely different things (the latter being his job and all).

just sage these ctr threads lmao

The Democrats cooked it up and have invented fake news to fit their narrative of a Russian masterplan to hack the election and mindcontrol Trump, the MSM is bombarding the public with this shit and is in full-blown shill mode. If you farted in the direction of Russia, expect the MSM to spin it into guilt of being a Putin pawn. Liberals are so asshurt they didn't get open borders they're doing everything they can do increase Russo-American enmity.

I think Flynn got fired for failing to provide full disclosure to Pence or something.

Firing him was a huge mistake in any case.

Die commie filth

IT WAS MY TURN!!!!!

nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

just look at the backpedaling
>russians hacked the election
>the campaign has serious ties to russia
>a senator, that wasnt part of the campaign spoke to them once or twice

I hope everyone in the Trump administration loves Russia. Russia is our Greatest Ally, and the only Democracy in Eurasia. God will bless those who bless Russia, and curse those who curse her!

That doesn't seem like something he would get fired for, especially with spicer/conway still around.

God damn american politics are nuts, I literally can't keep up.

How did the news media get tipped off about this? Did deepstate illegally record Session's phone and then give it to the media???? this is scary shit.

> There's been accusations of corporate spying. Have you ever met with members of X company?

> No.

> AHA! You lie! You were in a conference where you met with members of X company (and 20 others) last March! JUDGE! CHARGE THIS MAN WITH PERJURY!

When's Germany getting nuked?

Fox News too. Fuck the misleading headlines.

Just assume most of what you're hearing is bullshit.
Because it is.

HOW WILL TRUMP EVER RECOVER

The problem was that Flynn made Pence look bad, because Pence was telling people Flynn never talked to the Russian guy.

That is correct.

Firing him was stupid.

Even fucking CNN admitted (beyond the lying headline) that Flynn did nothing wrong or even unusual, and that the investigators didn't have a shred of evidence against him, despite being in possession of the fucking audio tapes.

Majorly dumb move.

Of course the dems and #nevertrump faggots like Lindsay Graham and McCain smell blood in the water.

Obama, Clinton and Soros are all part of a treasonous cabal that intends to overthrow the Trump presidency.

Obama himself has even set up an office in Washington D.C. to help him with his sabotage efforts.

It is only a matter of time until they realize their political efforts are in vain. At that point they will turn their efforts towards assasination.

If Trump prosectures Hillary Clinton all of this will end. Put her head on a pike and the rest will scatter.

Obama and Clinton are guilty of treason...

But uhh.... Uhh......

Nah they have to make Pence feel like he's important for now. Even though he tried to fuck Trump over actively before and during election and is a complete suck up during every speech now...

Pence is just too fucking dreamy, no wonder he always gets his way.

Anyone notice something a bit too formulaic about these posts? It just feels artificial.

It's something that worked before (got Flynn fired despite no wrongdoing), so naturally they're going to try the exact same routine again.

shils on Sup Forums? shocked, I'm socked I tell you

Goodmorning, ShariaBlue =)

Some kraut posted this exact OP with a different picture a little while back.