What does Sup Forums think of Demmark's so called "forest kindergartens"?

What does Sup Forums think of Demmark's so called "forest kindergartens"?
youtube.com/watch?v=Jkiij9dJfcw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ncb7-9IgrpU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Makes me think that public education should be defunded.

At least they won't be faggots.

It's a fantastic idea. They could even incorporate small amounts of community service and agriculture into class. All around more efficient in cost and productiveness.

shouldn't they be being taken care of by their mothers? A strong bond to a parent makes for strong alpha males. Government wants both parents working because then you get double the tax meanwhile they dump the kids off on these kid farms.

>mfw i never got to be a forest kindergartener

It would be better if instead of being dumped off by the parents they were developing a strong bond with their mother or father. Poor little beta males and feminist in training. Propaganda starts by shocking young minds and making them weak.

Actually sounds awesome and a lot more fun than generic school.

Wish I was a little kiddo again ;/;

I went to one it was pretty cool

>its a bad thing for kids to develop social relations with others of their own age
>better just have them be 100% fostered and bottled by their mothers instead of letting them develop independently
If anything that's exactly what makes them weak.

ABsoloutly awesome and important, because I see more and more people who have zero contact or idea of nature and this trend is not healthy. Neither for the individual nor the society as a whole.

pretty neat. my kindergarden was just us fucking around in a little square. we had a old F-16 we could dick around on.

jelly desu

mine had a small forest but it was still within the enclosure of the kindergarten

an old F-16 sounds dank as fuck

>Kindergarten that is actually a Garten for kinder
What a concept

That's like the opposite problem of today's youth

But where do they keep the iPads??

Being outdoors and interacting with other kids is essential for children not to become autistic neets,

They sure look happy

It's good idea, teaching kids about the outdoors and uncucking them from joogle at a young age. Wouldn't work in Australia though child attrition rate would be too high.

Sound really fun. My most precious child hood memories come from playing in the nature

I was in one, I strongly recommend it.
We did have a shed that was barely large enough to house all of us when it was raining, it wasn't entirely outside like the one in the video.

I only got hurt once, falling down a pine tree and it was totally my own fault.
>They learn to be careful
The pedagogue with the stereotypically awful Danish accent has it right.

Good idea, the guy running it seems pretty chill, but not negligent.

It's a step forward (or rather, step backward) to getting children back into nature again, which I think is extremely important if they're to have any shot at a healthy development in the current year.

>We did have a shed that was barely large enough to house all of us when it was raining, it wasn't entirely outside like the one in the video.
Actually they do have a main house in the vid, but it's barely shown.

Figures considering the amount of shit that can kill you in the Australian wild.

Yeah, I saw it at 7:42. Oops.

That's actually fucking brilliant.
Kids need experience like this.

We also have a few of them. Pretty cool concept.

>tfw you'll never have lax gunlaws like in Switzerland
>tfw even if we had it'd have stupid taxation just like cars
>tfw I will never be able to collect old pre-WW2 firearms.
Just fuck my shit up.

NOAH, NOAH WATCH OUT FOR THAT SPOIDAH!

OI MUM A DINGO CUNT IS BITING BRUCE AGAIN

crikey

That's pretty great. I'd considering putting in the effort to disguise myself as a Syrian and sneak into Denmark under an assumed name if wasn't all true.

>tfw I will never be able to collect old pre-WW2 firearms.
Aren't antique black powder guns license and registration free in denmark like they are here?

They have this in Australia, it's called bush kinder. I have enrolled my son into one.

You'd just be put in a concentration camp like the rest of them.

Wouldn't know, definitely something to look into.
Now that I think about it, a cavalry saber would be quite neat to have hanging on the wall as well.
I was mainly thinking about late 19th century-early 20th century firearms when I posted.

>You'd just be put in a concentration camp like the rest of them.
I'd be sure to wash the brownface off when the RWDS roll around.

It's great we have those too and we defended it against EU

Seems like a fantastic idea.
kekked hard when he said the only injury was a parent driving over a childs foot.

Just wait til there s a kindergarten full of niggers and they use the whittling knives to kill each other

This is arguably the most modern weapon we can get here without license and stuff:
>youtube.com/watch?v=ncb7-9IgrpU

They're not even that expensive. There's just a lot of work involved making the paper cartridges.

Pretty gud.

pretty based and top tier, physical activity is good for early muscle development. It will reduce their cuck levels in adulthood. Its an extremely good approach to raising kids.

to add to that: the only thing that worries me is that you cannot do this kind of thing in nation with high rates of immigrants. They are bound to kidnap some of the kids, fucking pedo islamists.