Redpill me on the russia hate?

Maybe its because im a fucking leaf , but all i see evrywhere is "CONNECTION TO RUSSIA THIS , CONNECTION TO RUSSIA THAT"
Why does everyone and mainly the media seem to hate russia so much? i mean you wouldnt be bothered if OMG TRUMP HAS CONNECTION TO FUCKING JAMAICA! ITS THE JAMAICAN! TRAITOR!!!
Why does everyone seem to be afraid of the word "russia" doesnt every fucking country somewhat have connection to every other fucking country on the planet?
i tried to google many keyword but obviously all that came up is " because we all hate russia since birth here more stuff to hate because its russia"

Other urls found in this thread:

stormfront.org/forum/f67/
nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8mNgElVy7eQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_cyberattacks_on_Estonia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Latvia
hrw.org/world-report/2016/country-chapters/russia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because Russia is the only (somewhat powerful) country in the world that has its own interests and agenda.

You'll get it when those animals start killing your soldiers here

>*looks deep into Russia's eyes*
>Your history and your struggle, I deeply admire.
>I just wish we can get along, but the world won't let us.
>Gently holds Russia hands and push her against the wall and whispers....
>Russia user, I.......

We're playing you stupid Amerisharts like a fiddle. Trump was /ourguy/ all along.

Hahaha but no seriously, we cant let him get those nuclear codes

...go on

Yes

It ironically made it the last bastion of reason and sanityz on a state scale

They were helping brazil and other la countries and the US decided to go all out to promote the deep state apocaliptic satanic agenda

Interdimensional vampire pedophiles

This image will tell you all you need to know

as long as US is the seme and not the uke i'm ok with this

because old people were fed tons of russian propaganda for years because of the cold war so its literally hitler to them

You forget China and Israel, but yeah, that's one reason why

It's a huge plutocratic state that uses all means necessary to keep everything the way Putin wants it to be, while jewing the last ruble out of the ordinary citizen, still being on the oil needle and using obvious means to again steer away public thoughts from their own situation

>Hillary Clinton was the first to establish a narrative of pitting America against Russia

Putin is not some kind of based white nationalist leader you guys make it out to be. He is a highly corrupt leader who is involved in assassinating journalists, making north korean labor camps on russian soil, allowing russian mafia to exist in the first place, allowing huge traffic of drugs to enter russia from central asia, not to count that they never stop fighting in Ukraine over some seriously petty bullshit.

Russians can be cool people, their culture is great, but they seriously need a better leader, not some equivalent of Hillary Clinton.

God I cringed so hard at that autism

Really, one major power's media is against another major power's media and vice-versa for the last half a century, where's the surprise? You think Russian media treats USA and the West like some friends?

stormfront.org/forum/f67/

;)

It's political assassination is all it is. It's completely ok to take money from Saudia Arabia who has state funded terrorism in the west, or countries that are aggressive towards us like Venezuela but as soon as you try to cooperate with a right wing country, you're literally Hitler.

Sour grapes. The left wanted power and lost it. They are mad and want to blame anything and everything but themselves.

Honestly, it seem like a short sighted strategy to blame Russia for everything that happens in US politics as it elevates Russia and their supposed power over what happens in the US. Whenever Dems ever get reelected the Russians have now been given plenty of reasons to actually get involved and cause Dems trouble.

If Russia ever needed a reason to actively attack the left now they got it.

nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

Thx for the opinion bro do you have your own blog? would love to read more

>United Russia
>Right-wing

I'm having a giggle.

Putins regime is a bunch of degenerate nu-bolshevists

Lmaaao la you Bezmenov'd as fuck

>"Netherlands"
Uh- oh better lose that attitude when you'll be running away from those enriched shitholes in a couple of years, hehe

>"oh no somebody criticized muh president :00"
>"better make a clever rebuttal because I cannot defend the statements xDDD"
drink bleach, you blind follower

"Ill have more flexibility after my election" -Barack Obama 2012

The dems are hypocritical as fuck. They shoot themselves in the foot with their nonsense every day.

>Why does everyone and mainly the media seem to hate russia so much?

It is literally only the media.

Because someone wants to convince you that Vladimir Putin and his band of oligarch friends are both less trustworthy and more dangerous to the West than the globe spanning network of businessmen, shell corporations, corrupt intelligence organisations, arms dealers, islamist terrorists, and bankers that are trying to take what little power the people of the West still have away from them for their own benefit.

>Vladimir Putin and his band of oligarch friends are both less trustworthy and more dangerous to the West than the globe spanning network of businessmen, shell corporations, corrupt intelligence organisations, arms dealers, islamist terrorists, and bankers that are trying to take what little power the people of the West still have away from them for their own benefit.
Who the fuck has said that Russia is most dangerous? Both of these things are to be cautious about.
Also, underestimating Russia is why Napoleon and Hitler lost their empires.

dude I just wanted to read your work you have some really interesting talking points, nothing like the American leftist claims that we all hate. plus you seem like a really smart guy who knows whats going on around the world, just wanted to get to know your work a little better bro.

I know Russia didn't effect the election, but I would understand why you vodka swillers would want to keep Hillary out of office. She was openly calling for war against you....

>She was openly calling for war against you....

She was 100% behind the idea of instituting a no-fly zone over an area where America was the intruder and Russia a guest. Do you understand how insane that is? She wanted a war against the American people just as well.

actually thanks to communism my country is a shithole and no muslims want to be here
Thanks communism!

We know.

The cunt was pure evil.

>Do you understand how insane that is?
youtube.com/watch?v=8mNgElVy7eQ

we do have about 30% wiggers thanks to communism, we're the most multi-cultural place in Yurop, the west should praise us and build fucking monuments goddamnit

The long and short of it? Hillary Clinton, despite the backing of the establishment and $1.6 billion in spending, lost to Donald Trump. And rather than face the fact that the Democratic Party rigged the primaries to nominate the worst candidate since Michael Dukakis, began immediately blaming "Muh Russians" for her loss. And the same media that colluded with the Clinton campaign now keeps pushing the "Muh Russians" narrative in an attempt to undermine Trump. They managed to take down Michael Flynn who fell on his sword to help Trump smoke out leaders close to the White House. Now the media are overplaying their hand in attempt to get rid of Jeff Sessions who has already made 1500 human trafficking arrests. The constant anti Russian drumbeat is similar to the recount and "faithless electors" storyline. That is, sound and fury signifying nothing.

Shut up latvia NATO cock lover

I'm not underestimating Russia. But we would be insane to throw our lot in with investment bankers and their corrupt political puppets and permanently ruin future relations with Russia for no reason other than it being a convenient distraction from their bullshit.

hahaha true
my friend is a wigger in a sence that he likes only black rap he says that saying the word "niggur" is so good in a song or whatever
i am confused, those songs sound to me like monkeytalk

lol this shit ironic af

Shouldn't you be a part of Serbia or something?

>if you love me America senpai why do you hurt me so much? You know unlike all others I will never obey you

>American leftist
I don't give a fuck what the american lefties think about Russia, I am not aligning my entirety of political opinions on any american spectrum.

If you'd be in my position, you'd realize that being cautious of a huge neighboring country that occupied you several times in the history and still spreads fake news about how we are a nazi country, you'd realize where my cautiousness is coming from.

Yeah you guys abuse homosexuals, but ultimately, it's your business what you do to your people. I am concerned about whole another range of topics when it comes to Russia. We even had an actual, documented cyber attack from Russia in 2007 which further proves my point.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_cyberattacks_on_Estonia

>Russia is why Napoleon and Hitler lost their empires.
Invading Russia in winter is a singularly stupid idea.

He was the sitting President and a representative of the United States government. See the difference, you tard?

yeah we should, like you should be part of russia. i haven't heard of latvia in my history books. so irrelevant country

Actually invading it in winter might be the best idea no one has tried yet, the initial push in relatively good infrastructure could have been done until the summer, and when it's warm and dry - the following advance in places where there are rarely dirt roads

One insider on her campaign claims she planned unilateral strikes on Russian airfields shortly after being sworn in. She believed she could cripple the Russian airforce before they could retaliate. Reportedly, her advisors were horrified and couldn't talk her out of the idea.

Yea, a lot of Russians seem like really cool people. But Putin, being ex-KGB, is scary AF in charge. And he has done some straight-up evil shit.

>their culture is great

Russia: My heart ain't ready for this yet.
*Russia hearts beat louder and louder*
America: I'm not asking you to change, I'm asking you to love me. Together, we can conquer the world.
Russia: *gives in*
America: Now to embrace with your with democracy and fill you up with my freedom.

No wonder, do they even teach past the 6th grade curriculum in FYR of croatia?

You should be a part of turkish empire of whatever you got cucked by those 1000 years lol

We mostly don't give a shit. No foreigner could possibly hate or even imagine hating Russia as much as we ourselves hate it.

you are fucking stupid.
yes the russia hate is idiotic, but if US politicans in high positions have ties to russia it is bad thing (for the US), how can you be so naive to think russia doesn't play games?
there is no good or evil but both sides play their games, it is fucking stupid to take one side if you are an average citizen.

WWIII was going to be part of global realignment with the destruction of the main powers capable of stopping the implementation of the new world government.

>i haven't heard of latvia in my history books

Because your education is still from the soviet times.

>america has white people
>europe has white people
>russia has white people
>jews, mudslimes, shitskins, feminist, marxist/communist, and globalist want all three to fight a war so tens of millions of white males die
this is the ultimate redpill about russia

even your language is like autistic russian

That's quite possibly the weakest shit you could have thrown at me, just go away lol, we should invite croatians here so they could learn basic maths, more than 1.5 language and some history, do croatians even exist? aren't you serbs?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Latvia

no, there's nothing important

A week ago we arested a russian recruited spy who was selling information to russia about our military airoforce.

dude no offense but her face is kinda scary
props for donald pic tho

Fair enough. It would call for specific winterized equipment and troops trained for Arctic warfare.

I hate fucking Balts for their animal hate.

I thought it was only meme pushed by Russian media before I talk with real Balts on the internet.

What can we do to you Balts so you forgive us? Give our territories? Money? Cuck ourselves under American rule like you did? What?

Here we go, buttblasted balt. Didn't take too long. Would you ever shut up? You're like whiny little bitch.

Yeah, but the Russia hate here is desperately trying to tie the Trump administration to Russia and undermine his presidency.

BRUHHH WIKIPEDIA

100 100 AAAAH

oh boy, I'm dead, got killed for real

>wikipedia is concidered a croatian history book

Top lol, why do you like burn yourself so much?

controlled by jews

saved, pls post more

Stop doing this.

Indeed, what my main point was however, is that everyone started the push in summer, which ended up the equivalent of those anti-rape devices women have

OH fugg, is donetsk

Thx Estonia, i always knew you are superior to you southern neighbors. Hope we will be friends soon.

>being this assblasted over internet comments
Just kill yourself already you disgusting snownigger normgroid.
>inb4 no I'm neither liberal nor ukrainian nor homosexual

unfortunately most ppl outside big cities are cruel to animals, they are alchoholics too
in cities most people fine just like you and me

>no I'm neither liberal nor ukrainian nor homosexual
t. proxy-shprot

HUUUUUUUUUGE inferiority complex, don't bother. Similar to what ukranians and georgians have. Notice that poles and finns are much more reasonable for example. They can hate Russia and russians, but for a reason and for some pragmatic goal in mind.

>HUUUUUUUUUGE inferiority complex
hehe, no wonder, your plebian government took us from almost a transcended level of civilisation to the dirt poor alcoholic farmer

Sad, many such cases in our history!

>a lot of Russians seem like really cool people
Some of them are real white trash here in Estonia, but there are some very nice people too I have met that have been russians. I actually wouldn't mind ending up with a russian gf, as long as we can communicate to each other, either in estonian or english.

>And he has done some straight-up evil shit.
Also true, it's all sourced and documented information. I know one source where he hunted and targeted many human rights activists in baltics and other post-soviet countries, also in Russia. They were not SJW's that were targeted, I mean the human rights activists who are researching the multitudes of crimes russian government has commited or tried to cover up.

Easiest example I can think of is when some russian mother cried because her son was sent to Ukraine, and he died, but russian government kept this a secret and told a lie to his mother about how he died, and failed to manage a proper burial. Then the mother went to some activists who helped her to organize the sending of her son back to Russia for a burial, but those activists were blocked at every turn and harrassed, so they were very working very slow.

I could bring countless examples, but I might get attacked by these reddit fanboys who will tell me "OMG STOP U ESS JAY DOUBLEJEW PUTIN IS REDPILLED AF xD"

Also found one source for people concerned:
hrw.org/world-report/2016/country-chapters/russia

Cannot even imagine any reason for using a fucking Russian proxy for someone living in Baltic states.

Do you understand this history looks stupid and probably is just a media propaganda bullshit?

>Lithuanian Air Force

How many planes do you have? 3? 5? 10? Who the fuck needs to spy on that amount of planes?

Even so, spy operations are normal. You will wonder how much Americans spy on you.

she seems to have this obsessive look on most pics, very high energy I guess

russians are doing this old shit all the time, I wish more americans would learn about this

no problems, I hope for peaceful and constructive relations between Russia and Estonia as well, despite of my dislike of Putin

>accusing someone in butthurt by much butthurted post

You are just a retard.

What I hate the most are Snowden supporters and other idiots on all sides, that are surprised to learn that Intelligence agencies actually do what they are supposed to do

Neocons and other warmongers in the previous administration hate russia because they wouldnt give us snowden.

They start spinning negative russia PR like the misrepresented 'anti gay' law, making russia look like more than a dump than it even is during the olympics, spinning crimea as something bad, etc.

Basically they are just butthurt about snowden and started anti russia propoganda to try and get russia to hand him over. It is only due to convenience that now, after they have proped russia up to be the bad guy, they are trying to tie everyone to russia.

Of course people who noticed all of this over the years it was happening before 'russian spy!' was one of the lefts tactics see through it all from the start and its one of the reasons the media is distrusted these days.

Nope Baltics are shitholes thanks to Latvians, Lithuanians and Estonians, communism allocated a disproportionate amount of resources and tech towards them and they pissed it all away for muh russophobia

because powerful interests want US to do nothing as China becomes the superpower

>hrw.org/world-report/2016/country-chapters/russia

>Russian authorities continued legal harassment of an online support group for LGBT children, Deti-404. In August, a Russian court banned information published on Deti-404 from distribution in Russia. Elena Klimova, founder and administrator of the online group, is fighting the “propaganda” charges against her in court.

OHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO THESE BARBARIANS DO NOT ALLOW KIDS TO CUT THEIR PENISES IN THEIR EARLY 10'S AND SUICIDE IN LATE 20'S AFTERWARDS. NOOOOOOOOOO

>accusing someone in butthurt by the post of a much butthurt post, posted by a true butthurt person

kys

>dislike of Putin

Thats totally fine. Putin bots are annoying. I doubt sane, educated persons in Russia are not sceptical at very least about him.

>Why does everyone seem to be afraid of the word "russia" doesnt every fucking country somewhat have connection to every other fucking country on the planet?

Google "MH17". Read the reports into the findings of what happened, and Russia's veto for an international tribunal.

That's why I hate Russia. Any country that kills my countrymen is scum.

Well Estonia is doing ok. Maybe not great, but ok. Other 2 are shit from A to Z.

Ah yes he almost hunted down the elusive Lithuanian cropduster

There will be a court, sooner or later. Dutch work on it. Till it happened, don't worry and shut the fuck up.

>shut the fuck up.
no.

>by a true butthurt person

Why should I like your countries if you hate my country and my nation? See, I asked what can we do so you forgive us but nobody from Baltic states don't give me an actual answer. It sucks when people hate you without reasons just because country that doesn't even exist now did something bad to them in the past and you can do nothing.

Well cry like bitch then witout any actual proofs on hands. No one cares.

>without any actual proof on hands

Someone hasn't been reading their literature :^)

Justice will be coming for all the Russians involved.

>taking away wealth from local business men who improve economy, make jobs, and giving it to stupid people who waste it away. does nothing
>outlawing private companies, while the west continues improving its economy does nothing
>we got out severely behind the money game, but not because of wealth redistribution (nationalization), but only because of our inferior genetic make-up

pls rethink