Muslim ban got cancelled

>Muslim ban got cancelled
>speech to congress had exactly ZERO specifics about how he's going to make America great again
>probably won't be able to beat Obama's record number of deportations
>still being overly hostile to the media, locking them in basements with taped up windows
>absolutely VIOLATING the first amendment by not letting the biggest media organizations into his press conferences
>already got one Navy SEAL killed by being too hasty with important decision making, obviously not commander in chief material
>then he used his grieving widow as a political pawn so that he could look good

guys...

i'm sorry to say it...

but i think i regret voting for trump...

A
Fucking
Leaf

You're a little fuckin' faggot, dude. Saged and hidden.

A FUCKING LEAF

A FUCKING LEAF

>Muslim ban got cancelled
FAKE NEWS

literally not an arguement

are you guys all just sheeple that go along with anything trump says?

think for yourselves for once in your life

>I regret voting for Trump
>Is a leaf
How is it not an argument? You literally could not have voted in the first place.

A

go fuck yourself shill
sage

>yes goy, trust the media instead

FUCKING

the courts blocked the last one, have you not seen the news?

Sage

LEAF

>You literally could not have voted in the first place.
yes because its the 1800s and people can ONLY post from where they have citizenship...

why are you so dense?

Part of me wishes I voted Hillary.

We are on the verge of destroying the nation at this point

I absolutely love how efficient Sup Forums has become at recognizing obvious trolls.

Fuck off leaf. Hidden and reported.

Sage and GTFO shill

Obama, Clinton and Soros are all part of a treasonous cabal that intends to overthrow the Trump presidency.

Obama himself has even set up an office in Washington D.C. to help him with his sabotage efforts.

It is only a matter of time until they realize their political efforts are in vain. At that point they will turn their efforts towards assasination.

If Trump prosectures Hillary Clinton all of this will end. Put her head on a pike and the rest will scatter.

Obama and Clinton are guilty of treason.

This will end his campaign for sure.

Said the lefty cocksucker

>DRUMPFKINS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>implying you came to America and voted
LaRp faggot

>Leaf
>voting for trump
>implying he isn't a CTR shill

You realize 95% of people in Canada live within an hour from America right?

>literally ANY criticism of trump MUST be a shill
this place is getting worse than reddit

this is truly the hugbox of hugboxes, the most echoey of echo chambers.

You realize you Canadians have no reason to be voting in United States politics, correct?

That would be tantamount to committing an act of war for trying to influence our election in any way.

>B-B-But I'm on vacay in Canada
And I'm about to cross the border to Mexico.

i should ve donated more money to bernie sanders.sorry bros

Fuckin Alberta messing up the map.

>implying USA doesn't offer dual citizenship
are you even american?

*yawn*

>Dual Citizenship is my shield
It's also how we end up getting cucked by foreign entities. This was something brought up as an issue, that if we allow dual citizenship, it would damage what it means to be an American

You either pledge your allegiance to the United States alone, or you're not a fucking citizen.

i was born in Massachusetts while my parents were on vacation from Ottawa

I'm just as American as you are

>implying it's a bad thing that he's combating the mainstream media
He's literally fighting the jews and leftists and they arent giving him an easy fight.

he said he will go to supreme court and it's a temporary setback that this liberal judge rejected the travel ban

trump lost his trump university lawsuit, why do you think he'll do any better this time?

my brain is wracking over whether it should have been johnson or stein...

Not gonna lie, former Johnson voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

do you regret voting for johnson now that trump won? if so who would you have voted for?

i just can't believe this trainwreck is going to last 4 years...

What a fucking LARPer - you should have listened during his campaign instead of relying on Sup Forums

>>Muslim ban got cancelled
That's a leftist label, never used by anyone but leftists. Because you lie.
>speech to congress had exactly ZERO specifics about how he's going to make America great again
Many ideas spelled out. However, he can't pass laws. That's a Congressional duty.
>probably won't be able to beat Obama's record number of deportations
Obama is a liar. He just changed the definition of 'deported' so he could count 'stopped in mid-river'.
The rest is also easily disproved by a 5 year old.
Why are leftists so dumb? Is it genetic?

Did you all get pulled out of school as children?

You wouldn't even be allowed to post here if that were the case.

You lost :p

I feel the same way

>>still being overly hostile to the media, locking them in basements with taped up windows
The media has been proven to be democrat propagandists. It started immediately with 'acts of violence against minorities', every one of which was gleefully reported, with no retraction after each one was proven to be a hoax. It continues with 'russiagate', where even Bernie Sanders admits there's no evidence.
>absolutely VIOLATING the first amendment by not letting the biggest media organizations into his press conferences
OUR First Admendment does not guarantee you have to be heard, only that you can speak. The media, which controls communications, is being silenced?
The ignorance (lying) in this statement is astonishing.
>already got one Navy SEAL killed
They had to go in because Obama specifically stopped intelligence gathering. Since that guy was an American, he knew and performed his job.
>then he used his grieving widow as a political pawn so that he could look good
>She should have been locked up so I won't feel bad!1!

Leftists, admit what's really going on. Admit what's really behind the flood of spam.
Your feelings got hurt.
You may have to get a job.

Just stop replying to him
You're just giving him money
>sage and hidden

Leafs can't vote. Hope he builds a great wall. I would pay to visit the wall and dress upp as border patrol to scan for mexicans.

Thread is dying because the leaf got opposition.
The snowflake melted.

Trump scams $150M with Trump University, settles court case for $25M

>trump lost

Goddamn you're stupid, must be from Alberta eh?

>trump lost
wow you really got me there, do you not know how to finish reading a sentence you braindead moron? or do you need to take things out of context to sustain your mental delusion that trump has any chance of being a good president?

winners DON'T pay out 25 million dollars.

it's over. trump can't win again after this disaster of a presidency. He made himself look like a complete disaster in front of congress. How are we going to sleep to night boys knowing that we elected this clown? No wall, all this racism that won't even get rid of the illegals or the muslims. We might as well have voted for Hillary, she'd at least be able to pass legislation. I hate thinking I might actually be on the wrong side of history.

$150,000,000 earned
$25,000,000 settled in court
= $125,000,000 profits in Trumps pocket

Fuck you stupid cucking Albertan piece of shit. You are the definition of "A FUCKING LEAF" and give us all a bad name. Seriously neck yourself.

For the love of Kek, BACK TO THE REDDIT, daamm, your fucking Canadian bastards. A FUCKING LEAF!

VAI TOMAR NO CU CANADENSE DE MERDA, DESGRAÇADO, FILHO DA PUTA, ESQUERDISTA CORNO DO CARALHO! VOU NESSE PAÍS DE FRESCO FUDER O CU ATÉ A MORTE DE CADA UM DE VOCÊS, ARROMBADOS FRANCESES NOJENTOS DE PAU PEQUENO.

I see you shareblue

yes, the fact that people doubt that a canadian voted for trump in the us election makes us like reddit.
why do you find joy in this low tier shitpost?

is everyone you see in italy an italian citizen? i saw a lot of blacks there the last time i visted

Look: The Americans don't want you. And, as a Canadian, we don't want people like you in Canada either. You may have dual citizenship, but boy - you fucked up faster than anyone I've seen, and both the country that you identify with wouldn't want you.

... You are secretly Russian, aren't you?

>we must believe him

i voted for trump and I don't regret it;

i'm born in Ohio and i'm just as american as you guys

STFU Cuck

Did you even watch the speech?

This is a CTR shill thread paid for by the Democratic party.

Yeah the flag isnt accurate here. I'm not moroccan

they were all canadians and here there's a thing called ius sanguis

sage goes in all fields

FUCK THIS SHILL THREAD

GO TO REAL HABBENING THREAD

HILLARY, SOROS AND OBAMA STOLE FROM TAXPAYERS TO FINANCE CLINTON CAMPAIGN

^^^^^ GET IN HERE^^^^^
>^^^^^ GET IN HERE^^^^^
^^^^^ GET IN HERE^^^^^
>^^^^^ GET IN HERE^^^^^

SPREAD ON ALL PLATFORMS

You are not worthy any kind of response if you still believe all the shit in the media and especially if you think anything is cancelled just because the fucking liberal media hopes it is and reports on these hopes.

i should have voted for Her

>>then he used his grieving widow as a political pawn so that he could look good

when did this happen?

during his speech to congress

I'm feeling the same way about voting for Trudeau. In retrospect, it was a bad move. We can't let him get the konami codes.

That guy really flipped his shit.

I'm getting sick of the Canadian anons. I'm going to travel to this country 5 months from now and I'm going to kill and rape like a good black monkey and I will not even be arrested.

Stop replying to these shit bait threads. REEEEEEE

FUCKING LEAVES EVERYWHERE. DAY OF THE RAKE PLZ COME SOON

Wow ur right, we CANT let him get to the nuclear codes

Leaf
Jewcuck.

mkkkkay

>NATO
>NATO
>NATO
>NATO
>NATO