>You will never be homosexual master race
repeat after me gentlemen:
"i-i'm sorry stacy"

Wc levels ?

Which Scandinavian boys are cutest

These are some serious fucking digits goddamn

Also, wizards are cucks

shutup swedenstan go back to poo in loo

Ku-wait right there, I've got to save your flag.

Nice

no problem merifaggot, i'm helping flag collectors like you

nice

you're just mad you can't have a superior male romantic partner or you'll get your dick cut off and your family shot by isis faggot hahaahaha

roasting in epic bread

PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF FOLLOWING REPLIES AND REPEAT AFTER ME:

>S-sorry I didn't get you the phone color you wanted for your birthday, stacy. I'll get you another one

>Y-yes I can babysit Tyrone's children over the weekend Stacey.

>Please d-don't leave and take the kids and the house, I don't have anywhere to go

>B-but you said you wouldn't meet or talk to Jamal anymore, you said last time was the last!!

>I-I-It's ok if you don't like giving blowjobs, I don't mind. Y-yes I'll eat your ass and pussy

excuse me?

It's okay, you're forgiven for being STR8 BOI CUCC.

Your faggotrry will be your demise, I the wizard virgin tells you this. One day I will be the most powerful wizard with a virgin wife.

Ah you laugh at me, I am not sexy, I will never get a virgin wife because women think virginity is weird. Let me tell you, I am sane, with a 7.5 inch penis. Nothing can go wrong. Virgin man begets virgin wife, I HAVE PLANNED MY LIFE IN SUCH A WAY. The warrior is always stronger at first, but the wizard always gets stronger as time goes on.

>>>>>>YOU WILL NEVER FEEL NATURAL SEXUAL ATTRACTION TOWARD MEN INSTEAD OF DISGUSTING ROASTIE WHORES

I burn whores with my mere words, only pure virgins are protected against my spells. Thus it is said that I will get myself a pure virgin, after venturing into the chaos, finding the womans golden ball, then she will kiss me. From frog I will turn into a prince, just like the legends state, and I suppose this situation is as close as I can get to being a legent. With a 7.5 inch dick so she will of course never cheat on me but she will also be lustful such that I get lots of sex and blowjobs.

noob, fuck you

we had this thread

If you want to stop being homo, then you really cannot do anything more than not using marijuana or being molested at a young age. Sorry bro.

It's shit. Homosexuality is a redpill. Enjoy fucking stacies

also get the fuck out of my thread abbo monkey

Who is this who brings shame to the Swedish people whom I am a part of? Just another peasant huh?

you have to be 18 to browse Sup Forums

Small mind.