/molymeme/general

What do you make of this Sup Forums? Some information has come to my attention regarding Stefan Molyneux. I had seen posts describing Stefan as a 'cultist' in the past. I had always dismissed this, thinking it was down to his over inflated ego, however this affiliate website of Molymeme's Freedomain radio made me think again. defoo.org/defoo/

What is of particular interest is the aptly named, 'inner circle' section. In it, slander and personal information have been published of ex-inner circle members, who have left his supposed cult.

Basically, Molymeme is accused of starting a 'cult of personality' around himself, convincing 'abused' kids to 'deFoo'(abuse is a VERY vague term as described on the defoo website, 'normal' parenting constitutes abuse by that definition), defoo meaning to disavow their parents.

Also of note:
fdrliberated.com/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/02/05/meet-the-cult-leader-stumping-for-donald-trump.html
(Garbage source but in this case it is worth a read)
www.molyneuxrevealed.com/

>queue molyshills
Do your own digging on this. Believe what you like. I am not responsible for any of the linked content, these sites have been up for while.

youtube.com/watch?v=L4nWoOmMTXo [Open] [Open]

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/>queue molyshills Do your own digging on this. Believe what you like. I am not responsible for any of the linked content, these sites have been up for while./
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=GKczW14EO_w
youtube.com/watch?v=L4nWoOmMTXo
youtube.com/watch?v=AqSZhwu1Rwo
youtube.com/watch?v=0Gisr87oxVY
youtube.com/watch?v=cGGBzyLNMZU
youtube.com/watch?v=vc1k7Vgpb5s
youtube.com/channel/UCEyu6vFesHalxAMBexo34kg
youtube.com/watch?v=-eXvPUdGXSI
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2008/nov/15/family-relationships-fdr-defoo-cult
youtube.com/watch?v=3jIMLKBVt00
youtube.com/channel/UCXtp2ZZWZcRrhrR9ICWO71g
youtube.com/watch?v=oJN6p2PWJc8
youtube.com/watch?v=uF5qbPxe7D4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/>queue molyshills Do your own digging on this. Believe what you like. I am not responsible for any of the linked content, these sites have been up for while./

This is a CTR shill thread paid for by the Democratic party.

Please remember to type "sage" in the options field when responding to ShareBlue threads

Not gonna lie. Former molymeme subscriber here. Hilarious watching this egotistical cult leader crash and burn. But seriously we can't let him get his hands on the nuclear arguments.

Top (you), shareblue.

>your tone is very problematic. you should not say mean things because that's racist. you see those antifa who want to murder you and beat up republicans? you need to be more tolerant. don't say mean things. you're divisive and it's problematic cause we're inclusive people. we need more muslim immigrants and blacks murdering whites and you're kinda talking about it. it's problematic. change your tone.

i'm not gonna lie, former moly cult member here. this is fucking hilarious watching moly crash and burn.. but in all seriousness we can't let this man get a hold of the nuclear arguments

you guys really really want us to hate this guy huh

we can see the overt manipulation. maybe use a more subtle approach and not tip yourself off, yeah?

Shill harder faggot.

MIKE

I donate $10 a month to them. At freedomainradio.com/donate

If you accuse people of being shareblue because they oppose this LITERALLY mentally ill LEAF then you are scum simply parroting opinions. Or you are autistic for supporting his literal mental illness.

this thread is spammed every day by the same faggot.sage. ignore.and let slide

I donated yesterday because the shill threads annoyed me.

saging david brock

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

I hadn't actually seen how many posts are doing just this. I seriously hope all you nu-Sup Forums morons get raped by a pack of molymemes then kill yourselves for supporting someone who's views are the polar opposite of the traditional beliefs held here.

In fact, if you like and support molymeme and advocate him here, YOU are more likely to be shills because nothing this pathetic leaf believes is in line with what Sup Forums believes (or used to believe before normies and redditors cancered up Sup Forums)

Yeah the shills are actually having the opposite effect

>donate to freedomain radio
Hahahahaha. Sup Forumstards really should kill themselves. It is a good thing that none of you retards will have offspring. Fuck polluting the next generation with this much idiocy

This.

#freemike

youtube.com/watch?v=GKczW14EO_w

Lel. No. Check that dislike counter. Also the comments. He is done. Keep sending him your money though

>One fucking dollar? You worthless fucking pleb. I don't care if this is all you make in a week as a night time janitor in Cambodia, this donation is an insult. Donating this little should constitute a violation of the NAP, so be happy I don't send a drone to your house and murder your family, you piece of shit

>hey dude you know sometimes you get a bit carried awa-
>WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY? I NOTICED YOU USED THE WORD "BASIC" EARLIER, DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE THAT IS?
>wel-
>I'M STILL TALKING. DO YOU REALISE I HAVE DECADES OF EXPERIENCE DEBATING AND YOU HAVE NONE? I WAS A GOLD PANNER AND SOFTWARE GUY YOU LITTLE SHIT WHY WOULD I LISTEN TO YOU ANYWAY.

Everytime you shit up this board with your shitty threads about the "Moly-meme" or whatever you condescendingly call him. I am donating $10 to Freedomainradio.

Kek. Waste your money then. He'll need the money, mike needs a new ballgag

>FUCKING LITTLE PISSANT, CONDESCENDING PIECE OF SHIT
>GET MIKE OUT HERE, THIS FUCK JUST VIOLATED THE NAP, HE NEEDS TO GET OF MY SHOW
>*cuck shed unlocked* Y-yes m-master Stefan?
>GET THIS CALLER OF MY FUCKING SHOW, HE WANTS ME SHOT!!!! FUCKING LITTLE SHITS THINK THE CAN SEND IN ONE DOLAR DONATIONS AND THEN DON'T EXHIBIT UBP.
>Y-yes S-Stefan
>DOX HIM AND PUT HIM ON DEFOO.ORG! YOU'RE WASTING FUCKING TIME MIKE! I WANT THIS PIECE OF SHIT DESTROYED
>Y-yes Stefan
>YOU ARE WASTING TIME MIKE! IF YOU WEREN'T MY SEX SLAVE I WOULD KILL YOU!
>FUCKING LITTLE SHITS, THINKING THEY HAVE BETTER ARGUMENTS THAN ME!.......ME!
>I'VE BEEN DOING THIS THIRTY YEARS! I'VE GOT THE FUCKING GREATEST PHILOSOPHY SHOW ON THE WEB!

do you think he doesn't know about shareblue and how you guys are railroading him? you have been spamming hundreds of threads for days now you fucking idiot. he knows you're decided to all attack him over that video

Pro-tip, stop posting the same image over and over and over again. Dumb fucking Indian. Go fall in love with suffering dummy.

>Go fall in love with suffering dummy.
What did amerilard mean by this?

He is the biggest youtube failure of our generation

He should make a video on us.
>The Truth About Shareblue

I don't like Molly much and don't mind if he's ruined or if he is a little Charles Manson.

That said these treads are so clearly shilled, when you can't even be bothered to fix shit like:

>youtube.com/watch?v=L4nWoOmMTXo [Open] [Open]

Fucks sake user put some effort into it.

IT'S THE SAME THREE FUCKIN SHILLS IN EVERY THREAD

HILLARY, SOROS AND OBAMA STOLE FROM THE TAXPAYERS TO PAY FOR CLINTON CAMPAIGN

^^^^^ GET IN HERE ^^^^^
>^^^^^ GET IN HERE ^^^^^
^^^^^ GET IN HERE ^^^^^
>^^^^^ GET IN HERE ^^^^^

Fuck this queer.

SHAREBLUE

>SHAREBLUE

SHAREBLUE

>SHAREBLUE

SHAREBLUE

>SHAREBLUE

SHAREBLUE

>SHAREBLUE

SHAREBLUE

>SHAREBLUE

SHAREBLUE

>SHAREBLUE

What is on the attachment?

>no one is going to defame him
Wew. Sounds like a threat.

Could you faggots at Shareblue be any more transparent?
>first Richard Spencer controlled opposition pasted as face of Alt-right and Sup Forums despite not having anything to do with us
>then Milo is suddenly our leader, gets physically threatened at UC Berkeley and now he is a pedo all of a sudden and loses book deal?
>Pewdiepie gaining popularity as he doesnt hide the fact that he browses Sup Forums, now smeared as antisemetic and loses support of Disney/Maker studios and Youtube Red drops his show?
>Next up is Stefan Molyneux, can't let him continue disassembling liberal non-arguements, now Shareblue kikery is attacking him for some new made up lie.
I am stating this as a direct threat, if I meet one of you Shareblue faggots in person I will run you over with my car and back over you for good measure.

>Sir Joseph of Diggity

kill self

>hide the fact he browses Sup Forums
Kek. You are dumb. Your feeble threats over the internet don't scare me

Spencer coined term 'alt-right'. Sup Forums isn't altright.
The molyneux stuff isn't new

bump

Keep posting the same thread shareblue
Sad!

YT is no platform for the likes of bolynu content-wise, you simply can't maintain any semblance of quality at the pace YT requires you to
it's nothing but an elaborate story that egotistical people like him tell themselves to rationalize that they aren't e-beggars but content creators

doesn't look like a cult desu

lots of bloggers/podcasters/youtubers/etc have their "inner circle" bullshit. There are even entire podcasts and youtube channels dedicated towards teaching people to "build your tribe" usually targeted towards health/business/podcasting/author type people.

it's a scam for sure, but cult? not likely.

WHAT THE FUCK DELETE THIS JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

MIKE, DELETE THIS!

Only urban retards fall for shill threads like this, rural and suburban intellectuals will never fall for this level of subversion.

source?

For all Shira blue controlled opposition, remember to type "sage" in all of the boxes before responding.

Not an argument

Fucktards, SAGE this fucking thread along with any other of these dozens of anti-Molyneux shill threads shitting up the board.

Where are the fucking mods when you need them? DO YOUR FUCKING JOB FOR FUCK'S SAKE!

SAGE

Not an argument

Thanks for the bump

rural retard here, i never follow or watch any youtube celeb anyway. be a man and make up your own mind about issues. these are worse than sam hyde threads.

>0.03 Molycoins have been deposited in your account

sage shareblue threads

Retarded Sup Forumsocks having the same emotional raction as all the normies in the youtube comments. Can't say I expected more from you.

Not an argument

>donating to Molyneux

I just don't understand why someone would do this? He gets money from YouTube.

Neither is any the crying and bitching around here. Listen closely to the conversation with Fritz and tell me exactly what displeased you.

>I just don't understand why someone would do this?

Double digit IQ. Having molyneux tickle their synapses, with one hand in their wallets, makes them feel smart

I just dropped 40 bucks on him because of the recent outrage.

Stay strong Stefi

We aren't discussing that caller here, faggot. Anyway, it didn't upset me. I thought Molyneuxs sperg out was entertaining

Kek
>being this much of a sheep

BAAAA! BAAAA!

Not an argument :^)

I learned that one from Stefi

you're a jew

molyjew is a jew

The Truth About About The End Times:

youtube.com/watch?v=AqSZhwu1Rwo

A bizarre amount of anti molymeme threads lately. I'll watch his videos from time to time, but I also find incredibly obvious that the guy is complete egomaniac. Honestly it's hard for me to feel that bad for any idiot who would start sending money and treating his life advice as sacrosanct, if you get taken in by not an argument man you were probably doomed to get suckered in by somebody eventually. As creepy as some of the "inner circle" stuff is, I still think that calling him a cult leader is hyperbolic. He is just trying to emulate his hero Ayn Rand by keeping group of sycophants around him at all times. He was kind of tip toeing towards cult behavior with that defoo shit, but he seems to have backed off of that to try and go for wider right wing populist audience instead.

Stop posting this meme already, everyone know the truth about the psychopath known as Molykike.

DELET

lmao fuck off kike, who actually thinks hes a cult leader?

sage all molyneux memes

I'm agnostic.

Grigori Rasputin Loves Molyneuxism

To be a real American cult, you have to fuck all your followers. To be a legendary American cult you have to fuck all your followers and make them suicide themselves. Stefan is just a psychologist or at best a guru.

Anti Molyneux stuff is the shills latest effort.

There was a massive thread recently on r/the donald where a shit ton of people said Molyneux swayed them into voting Trump. Now there are tons of anti Molyneux threads every day. Surely, just a coincidence.

Abyways, sage. These are currently the shill threads guys, just so you know.

>t.Cultist

THE TRUTH ABOUT DEFOOING:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Gisr87oxVY

Definitely worth a watch, folks. It is one of his most informative videos yet.

Who is this semen demon?

Not gonna lie. Former molymeme subscriber here. Hilarious watching this egotistical cult leader crash and burn. But seriously we can't let him get his hands on the nuclear arguments.

Heheh, I was gonna reply to your post but then I noticed the lack of argument.

MOLYMEME BROTHER SPEAKS OUT ABOUT HIS CULT-LEADING BROTHER
youtube.com/watch?v=cGGBzyLNMZU

JOIN THE MOLYCULT TODAY, MEDITATE YOUR INNER CHILD

youtube.com/watch?v=vc1k7Vgpb5s

Molymeme is really salty that his brother teased him. The guy really harbours a grudge against his family. What happened exactly?

probs nothing, he is a major drama queen who tells people to shun their "abusive" parents (protip: he said the only non-abused child ever raised is hisdaughter) for thought crimes (i.e. disagreeing with him)

The guy is a nutter. Who would slander there own brother like that for 45 minutes straight?

youtube.com/channel/UCEyu6vFesHalxAMBexo34kg

His defoo channel is worth a laugh

youtube.com/watch?v=-eXvPUdGXSI

Stefan defending FDR after cult accusations

holy shit something about duke's soundtracks hurts my head

their website is weird as fuck, they call a guy a cuck and give his email, address and personal info

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2008/nov/15/family-relationships-fdr-defoo-cult

Gives a fairly balanced account.

This is a shill thread trying to fracture the right

SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE

>Molyneux, whose Canadian home also hosts member get-togethers, brings up the word cult before I do. "It's the furthest thing from a cult," he laughs. "First of all, I don't charge anything for what it is I do. And cults isolate people. What I'm talking about, what I strongly suggest to people, is that they should get closer to the people they're with, and of course cults don't suggest people go to therapy to deal with their issues."

Blatant lie here on stefans part, if the defoo.org website was written by him. He believed back then that spanking was abuse. He encouraged people to defoo on the home page

youtube.com/watch?v=3jIMLKBVt00

Stefan's explanation on why he hasn't killed his mother

What a fucking psycho

No wonder Sup Forums worships him lmao

youtube.com/channel/UCXtp2ZZWZcRrhrR9ICWO71g

The whole channel has some molymeme classics

>why did the philosopher cross the road

Dunno?

youtube.com/watch?v=oJN6p2PWJc8

youtube.com/watch?v=uF5qbPxe7D4

OP needs to sort out his life