Oh shit they finally caught on

cracked.com/blog/6-ways-alt-right-turns-perfectly-sane-people-into-nazis/

This is the first left-wing article I've read on the alt-right that nailed it. I'm surprised it took them this long to figure out exactly what the fuck happened in the last 2 years. We totally caught the left by surprise. I'm questioning the reality of a self-aware edgy joke on the fringes becoming a dominant force in global politics within just a year.

I was there from the beginning (late 2012), and seeded the biggest happening of all time with shitposts I wrote back in high school. I was always more in it for the trolling, but for all you hardcore Nazis, a fascist coup in the US now has a nonzero percent chance of occuring. Given the recent uptick in Black Swan events, I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if a Swastika, Iron Cross, or Odal rune banner one day hangs from the US Capitol like a kike from a lamppost.

Stay gold, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Hmjt2
youtube.com/watch?v=3OLMxs56rjg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Post a fucking pastebin, Wong. Not going to go on your shitty cancerous clickbait site. The only one of those I can tolerate is Sup Forums.

Old must be destroyed for the new to flourish.

>Cracked

Archive that shit, I'm not giving those bastards a click.

The "alt-right" doesn't exist. It's just a media scapegoat and trying to put a label on something they don't understand.

Oh, right

archive.is/Hmjt2

cant believe i actually clicked that LOL shit article made me CRINGE

Tl;dr it's da ebul nazis we dindu nuffin, nothing wrong with the establishment. The typical doubling down on their retarded bullshit.

QUICK WE NEED NEW MEMES. WHO DO WE TURN INTO A WHITE SUPREMACIST SYMBOL NEXT?

My get for turning the Power Rangers into nazi

Bernie Sanders

or
Idk pick some holywood jew

Yeah, but you can't convert ideologues, ie. nazis, so what's left to do is state the truth as you see it and try to make people aware of it.

Whatever happened to "Google" for niggers? Tank their stock, make sure the first true Artificial Superintelligence, Tay 2.0, arises from an open source project in some 8ch4n /tech/ shitposter's basement

I used to read Cracked as a child

Now I am an adult

Google didn't work because people can still say nigger. It would catch on only if the word nigger was being censored.

Someone popular among young people ages 13-17.

>r/The_Donald
>Alt Right

No, they haven't caught on at all if they believe that

>Right now, some kid not far from where you're sitting is reading HIS or HER first article...
why is THEIR not used here? we were taught to use 3rd person plural when the subject is generalized or unknown

Because they obviously want to put pressure on both MEN and WOMEN being into this?

Reroll

At least they actually write content, even if it's cuck content it's more than literal clickbait like buzzfeed or upworthy.

ah another liberal idiot, who makes - at best - a shallow attempt at understanding the flip side of the coin, without actually trying to understand

cracked at least used to be funny. this wasn't in the least.

You know what fuck it the Elite Cyborg from System Shock gets my vote

Has to be someone/something somewhat right-ish that will get into an argument death spiral with the media defending their work/ character. Something with a lot of opinionated fans that feel alienated from society.

That was the most boring article I've read in a long time. And they didn't even nail it on the head, far from it. The appeal of the "alt-right" is the fact that people can self-radicalise rather than needing to be surrounded in hug boxes to be reaffirmed of their position like the left.

The right shows people that they are being isolated by society and being rejected by them because of their skin colour. This is all the right has to do and then people just go down the rabbit hole on their own accord. That's how it happened to me.

>archive.is/Hmjt2

lel this fuck has no idea what he's talking about

also richard spencer is a faggot

well what else did you expect
>Robert Evans has a book about how prostitution, beer, hard drugs and cursing built civilization.

Reading Ender's Game growing up I remember calling bullshit on Locke and Demosthenes conquering the world through blogging. Reality of course has turned out even stranger and more farfetched than fiction.

What I love about this whole movement against red-pilling is that you can never undo the red-pill.

Once someone knows the truth, it will stay there. It will eat at them as they live their lie.

You can't convert someone away from red-pill but you can convert someone from blue-pill.

>Implying they can stop us

This article is actually garbage

use ublock origin

a AI engine will figure out just based on crime stats and rgb comparisons what the problem is. Dont really need to tell it anything.

let me tell you of a dream i had the other day

for some reason i was walking down some street and encountered some children that was singing while hopping down the street like children do

and i said "no do it like this instead"

so i marched onwards chanting "RIGHT WING DEATH-SQUADS, RIGHT WING DEATH-SQUADS" instead of "1-2-3-4 or left right left right" or whatever

and they joined in on the chant
then i woke up
that was pretty nice dream. glorious future ahead.

these people are idiots, they are looking at faceberg like counts, they fail to understand we dont use facekike

trash article written by a trash publication.

>Robert Evans has a book about how prostitution, beer, hard drugs and cursing built civilization. You can read A Brief History of Vice now!
This goy literally wrote a book about the greatness of degeneracy...
>eightchan (a more extremist offshoot of Sup Forums) in particular loves to post all kinds of weird race-based conspiracy theories, like saying the Jews are the secret puppet masters of the global left
>implying Sup Forums doesn't believe this too
>implying it isnt 100% true

I'm still a filthy liberal. It was the hysterical idiots screaming in my face drove me away from the left. My politics never changed, the left just jumped off the edge of the political compass into the valley of insanity.

Don't forget to license your Nazi singleton under the GPL. Free software is more important than human life.

>unironically linking to cracked

kys my man

dailystormer, pol. the right stuff and some smaller sites.

This is the alt-right

Reroll

That's some crazy daydream you fag. This site has roleplaying epidemic or something.

David Duke is the real """face""" behind the alt-right

> And he's right. The word for this is
> "intersectionality." It was coined to describe
> why feminists, anti-racists, and all other sorts
> of anti-discrimination activists should work
> together, because their respective woes all
> had common, intersecting causes. Well, it
> works for the other side too. Whether you
> think white men are being kept down by the
> Jews, the feminists, the liberals, video game
> critics, or All Of The Above, the alt-right's got
> a home for you.

Faggot author is so close to recognizing that segments of the Right have merely adopted faggoty Intersectional tactics in dynamically cooperating against various common enemies (real or imagined) while papering over differences for tactical purposes, and is busily becoming the Right's SJW movement.

The Intersectional tactic is the part where Kimberle Crenshaw points out "the domestic violence and racism that define black women's lives" and then focus on how the RACISM is whites' fault---while failing to ask what color people are likely to be causing DOMESTIC violence against black women. For the same tactical reasons, they don't have a full-court press against black men's so-called "toxic masculinity", because who would want to divide white feminists from black nationalists when they could achieve so much more together?

It is precisely this conspiratorial Intersectional view that causes Leftists (like the writer of this article) to implicate half the electorate in the Right's nu-Web-2.0 shitshow.

The difference is, white nationalism will never be as popular as crowd-pleasers like marijuana, homosexuality, and free health care. So I worry less about the Right (for now).

As you were, faggots.

>WHO DO WE TURN INTO A WHITE SUPREMACIST SYMBOL NEXT?
Jon Snow from Game of Thrones?

-Literally serves at THE WALL to keep foreigners from getting in
-Light eyed
-Militaristic
-Eschews establishment religion for Paganism
-Is consistently showing the Triumph of Will over the forces of barbarism and chance
-Owns a white pack animal, representing both the fascist world order and white supremacy

>far right board Sup Forums and leftypol

wew. almost as bad as when people call alex jones a conservative

They'll never catch on to the trickle down autism of it all. They don't realize it starts from the top and is deliberately spread down through meme magic and whatnot. They just can't seem to reach the top. They don't know how to look up; only around themselves

Also, Intersectionality is ideal for machine learning... DARPA anti-terror-cell graph-analysis to divide groups from one another on the basis of faggoty identity rhetoric

Cracked is a good example of something good completely corrupted with cuckery. It's so cucked at this point, no amount of purging could save it.

David Wong is terrible. His writing has the power to format your hard drive into various HIV infested partitions allowing you to dual boot into thousands of cancerous operating systems you didn't even know existed.

True. The Candid and Google bot is still in development. It will be time to fuck up the words when it is operational.

nice read. subtle redpills in there too. wish they'd stop saying teenagers tho i'm a grown-ass man.

>The best way to convert someone to a point of view is not to get in their face and scream inflammatory slogans.
We do it for free

No. He was the most cucked of them all. Enlisted a bunch of wildlings, brought them to the other side and everything. He even boned a disgusting Irish woman.

The days of Sup Forums is satire are long gone

I imagine lots of young kids felt that way at first, but no doubt have come around full 1488.

FINALLY SOMEONE WITH SENSE

OP is partially a faggot.

>archive.is/Hmjt2
Lame article. Author desperately tries to console her personal views with her perception of anyone who doesn't think like her. That never works. Follow reason, don't use reason apologetically.

People are turning into nazis because our countries are being overrun by foreign hordes while our own people are slurping each other's cum and getting sex changes. Meanwhile, Jews orchestrate everything using finance, media, lobbying and marxism.

Yeah, the irony here is that we're all assorted rejects. The phrase "mugged by reality" came about in it's current context because you never know who the Antifa / leftists are going to demonize next, and by doing so, effectively they will turn their targets into conservatives more often than not. In some ways I think this Cracked writer is projecting the significant problems of the left onto us. Conservatives now have a ground game rivaling that of the Liberals in the USA and now they want to label us all as nazis and terrorists because we have taken away their main advantage for the past 20 years or so. Additionally, the fact that he only really brought up Richard Spencer makes me feel like he's trying to create more of a strawman, or at least a criticism of Richard Spencer, than us as a whole, because for the most part we're not actually racist. Sup Forums is edgy, but USA Sup Forums has definitely mellowed out a lot on the Jews and racism (a trait I still assert is much more common in eurofags than Americans)

The comments on that article. Holy Fuck.

>alt right is turning people into nazis
>not the white genocide
Why do liberal believe people think a certain way by essence ? Like you're racist, it's because you were born racist and not shitskins are scum.
Why in the same time they think you're a shitskin scum because of your bad experience (muh privilege) and not that they're born violent and inferior ?

N-no don't listen to this post.

Delete this!

>Remember that terrible fire at a warehouse-turned-DIY-living-space in Oakland? Thirty-six people died, and Sup Forums's Sup Forums board used it as an opportunity to launch an attack on DIY living spaces across the United States in an effort to "Crush the radical left" (since those places are where hippies, artists, and other degenerates hang out).

Did they not catch on to the satire when literally no one burned further DIY spaces down?.

>Muh secret meme codes

For those out of the loop, "meme" now means an image with some text posted over it

Such insight...

youtube.com/watch?v=3OLMxs56rjg
**OFFICIAL THREAD MUSIC**

>You can go there right now and see them testing and tweaking the next #Pizzagate.

They don't teach that in the US anymore. It stopped sometime during my high school years. Or maybe it was always that way and you never graduated?

There is no such thing as Alt-Right nor Nazis.

The first is a label from delusion to name or to identify something in common among the ones who didn't fell for narratives.

And Nazis are dead, calling us pro-fascists or right-wingers is more suitable.

They also forgot that Neo-nazis are a big joke here, the entire board despises them because, for example, they are indeed racist instead of racial aware.

Sup Forums is the mastermind behind everything, not neo-nazis in DS forum. And the reason behind it is simple: ideas-. Memes, arguments, jokes whatever point it, we love to share info and seek the truth behind even if we have to investigate or talk about metaphysics or conspiracies.

---------------------------------------------
I really like the rock culture analogy to Sup Forums culture.

Why? Because when it begun getting popular most senior old people hated it was a disaster and corruption of values at the time. The anger and rejection attracted the youth. Decades later you saw many calling rock the gateway of drugs, sex-drive, alcohol abuse, and even Satan worshipping. And what did heavy rock did? Took the narrative with satire putting fucking dragons in their album and some demonic references. Teens got it, ITS JUST MUSIC. But grown boring people saw more and more adding it an agenda and who knows what religious context.

The same shit applies here. Take a fact for example about Hitler: he fixed the economy. Now you don't ever see this on Hollywood films. But as soon as you drop the idea that before war the entire world academia praised Nazi politics for its achievements, people lose their shit. They retreat in pain and react like a trained dog.

>How can you possible listen to 4 guys with long-hair that talk about love?
>How can you possible listen to the devil's music, look at their lyrics and album covers!
>How can you listen to Hitler speeches?
Shock face
-
>How can you dare to question what mainstream media and everyone beliefs? Just don't act weird!

shut uppppp

>"Sup Forums is a safe space where all opposing views are censored"
It's funny how they assume that we operate the same way they operate except with different views.
All they have to do is to present their case and present convincing arguments. Yet after thousands of people and billions of dollars there is still nothing.

>I was there from the beginning (late 2012)
>doesn't even archive a clickbait article

Fuck off, you wrote the article didn't you

The ones responsible for all this shit, that includes me, here's the secret:

WE DON'T REALLY CARE WHAT YOU BELIEVE.
We shitpost for shitposts sake, to be politically correct, to vent off steam, to be vile, dumb, or whatever the hell and we do it because we know we can let our frustration out here and not get fired for it.

We think our jokes are funny, and when other people take them as fact and try to argue us on them they get mad. Why? Because we're just shitposting. THEY'RE the ones that assign it value beyond that and then react according to that value, and then we, seeing the chance for a good joke, use that value to troll them further. It's a real low effort way to get people to freak out. I guess you can thank the media or whatever the fuck, I don't know, but what turns people is that our jokes are based on shit that happens in real life. Some fucktard who lives in a buble will never be able to argue against facts with fantasy to other people who live in the real world, and when we bring reality to people through our shitposting, it makes sense because they see it too, then they try to, stupidly, make a politically incorrect joke irl, and they get destroyed for it by over emotional man children.

Then they come right back and shitpost about sjw tards.

The real problem is kids. Kids are retarded. They're impressionable, gullible. They'll soak up all this shit and they'll inherit hate with no context, like the always do, and the real joke is their real parents are just as fucking bad and the reason their kids come here is usually because they feel pushed out... but i digress.

At least when tardies try to argue a joke we present facts, but when tardies raise kids they use no facts and those kids grow up into a bubble, only to be released into the worst possible environment for a bubble boy, full of disease and violence.

>but for all you hardcore Nazis

Nazis are a minority even here.

>a fascist coup in the US now has a nonzero percent chance of occuring

It's always a nonzero percent chance you idiot. There's a nonzero percent chance of a commie takeover. There's a nonzero percent chance of a libertarian helicopter ride for you.

> Given the recent uptick in Black Swan events

Uptick. In Black Swan events.
Stop using words you don't understand for fucks sake.

> first left-wing article I've read on the alt-right that nailed it

Alt-right isn't real.

>cracked.com

Given how retarded your post is I can only conclude you are the author of that clickbait and you're just this desperate for clicks.

Michael Tracey

Or that we constantly fight moderation policies for doing the opposite, encouraging anti-Sup Forums thread spamming and banning people for calling it out.

This must be the most costly echo-chamber, no matter how many organization they paid to disrupt us they fail miserable. A safe space that has to deal with CTR, CIA, JIDF, Communist forums and many more groups trying to convince us to stop talking about right-wing policies so positive.

>Unironically adhering to a specific 1930's political ideology

ISHYGDDT

>meme now means an image with some text posted over it

They really don't understand the memes do they?

Maybe the author is an Alien

>6) subtlety
waaw
>5) they don't allow opposing views
whatever you say mr "journalist"
>4) maymays
>>n-no, nothing they say is based on facts its all lies h-haha right
>3) more than one demographic
first time someone thinks we aren't all literally hitler so it's progress I guess
>2) anonymity
gee
>1) it worked

yeah nah, normies just don't get it

This.

Wildlings were germanic tribes.

Read the first section, unfunny dreck. Give me a quick rundown. I'm not going to waste my time reading more normie-tier garbage.

Because that would imply that they're reading it together.

They cant understand us unless they become one of us. They have been trying to nail down who we are, what we are, what we want, what our motivation is for forever.

They still cant figure it out, we arnt hiding, they just cant reconcile that we exist that most of us have well constructed supported opinions, and that we dont agree with them.

Its cognitive dissonance. They believe the pajoratives used against us, they create their own. They cant figure out that the part that doesnt make sense is the one in their heads.

Bieber? Zac Efron?

> i was there from the beginning (late 2012),

Bad bait

So a factual analysis by a lawyer that cites case law and precedent is racist now?

>You cannot change their mind. Even if you present them with authentic information.

aborted that site long ago, saged.

>Whether we admit it or not, the things we joke about become the things we're serious about.
BAN ASSAULT JOKES!!!!!

This.

All the same, the more they are in the dark the better.

dude i was here in 2002

>le Sup Forums is a safe space meme

Meanwhile on actual safe spaces like cracked you immediately get banned for wrongthink

This is the most horrible realisation about Sup Forums you could have. Literally horrifying. At its core Sup Forums is nothing but a bunch of retards screaming at each other inside a room: it's a free-for-all of sperg and cringe where ideas get thrown around and tossed by thousands of minds in a complete anarchistic fashion... yet we all arrived to the same conclusion: the left needs to be purged and there is an attack on western civilisation.

If you think about this, it's enough to scare you shitless. If any of you fags has read Moldbug, I think we've become Cthulhu...

I skimmed trough it and it's just boring badly written trash.
Cracked is fucking retarded. They don't get anything.

Sorry comrade, but you pic related is wrongish.