Turns out the greekfags are smarter than I thought

goyim listen up
you should totally make this trend
I'd definitely spend my shekels to go see a new wonder

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/16-of-the-worlds-most-incredibly-huge-statues-2015-8/#the-guan-yin-statue-in-hainan-china-has-three-sides-with-different-poses-one-side-faces-inland-and-the-other-two-face-the-south-china-sea-the-stunning-statue-stands-354-feet-high-1111111111111111116
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sagrada_Família
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

and just where the fuck are GREEKFAGS going to get the money

HAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! refugees will build this

dope

Isnt Greek supposed to be broke as fuck and leeching gibmedats from the EU?

Is Greece the niggers countries?

24 dec 2015

Gay

Not going to lie this would be sick as fuck.

Better than some new twisty, spiral skyscraper people are obsessed with these days.

funny how they can build a giant fuck off statue of a naked dude but can't pay us back the money we was forced to 'lend'

>and just where the fuck are GREEKFAGS going to get the money
EU is a magical place. It loves throwing money into a shitter.

don't you fags get it?
what are literally the only beneficial things Greece has?
>good climate
>rich history
tourism is essentially the only reliable way for them to pay denbts. it would also help if some of those tourists will be germans themselves

>EU gives money for this only if he will be black dindu

Looks like the statue of Braavos or whatever from GoT.
Still really cool though

umm if ur directly under the statue can u see his penis and butte??

you sound like a fag mate

Can you see his dick when you sail beneath his legs?

Which wonder is next? I suggest The Hanging Gardens of Babylon.

Sweet. I like it.
Would visit.

I can't wait to have an even bigger colossus looming behind the Great Wall of Trump.

That would be your project murrica, you invaded and fucked up Babylon.

yess... but how big is his dick? and can some one be fucked by it?

Hopefully. I'll only be ok with this statue if I can clearly see his hairy unwiped butthole.

What the fuck are you on about? America wasn't colonized until, like, 2000 years after the hanging gardens were build.

It will remain an idea. It wont get build. It's not like the early 2000's where they said they would build the bridge and actually did it.

The thessaloniki metro is in construction since the 90's. Not even half of it is finished.

>leeching
they done for. it's over.

Yes this would actually create lots of jobs and boost the economy meaning it will indeed pay back debt steady.

Why would they build your moms unshaved vagina?

saddam styled himself as the new nebuchadnezzar, he probably wouldve done it the absolute madman, but we went and offed him

no hanging gardens until isis is gone

Fugg

At least Trump has vowed to wipe ISIS out, and Mattis will probably do it, the madman.

who's paying?

lol sun god

sun symbolism

lucifer fags

btfo kike

You are not welcome here faggot

Nobody, because literally 50% of the budget will "misteriously disappear" and they will be needing more in which said money provider will reply "we already gave you a lot more than the expected budget". But it's the greek government and the politicians need each 3 new mansions in some australian island.

Germany.

>sun symbolism is Lucifer symbolism

I'd expect no less retardation from a Germanic barbarian. The only real Germans left are the Austrians. Germany is a undead husk of a country with no culture other than subservience to Islam and Communism.

Seeing this statue in person would ALMOST get me to go to China.

Wait, I thought Greece was broke

greece should pay denbts before attempting to build a wonder

>look up as your boost passes underneath
>be greeted by a gigantic metal nutsack and asshole
>n-no homo

Well I'll be...

Now I know why they bought all the world's scrap metal after 2005

well, we sure can't win on conquest mode

Merkel will pay that in order to no get more fugges u burger

You should know.

Don't be angry polandbro, I'm sure they'll build a few toilets too on site

Good point, actually.
Having been there myself, I can attest. I loved Greece. It's a lovely place with lots of nice people, interesting history, great food. Amazing islands too.

Greece does have earthquakes, though. I hope they build this nice and sturdy and as quake-proof as any modern Tokyo skyscraper.

I wish a new Cathedral would be built somewhere around the world that would also become the tallest religious building.

I've always imagined one of those sci-fi Cathedrals being constructed on earth, and whenever a person would be beside it, they would look like an ant when compared to its size.

One can only imagine (Btw, I actually mean a Christian cathedral not a "hurr derp I appreciate the looks" type of cathedral.).

It's not the money that's the issue here.
If they've got the machinery, the materials and the builders as well as the goods and services to pay the workers, the actual amount of currency is irrelevant.

why do you think you're so poor?

but if you don't have currency, you can't pay workers

tacky/10

Besides, trying to built great things in Europe just highlights how shit Europe is these days.

Great burger minds....

shit wonder, should have built a Big Ben, get more merchant points

>same statue was built 2200 years ago

That was based on the Colossus of Rhodes, you tard.

That isn't even structurally possible

It's going to look like shit, nothing like the picture

their production is too low

say it with me
>FAKE
>NEWS

Almost all of our private media is controlled by (((Bonnier))) btw.

>China making a huge ass statue in tribute to a character from a Japanese made video game

I thought chinks were meant to be smart?

>Bought more than 300 brand new Leopard
>Bought 8 brand new Submarines
>Bought 70 OH-58D Kiowa Warrior
>Upgrade more than 170 F-16
>More than 40 F-35 or 100 SU-35 coming soon
And those only in the last 5 years

Normie fags believing our memes..lul

Suckers the "Greek denbt" its a superior master plan.It's a 6D Chess.

greeks sucking Germany dry

greeks are fucking based.

They destabilized the EU (defacto: germany)

There are ways around traditional use of currency.
Credit is always useable and before you say that greek debts are worthless, that's not exactly true.
Deduct taxes from the debts and you'll have something of value within Greek markets, which can in turn be traded for something of equal value in order to gain goods, services or just simply currency from other companies.

I like big statues. businessinsider.com/16-of-the-worlds-most-incredibly-huge-statues-2015-8/#the-guan-yin-statue-in-hainan-china-has-three-sides-with-different-poses-one-side-faces-inland-and-the-other-two-face-the-south-china-sea-the-stunning-statue-stands-354-feet-high-1111111111111111116

I like the creepy Romanian king carved into the mountainside. Very Middle Earth.

Also I dig pic related, the giant Christian statue in Poland.

Well, price of labour was a lot less back then to be fair.

>inb4 its collapses in a earthquake and a (((merchant))) sells the scraps to the turks

d-delete this

Just wait till they make it a woman in hijab instead.

WE WUZ GREEKS N SHEEEIT
still cool though

fucking americans I want you all dead

Annex Constantinople now.

This would be amazing. They must.

OY VEY THE GOY KNOWS
S H U T
I T
D O W N

You shoulda done the one with the full nigger as the Mediterranean.

>fixed

This where value of currency originally comes to play, not really from it's intrinsic value or what it's backed up by, but rather from the ability of said currency to handle tax payments in a more convinient way than sacrificing your tangible assets like in medieval times.

So what I'm basically saying is that Greece should start printing their own quasi-currency in order to keep making domestic investments.
This could be used to ease tax burden on domestic businesses, since they can pay their taxes through offering services to goverment programs, rather than having to cough up Euros.

>Fixed

>Greeks themselves fell for the "Colossus of Rhodes stands over harbour's entrance" maymay

This whole concept is based upon romanticized depiction drawn long after the original was gone without a single trace.

Looks like contemporary Greeks know their history just as well as their finances.

Are they gonna model his cock

>be on the boat
>look up
>see giant penor
what do

Kek
>BUILD A WONDER MASTER RACE

How bad is it over there
Do you even have a job

take a pisa tower like picture of you holding it up

Why do you think we hate you?

>East Europe Best Europe

pay your fucking denbts georgios

>An artist's impression of the new Colossus of Rhodes
>artist
Didn't realise 10 minutes on picsart made you an artist lol

in the middle of huge recession

massive tax evasions

constant strikes and protest

what do :

build a huge fuck off bronze statue

Greece you are of a genius.

pic related

Except there is.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sagrada_Família

It's been under construction since 1882.

>spanish in charge of building shit

>Japan 29%
>Lower then in israel
Here i come weaboos fuck your women and steal your shekels.

I'd prefer the Hanging Gardens of Alabama

Unemployment is at 55% for young demographics (18-24), 31% for 24-30 and 28% overall.
Median wages have dropped from 920 euro to 520 euro.
Suicide is up 3000% from the 00s.
Foreclosure is up 1600%, it tripples for double mortgages.
Over 60% of small bussinesses have filed for bankruptcy since 2008.
PISA scores have dropped to the overall lowest in europe.
Economic immigration is at an all time high, with over 30% of young males leaving for work or pursuing Msc/Bsc or PhD in other european countries.
The "syrian immigrant" crisis has crippled several provinces in Athens and most considerably, islands. The immigrant to native ratio there is absurd and they are at their wits end. Lots of pillaging, infighting, rapes within their own and death.
Lastly, Since Russia is prepping for war, so has Greece. Since they must mirror Turkey's readiness. Ergo, military expenses are as high as ever.
Overall, not doing good bub.

It was fifth of the size and fell apart on its own

The trade bonus will pay for it.