What is the dumbest creature on the planet and why is it women?

What is the dumbest creature on the planet and why is it women?

Women have 30% fewer synapses than men. They don't need to be smart so evolution didn't select for intelligence. They just need to be healthy and attractive.

Really? Can't you link the evidence if you don't mind, Ausbro?

Everyone knows the dumbest creature on Earth is a teenage boy when he's around his friends

>it's not Aussie Abos

I'm sure plenty of guys have done that too

Except the guy will apologize and pay for any damages

The problem with women is not that they're stupid, it's that they're immoral

Here's your evidence

>88

Heil truth.

the deeper problem is that they're irrational

Yeah it's all tied in. Irrationality is just the way they hide their immorality. They're really just self-centered and manipulative, using "muh emotions" as an excuse to commit atrocious acts.

good point

Not politics.
sage/

>BC I'm a stupid whore
She can't be THAT dumb if her self-observation is at that level.

I was in the middle of reading your post when I thought women.
Good to see we're all on the same page.

Women are all Jews.
Sneaky fucking shifty cunts.

My girlfriend one time was pumping my gas and pulled the pump out while the fucking trigger was locked and sprayed gasoline all over my car then proceeded to tell me it was the pump's fault and that she always pumps her gas without issue.

Yea cos it's not like men ever fucking cheat either

Did we ever find out who this is?

Yes the vagina can get stretched, but as far as I know, women can be born with innies or outies. It's not like every woman starts out with a innie and then works her way up there.

No I have no idea. Someone might have.

....snnnniiiiifffffffff...oh yes dear...sssnnnniiiiiffffff...quite fragrant indeed...is that...dare I say...sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?....sniff sniff...hmmm...yes...quite so my darling...sniff...quite pungent eggs yes very much so ....ssssnnnniiiiiffff...ah yes...and also...a hint...of...sniff...cheese....quitewet dear...sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely...sniff....please dear...another if you please...nice and big now...

>BBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPFFFF
...Oh yes...very good!...very sloppy and wet dear...hmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm....let me...let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling....hmmmm...hmm...yes...thatis a delicate....bit of chocolate dear...ah yes...let me guess...curry for dinner?...oh quite right I am...aren't I?...ok...time for sniff....sssnniiiiiffffff...hmmm...hmmmm I see...yes...yes indeed as well curry....hmmm...that pungence is quite noticeable...yes....onion and garlic chutney I take it dear?....hmmmm...yes quite...

>BBBBBRRRRRRPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTT
...Oh I was not expecting that....that little gust dear...you caught me off guard...yes...so gentle it was though...hmmmm...let me taste this little one...just one small sniff....sniff...ah...sssnnnniiiiiffffffff...and yet...so strong...yes...the odor...sniff reply to this post or your mother dies in her sleep no immunities sniff...hmmm...is that...sniff...hmmm...I can almost taste it dear....yes...just...sniff...a little whiff more if you please....ssssnnniiiiifffff...ah yes I...have it now...yes quite...delectable dear....quite exquisite yes....I dare say...sniff...the most pungent one yet dear...sssnnnniiiifffffff..s...

Yes, that's all explained.

Lmao. The dudes just standing there. She's the one making the fucking duck face in public.

I just watched Eyes wide shut last night.....all i was thinking through the entire movie was that if it wasn't for whores things wouldn't be so bad. Also the woman arrayed in scarlet....the scarlet whore.

How can we have fewer synapses if out hair is longer?

see

>our
Goodbye roastie.

This explains why cunts are generally unresponsive to amphetamine.

I've always been curious about this argument - what happens when a woman has one sexual partner with hundreds of instances of intercourse? Should we avoid sex with our pure wives to preserve the labia or is there no hope?

It's just pseudoscience by bitter virgins