Sex is boring

Sex is boring.

Sex for pleasure is boring.
Once you get your cummies too much it becomes boring.

You are boring. Sex is great

>sex for pleasure
As opposed to what?

Try bug chasing

Sex for money is much more exciting (and rewarding).

I disagree

It should only be for procreation.

you're boring

You're doing it with the wrong woman. Find a cutie who worships your cock and savors you cum and is down for anything and sex will make you feel like a goddamn king.

only after some 9000 times
similar to materialistic desires, once you've sated your thirst it kinda goes away

HILLARY, SOROS AND OBAMA STOLE FROM THE TAXPAYERS TO PAY FOR CLINTON CAMPAIGN

^^^^^ GET IN HERE ^^^^^
>^^^^^ GET IN HERE ^^^^^
^^^^^ GET IN HERE ^^^^^
>^^^^^ GET IN HERE ^^^^^

Alcohol is the sickest shit. I used to smoke weed every night, and I actually thought I was helping myself. Can't do that with alcohol, you actually have to have suffering in your life. Now I see nihilism for what it is, a problem. Still objective, but I am going to become religious.

Yes I agree. I have bagged many bitches in my time, and after a while it stopped being so exciting.

>marion

Oh, my love.

What if I value being married and having a loyal wife more? I feel like an ideal wife is a woman who learns elements of this through marriage, and isn't really prepared to do this beforehand

Not politics. But this is.

good luck with that mate! see you in hell with a smile on my face when i'm in there for a life of sin and you're in there for murder suiciding your family!

you sound exactly like me

Marry a woman with a high sex drive who doesn't act like your cum is sulfuric acid and you'll never get divorced.

You need to make sure you're 100% compatible with someone sexually before you marry them.

What if shes the sex only after marriage type. What do?

For the guy, yes

For the girl, it's fucking incredible you get full body vibrating orgasms that last ages, guy's get like a 15 second dopamine release lol

t. transgender

We walk the same road not alone. Remember that when you feel lonely.

its ok that you think that but you should at least try sticking something up your ass before deciding

try anal