Ask a mexican anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EgZI5ZY3dmU
buzzfeed.com/johngara/a-day-in-the-life-of-a-mexican-furry
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How much are you laughing about not paying for the wall?

how's mexico

Anyone there likes Trump?

too much hahahahaha

But hey, We promise to reinburse the money, cash?

youtube.com/watch?v=EgZI5ZY3dmU

me.

Are you rich enough to afford a house with a wall with broken glass on top of it to keep the other Mexicans out?

lol you can see up her panties.

What is the secret to good horchata?

it depends. In North Mexico We build our houses with fencesm not walls to keep crime out.

In Mexico city people there build apartments.

too much cinnamon and sugar.

Is there a name for beans in toast my Mexican friend always eats? Looks delicious but it's just toast

are there furries in mexico

No, its just our daily breakfast.

no

When does beheading season really pickup? I mean I want to visit when there are at least some bags of heads getting dropped off at city halls and middle schools, but I don't want to visit when beheadings are in full swing and the place is full of beheading tourists.

Also, is there any overlap between beheading season and bodies being hung from bridges season? As long as i'm there I would like to take in all the sights.

buzzfeed.com/johngara/a-day-in-the-life-of-a-mexican-furry

explain.

LMAO.

Never seen one before.

What the fuck. Im 1st gen mex American and that shit disgusts me. For lunch or dinner only, not for breakfast you silly savage.

How much for two hours with the one in the middle?

I heard that mexican women practice witchcraft, is it true?

In our southern states maybe, I've heard about a roasty who got an incantation by some witches, so she could never get pregnant, shit didn't work out and now she has a 3rd son. This may speak a lot about the inhability of most of our country to use condoms, and to a certain extent, about the incompetence of mexican witches and warlocks.

I once banged a mexican chick and didn't use a condom or pull out. I kept hearing people say she was pregnant but I haven't seen her since then.

Haven't seen her since when? Also, how would you rate her looks?

I haven't seen her since I hooked up with her. I guess she had a boyfriend that only comes here in the summers. She was about a 7 I'd say. I've definitely dated hotter girls.

Noice, just wanted to make sure if you were out of trouble

I still wonder if I ever see her, will her kid look like me. Mexican women have the wettest coochies that I've ever experienced. It's crazy.

> Mexican women have the wettest coochies
Whoah I didn't know that, I'll keep that in mind if I ever happen to get laid, thanks for sharing.

whose the LILF in the middle?

How hot are the chicks around where you are? Do you have one?

Pics not accurate with whats actually crossing the border..

>Mexican women have the wettest coochies

Well that's interesting

what qt p2t

>No, its just our daily breakfast.
Leave it to a fucking indio to know about food.
They're called "molletes".