There are so many of these Chinese massage shops in Australia

There are so many of these Chinese massage shops in Australia.

They're taking our money and sending it back to China. Our country is at stake here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=20JB6wIr78M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Look out for empty Chinese "all you can eat places near by". That's where they launder their brothel money.

They are brothels that don't pay tax. They use Asian students.

How do you know which ones are brothels?

Who buys those AUD they "send back"

It's pretty obvious mate.

How much do they charge?

They literally only give you a massage on your first visit. They'll only offer sexual services such as handjobs when you become a regular because it's a precaution against undercover council workers

Yeah, sure.
But how much?

Typically for the massage its
$35 for 30 minute
$50 for 45 minutes
$60 for 60 minutes

You're better off going to a brothel since they won't offer sexual services the first time UNLESS you're Chinese or of Chinese ancestry that is able to speak chinese

I don't get it. They suck your dick and fuck you for a price to feed their country what's wrong with that?

>Typically for the massage its
I thought it was pretty clear that I wasn't asking about the massage prices.

>You're better off going to a brothel
What are their prices then?

For non-Chinese they charge more. That's all why told me.

Brothels usually
$90-$150 for 30 minutes
$250-350 for 60 minutes

You get to get into the sex straight away whereas for massage parlours you spend a chunk of your time on the massage

Its all part of the plan. China bypassed war. They took all the west's manufacturing then used all the money they got to send out millions of people to buy up the west. Part of that is ancillary services such as fuck shops.

>$90-$150 for 30 minutes
>$250-$350 for 60 minutes
Why are these prices inconsistent?

>You get to get into the sex straight away
ESL?

I'm sorry to say that I'm guilty of spending money on these parlours. Then again, I'm not sorry.

>You're better off going to a brothel since they won't offer sexual services the first time UNLESS you're Chinese or of Chinese ancestry that is able to speak chinese

今天是我的天

hot

I don't go to brothels often but from what I've vaguely remember the more expensive the more attractive the girls, better performance, possibly no condom sex. In the world of humans the only thing with inherent value are women

Yes. What's the proper way of saying it?

why is there the opposite of a bulk disount?

How old are you? Jesus

>why is there the opposite of a bulk disount?
They're rough estimates. You can get 60 minutes for $160

>possibly no condom sex
That seems like a downside
Unless they can prove they're clean

>Yes. What's the proper way of saying it?
No real "proper" way, it just seemed off.

Fuck you, I want good value for my money.

Who needs or wants 60 minutes.

>Fuck you, I want good value for my money.
I think long term wise massage parlours are better because you get have sex with them as if it were a brothel. Just don't push or ask for sexual services until you've been there for a few times.

>HE COULDN'T GET A REGULAR GF

Based

youtube.com/watch?v=20JB6wIr78M

I recommend you try it. It's pretty fun, almost like role play. It's not a lot of money even if they do send it to china

Rape doesn't cost a cent

There's a small shopping centre where I live. There has been a Chinese restaurant open for decades and I've never seen a customer in there.

where?

is it possible to take australians seriously with their accent?
sounds too nice

Hornsby Shire.

Where can I find these places? I wanna try it. I want to fuck a chinadoll

The one in ops pic is 256 beamish st Campsie.
Here's a pic from Google maps.

Where do you live?

LMAO, THIS IS WHAT SYDNEY AUSTRALIA HAS BECOME

Really? so if I went to an asian massage place, they would give me a blowjob and ride my dick for cheap?

fuck off friendlyjordies, no one cares about your green party shilling, they are not at all a legitimate form of political party other then to promote the policies of George Soros.

It was funny at the start but by the end I kinda feel bad for the bloke, doesn't sound too confident but at least he held his ground.

They spend in your economy and secondly they save in your countries banks too, I agree they must send money but I think they are more helpful to your economy than unemployed bogons

you think that's bad? i'm a few suburbs over from fucking hurstville, it's practically chinatown over there

So the Chinese are the Mexicans of Australia huh? Well they have a wall, send em back over it cob.

Bogans aren't as common as you think. They're all quarantined in shifty western suburbs.
Not many suburbs are like this. Most suburbs in Sydney are white dominant. It's very strange you chose to live in Hurstville.

Just don't go to Hurstville. We need quarantine suburbs to keep the gooks into one area.

user your country should stop advertising, they advertise like crazy In India
'come study in Australia '
"Come work in Australia'

I am an Australian citizen now. China is not my country. They can rot for all I care

anyone in sydney? You know the light rail? They are building multiple high rises around the route, guess who's gonna buy those units?

Blame the developers not the buyers. Many Australians are happy to sell their property for high prices to developers to have them turned into apartments.

What do the gooks get up to in Ausland? They thrive on gambling over here, slopes love it. They keep themselves to themselves otherwise. A paramilitary tried to extort a chinese restaurant over here, gooks sent the ninjas in, im not talking shit here. The ninjas battered loads of the paramilitary boys

who is responsible for funding these ads?
they should be hung.

>Who needs or wants 60 minutes

You're weak. A real man busts his nut only after 45+ minutes

Australian government, that is what baffles me cause I thought the Australian stance on immigration was 'fuck off we are full'

I blame the premier. They didn't buy any properties to convert to highrises, they are building them on public property, parks/race ground's unused area.

U haven't seen nothing yet

nah mate its expensive here, probably 60 bucks for a hand job and have fun with hep a or some shit.

We're all driven by greed only poor ppl shuns greed.
You get blowjob and sex and get to do fun things like any other prostitute in a brothel. Go there more and they'll offer more

I'm next to hurstville serious.

There was a *very* well-upholstered Italian diner near my office when I was studying in the UK, and I was apparently their only customer.
They were clearly laundering mafia money, but since they were actual spics the pizzas were great anyway.

Not being able to bust a nut in a reasonable timeframe means you're gay or have a disorder

Just use Backpage/cracker instead

...or that the chick has the body of a 12 year old boy, which I imagine is not rare in Chinese parlours.

In which case speed would imply you ARE gay, not the inverse.

You can bring a Chinese friend with you. There are many ABCs in Sydney

Good riddance, Australia is the dumpster of the Anglosphere. The intelligence of your country is actually improved with Asian immigrants.

>U haven't seen nothing yet
I wasn't aware that Spain had a Chinese Invasion problem.
Do you even have any money for them to take?

Just fuck your ABCs boipussy and save the cash

Are these all rub and tug joints or what?

2077 bra I normally hit up George St or Dural St
Or the notorious pink door

they are fronts for 457 visa scams.

them and nail shops.

I'm not very close friends with ABCs. They were born to parents who fled China because of civil war. They're different people

that was freakin hilarious

Can you tell me how to go about doing this?

I assume like Melbourne Sydney big cities and shit are littered with them though.

>knock or ring door bell
>wait for answer
>state how long you want
>near the end of massage subtlety bring up "extra services"
>be prepared to pay more if they don't like you

>be prepared to pay more if they don't like you
How much more?

step 5: report illegal prostitution to police

So stop paying them for handjobs then, faggot

Put it this way if they find you repulsive enough to not want to see you again they're going to ask for a price that I'll make you never want to come back.

Just don't be fat and/or hairy. Be clean. Don't be obnoxious. Don't have bad breath. Don't be aggressive. Be respectable.

Again, better to being a Chinese or ABC friend. ABC means Chinese people born in Australia

This. They are unregulated brothels/rub & tug joints. Asians on student visas.

Sure I feel bad for the Euro backpackers who miss out on fuck money, but do Asian & White whores really compete for the same dollar?

Cheaper than a White hooker (serious)

>hello this is user there's an illegal massage shop
>okay we'll put that on record
The end.

Only way to close massage shops down is to prove they offered sexual services which requires you to have a video recorder and maybe a microphone. I'm sure ABC police officers exist but ABCs are too prude to take those kind of jobs.

Itt: so called Australian nationalists sells themselves out for Chinese pussy.

Lmao Australia. Roll over. I knew you were all larpers

>australia is 1 poster

>Only way to close massage shops down is to prove they offered sexual services which requires you to have a video recorder and maybe a microphone. I'm sure ABC police officers exist but ABCs are too prude to take those kind of jobs.

It's actually much harder than that in NSW. It's legal here for a hooker to operate out of a residence. So to prove it's an illegal brothel, councils have to prove that multiple women are offering sex services at the same time at the same premises. Cases have been thrown out of court because they only sent in one undercover private detective to fuck one of the hookers. To prove it's an illegal brothel they need to send in two detectives to fuck two different hookers at the same time.

Australians and the rest of the world are being tricked. We're told that Australians are xenophobic and how mean we are to the boat people coming here illegally. Meanwhile tens of thousands of legal migrants from the 3rd world are shipped in every year while rich cunts and the pollies get fat off it.

And Australians suffer as a result.

All Australians here have expressed interests. That counts for something. Why don't you ask yourself how much of a larper you are.

stop being thirsty cunts and they wont have customers, go ask out a white girl with all the overflowing male virility.

stupid cunts.

You're probably right otherwise massage parlours wouldn't be increasing so much.
When will white girls work in massage shops?

And there is an easy way around that too: take over a residential apartment block. You hire one apartment to be the foyer/reception where you collect money, and then have the girls in seperate apartments in the building which you lead the Johns to. Technically each girl is operating out of her own seperate residence, which is legal. Most Asian apartment blocks, especially near unis or where Asian students stay, house de facto brothels like this.

do they do nuru massage, how much.
none of this clothed bullshit. two naked bodies. lots of oil.

>When will white girls work in massage shops?
Where ever Euro backpackers are, thats how heaps of them fund their trip.

Ive been charged $40 to fuck an asian chick before. They like young white guys because half their clientelle is seedy fat taxi drivers and drunk assholes.

Read

i read what i wrote when i wrote it

But why do even want to know? You should save the white race instead

stop being thirsty cunts and they wont have customers, go ask out a white girl with all the overflowing male virility.

fucking kek, you think that's bad? ever seen those white minibuses full of sleeping chinks, with the little luggage trailer on the back?

they're ALL chinese """tourists"""

>chinese """tourists""" want to go on holiday
>give money to chinese tour company
>take chinese flight to australia
>get picked up by chinese bus run by chinese nationals
>taken to chinese-owned hotel
>organizers take all their documents, passports, etc off them, take all their money as well, let them keep a camera
>picked up by chinese tour guides the next day
>shown around the country by chinese tour businesses
>only allow them a little bit of money each day
>dictate where they go, where they spend their money
>take them to tourist attractions and shit the place up for everyone else
>and when they're done, they take them to a souvenir shop full of cheap chinese crap
>take them to big duty-free shops that are only open to chinese tour businesses and their clients
>when they're done, they get chinese'd back to the chinese hotel
>then back into their chinese plane and right on back to china

we get fucking NOTHING our of chinese tourism, it's a complete fucking rort.

What's wrong with getting Chinese messages? Easier than hacking their stick figure intel..

give me the secrets of the asian massage parlour

nah. You whites are taking your country for granted

i already looked up how much a nuru massage costed weeks ago and it was definitely too much.

Haha. That wasn't really my point