So Thankful to be a Burger

Be me.
Born and raised Burger.
Start browsing Sup Forums in university.
Start recognizing some of the social conditioning that primed my generation to accept social marxism.
Makes sense.
Visit Europe for first time.
Things feel different, chalk it up to different culture.
See signs like pic related.
So grateful to be a Burger, have it so good.
This would not be tolerated (yet at least).
Can't wait to go back.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.sky.com/story/sportswear-firm-trolls-racist-customers-with-email-refund-offer-10762572
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g
youtube.com/watch?v=dlg4BTziS2U
youtube.com/watch?v=E8z1YE-QDo4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I used to want to travel, especially to Europe.
Not anymore.

You still can. Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia still have low crime rates and very few shitskins though we are getting more "diverse".

Also you can visit more rural places in Austria or Germany

I used to want to go to USA but the white majority will soon be gone and the country is filled with mixed mutts.

wow
who even comes up with these things
are their marketing teams full of cuckolds?

Dude i tried to buy a Slovenian brand of high quality shirts called "KOLAR shirts" and they had a nigger model in their front page so i bailed.

Similar with SLOWATCH company. A nigger with a white woman

What state are (you) from?

i dont understand how someone in charge of making those ad campaigns in an all-white country could ever think that will do anything but decrease his profits.

People here dont care. They are all a bunch of sheep. For example i know plenty of people who know that all "refugees" are illegal migrants but they just dont give a fuck.

My country is full of manchildren who play games in their mid 20s including the niggerfield 1

Look around. Most of Croatians are only slightly racist towards niggers in a "hahah he looks different way" . Many men and women also want to fuck blacks just because the media shows them as exotic

Europe is a shithole. All the strong blood left. Nothing but the pathetitic and weak are left

>Nothing but the pathetitic and weak are left

Which is great in a way. Imagine if modern leftists were as strong as they were 70 years ago?

Yes they were communist traitors but they were mostly strong men. Now our opposition is only shitksins and weak beta males

You would beat commies and shitskins even if they outnumbered you 5 to 1. In fact most commies would just flee the country and leave you to fight the shitskins

i understand that they might not care, but being racially inclusive certainly wont increase their profits, there's only a risk of a backlash

there was this

news.sky.com/story/sportswear-firm-trolls-racist-customers-with-email-refund-offer-10762572

>certainly wont increase their profits

They are being sponsored by billionare jews. They could care less how many products they sell the shlomo will just cover the losses.

We are controlled by people who sucked west dry and have been stealing from Europeans for centuries. How much wealth do you think they have?

>niggerfield 1
Step up your game. Its Cottonfield 1

And yea, I agree. But we're getting more and more redpilled. Except for those racial traitors at faculty of philosophy, getting brainwashed by their commie professors.

In ALDI it was same, but since Czech bros had butthurt about LIDL showing black on white it changed. Since then every ALDI ad is white woman with white man.

SO:
Be butthurted = make companies do shit.

>BLACK IS WHITE
Dohoho I don't think so argentina

I honestly don't think it's a big deal if two people of different races want to get together. We have a natural predilection to seek out mates that look like us, but at the end of the day you're attracted to who you're attracted to and if somebody's personality is good enough who the fuck cares what color their skin is?

That being said, I do not understand where this big "push" for interracial relationships is coming from. It's fucking bizarre how everywhere you look whether it's ads/tv/movies it's BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED all over the goddamn place.

If it's not a coordinated effort to destroy white people I don't know what else it would be. Do they think people like this shit?

>
Midwest. Heartland of Western virtue.

DELETE THIS

Don't advertise us faggot.

>leave the country
>come here

Can't complain too much. It's hard to tell what's worse. A race traitor lefty cunt that undermines european institutions or a slanty eyed gook.

Hmm, sounds like Slovenia could use a little cultural enrichment.

>Do they think people like this shit?
They don't, but nobody's gonna do shit about it for the fear of being labeled a racist. So people are just gonna ignore it and let this degeneracy slide till everyone starts accepting BLACKED as a normal thing. Grown ups won't be affected but the kids most definitely will be, they'll grow up to a society where BMWF is on the news/ads/entertainment and they'll think to themselves this is how things are.

So unless somebody does something about it white people are fucked.Literally and figuratively

So is it all just revenge for us blowing the fuck out of every other race for the last 500 years? It all comes down to money doesn't it, so what do they gain by destroying whitey?

>So is it all just revenge for us blowing the fuck out of every other race for the last 500 years?
I dunno user. all i can say is just fight a good fight

Yeah I agree. It's one thing to PERMIT and another thing to PUSH PUSH.
What I find so interesting is how the ad doesn't even make sense. It seems the advertising execs had this idea "black is white, go black' and just stuck it to the next product that came their way.

Stop advertising V4, that's my go-to place for about 4 years now

Dropping a coulpe redpills

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g

both in 1
youtube.com/watch?v=dlg4BTziS2U

youtube.com/watch?v=E8z1YE-QDo4

Holy hell I would love to live in a time when people spoke this openly.

>Europe is one country