What do you think about the european union i think it is cancer honestly it reminds me of the ussr

what do you think about the european union i think it is cancer honestly it reminds me of the ussr

Can anyone give me a QUICK rundown and not a list of rundown

>bogmeme: quick honest rundown
Ironic meme that makes fun of Sup Forums for believing conspiracy theories.

All unions are cancer. But Brazil's are the worst, believe me, if you research and understand what I'm talking about, you're going be crazy

what's the matter with Brazil's unions? give me a slow walkup

EU wannabe the CCCP but since 2005 they have to do it slower, should be only the deal thing and maybe the euro, gives strength to the countries inside against others but is worst for the citizens, also will you figth Russia ? is what Merkel want to fuck you both

It is indeed like the ussr, but thanks god i can escape.

>Ironic meme that makes fun of Sup Forums for believing conspiracy theories.
And Sup Forums turned out to be so retarded that half of them actually believed it.

I guess pic related is true after all.

The European union is economically stronger than both the US and China. Shame they're a load of cunts though.

your pic is bullshit user, Sup Forums is full of Sup Forumsacks

It's a lot of bureaucracy in this country, it's too complicated to explain.

A summary.
1-There are almost 20,000 unions.
2-Every day of salary is discounted a huge portion for the unions.
3-In addition, it is required to pay the union taxes that are law.
4-Everyone is required to join trade unions and pay for extras.
5-In the USA the Mafia controlled the unions, here the unions are the MAFIA.
6-The unions here are extreme left and make the whole political game.

CUT is the largest union in the country, far left, they are like ANTIFA, only supporting them for the public money.

OP is gay.

simple: your country has a government, right? it's hard to work with it, control it, and make it actually work for you. funds get misused, corruption, doesn't keep promises etc. you pay for it.

now ad another government on top of that, that tells your government what to do. you pay for that too.

how is this a great idea?

OP isn't gay. /pol decides.

Best way for european countries to be relevant again. Another way could be invading africa and asia again

>pol
>smarter than Sup Forums

at least people on Sup Forums are somewhat school educated to the point that they have been able to get free normiebucks from the system, or that they have a job

on a side note, why is /r/ so low?
its like a 80/20 split on /r/, 80% of the people should be below pol (below Sup Forums) while the other 20% should be above /lit/

>Sup Forums
>/k/

High intelligence.

>Sup Forums

Low intelligence.

But they're the same posters.

I think your 50 State Union is cancer.

Maybe America would be better off with Calexit, Texit and so on?

>Sup Forums
> high intelligence
Get back in your containment board cuck

As a cityzens of USSR I can say that you are wrong and it has nothing in common with EU.

His union runs the planet, yours imports the planet then tries to pretend it's 1st world

>BIDF

North America is under BOG's control as well

I am new here. Can I get a quick rundown ?