Jeff Sessions confirmed for another Putin Puppet

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/03/01/518058002/ag-sessions-talks-with-russian-envoy-may-be-conflict-with-senate-testimony

tl;dr Jeff Sessions had contact with the Russians during the campaign.

>B-b-b-but he was a senator first before a Trump supporter, no conflict of interest!
He was already became a part of the Trump campaign before the meetings.

>B-b-b-but he could have met with everyone on the Armed Service Committee!
No one else on the Armed Service Committee met with the Russians except for Sessions

>B-b-b-but it doesn't matter if he talked with the Russians! It's all a liberal witch hunt
P-E-R-J-U-R-Y. He said during his conformation hearing, while under oath, that he didn't have any contacts with the Russian government.

Be happy the Republicans are going to do everything to cover this up. But the Russian connections continue to grow.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html
youtube.com/watch?v=D5fxdJto7v4
abcnews.go.com/Politics/sessions-met-russian-ambassador-2016-denial/story?id=45846896
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-announces-senator-sessions-to-serve-as-chairman-of-national
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Foreign intervention thread already in progress

Nah, the left is just losing it because he's about to expose this.

>a politician who was not confirmed or in the campaign talked to foreign politicians

It's nothing.

SHILLS GOING TO GUANTANAMO CONFIRMED!!!!!

> There's been accusations of corporate spying. Have you ever met with members of X company?

> No.

> AHA! You lie! You were in a conference where you met with members of X company (and 20 others) last March! JUDGE! CHARGE THIS MAN WITH PERJURY!

>hurr everyone I don't like is putin durr

Grow up.

Did Clinton have connections to Russia?

nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

> Meets with 25 foreign ambassadors as part of his job during the year.

> OMG RUSSIANS!!

Neck yourself ShariaBlue puppet.

that's the rundown. political theatre and they have the media orchestrating it to the public.

The dems don't care about Hillary because that's their guy

That one is about the DNC foreign intervention, we're talking about Trump's own associations here, both direct and indirect

Wut? user, have you gone retarded?

OP confirmed for a Share Blue shill. How does it feel knowing you work for an organization that takes undisclosed Chinese money to influence U.S.politics? I'd get a lawyer if I were you.

I mean, given that Sessions himself said that those who commit perjury ought to be removed from office, it seems reasonable.

The law is the law

He talked to Russians?

Good. More talking, less nuclear dick waving.

Retarded shills like you are why I can't legitimately criticize Sessions for lying under oath.

The idea that the Trump administration is in bed with Russia will always be baseless fucking nonsense from the losing side.

You fucking faggot I am sick of being called a shill for stating facts.

Fuck you.

he obviously didn't perjure. he was asked if the campaign coordinated with the russians.

He talked in a situation where he said he hadn't. It's also not clear if the talks were to scale down Russia's expansionism or if it was collusion on some level with the current administration as a quid pro quo during the election

reminder

That post is 100% accurate. THat's literally what the story is about.

> Completely misses the point of how absurd the accusation of perjury is when the question was obviously in a context

>Trump was influenced by foreign donors
>always accuse your opponent of what you yourself are doing

Obama literally told Russian president he was gonna be more flexible after reelection, but the Reps are the one who putin's puppets sure

>It's also not clear if the talks were to scale down Russia's expansionism or if it was collusion on some level with the current administration as a quid pro quo during the election
>framing this as nefarious or slightly less nefarious

good job

>he didn't have any contacts with the Russian government

Contacts is bisiness, not a one talk.

Drip.

Drip.

DRIP.

Sessions is fucking done.

Another one bites the dust

Fucking shame for America. Not because talking to russians, but because of history. Wait, is it time for change? Is it time to designate mudshits as global enemy? Then this is a good thing after all.

Not likely. Flynn fell on his sword to.help the administration smoke out leakers close to the White House. Sessions has already presided over 1500 human trafficking arrests. This Russia angle is a last ditch attempt to derail the Trump administration before they start arresting the big fish. Things are about to get interesting.

No actually was asked if any member of the campaign COMMUNICATED with the Russians. Big difference and this is what made what he said a complete lie.

(((1 post by this ID)))

>"If there is any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this campaign, what will you do?" asked Franken.

"Senator Franken, I'm not aware of any of those activities," said Sessions. "I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians and I'm unable to comment on it."

well obviously the question meant if anyone in campaign duties communicated with the russians. obviously working as senator wouldn't fall under that. you'd have to be pretty stupid to not see the difference.

>Give testimony under oath
>Get caught lying
>Shocked perjury comes up
Silly proxy fag.

Fun fact, Session just admitted to being in contact with Russia.

ANd if you think the context isn't clear in that statement you're probably mentally deficient or Shariablue but I repeat myself.

only relevant post in this thread, sage

You're beyond braindead at this point, you're practically a 9th Circuit judge

*yawn*

He was a member of the campaign and he communicated with the Russians. You have to be an inbred retard with an American education and lead in your water not to see that.

Okay, so prove it. So far it's just allegations being thrown around by the media. If there's proof, present it and then we can expect Sessions to resign but until there's actual PROOF you can fuck off.

Prove what ? He met with the Russians and said he didn't. What proof are you looking for exactly ?

Of course the context is self explanatory, did anyone in the campaign meet with the Russians ? The correct answer is Yes, he did.

this thread is fucking gay, sage'd.

inb4 muh russians narrative

This is some serious wishful thinking stupid. It is not illegal to be in the same room with Russian people. You have to prove he did something wrong, you dumb leaf. And you know you can't, so watching you try is really pathetic.

Pretty conflicted being sick of this "ebil russia" conspiracy theory witch hunt bunk and wanting this to go deeper because Sessions is a drug war shilling neocon pharma faggot

lol, yeah.

Sessions was lying to hide his secret connections to Russia, the ones that were on public record.

You are a special kind of stupid aren't you?

>public record
citation needed.

>All this damage control and deflection.
This must be a REALLY big scandal if Sup Forums is this desperate to bury it. And yes, lying under oath is a big thing.

Now if only we had video of Sessions being a hypocrite as well...
youtube.com/watch?v=D5fxdJto7v4

You have that public record or is that just your ass talking ? If they are public, provide them.

> *AUTISTIC FLAILING*

>"You're an idiot"

> LOL look at all these people responding to us we're onto something lads

... Are... are you really asking for a citation that PUBLIC MEETINGS WITH AMBASSADORS were on public record?

It is illegal to lie under oath though.

That Sessions is one bad hombre.

I thought not. Not so public I guess...

Same old tricks Schlomo

>Can't provide evidence
>Deflects more.
Keep on crying redrum.

They were Congressional and Committee meetings with Ambassadors, the Russian was one of many.

Ok so you being a member of the public should be able to access these "public records" right ? So just do that or shut your pie hole.

Except no one else on the Committee said they met with the Russians. Only Jeff did.

Sessions at best, is caught under perjury and hypocrisy. At worst, criminal acts and colluding with an enemy power to undermine the US elections.

Kek so much desperation from team drumpf. Can't wait for drumpfy to go to prison

Why are republicans so retarded? How did they elect Dumphmfrph in primaries?

Impeachment WHEN?

You are also completely wrong, just so you know. All 26 members of the committee have been contacted and asked if they met with the Russian Ambassor. 20 have respoded so far and said they haven't, including John McCain and said that it would be highly unusual for a member of the committee to meet with him given the current US-Russia tensions. So stop pulling shit out of your ass please.

>Of the 26 members of the 2016 Senate Armed Services Committee, 20 said that they did not meet with Kislyak last year, according to the Washington Post. The additional senators did not respond to the Post's request for comment.
abcnews.go.com/Politics/sessions-met-russian-ambassador-2016-denial/story?id=45846896

Actually, he said he didn't have contact as part of the Trump campaign. Nobody asked him if he did as a sitting Senator.

He was truthful.

Bullshit debunked. Fuck you KEK hater!

"If there is any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this campaign, what will you do?" asked Franken.

"Senator Franken, I'm not aware of any of those activities," said Sessions. "I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians and I'm unable to comment on it."

This is also the same ambassador that Mike Flynn met with and resigned over. You don't think it's strange that Sessions decided to keep it a secret even after the resignation. It stinks to high heaven tbqh ?

Sessions is done over this, just like Flynn and just like Flynn Sup Forums is complete denial until it happens

probably in about 6 months

>implying it's wrong to meet with Russian ambassador as part of the committee
maybe the others are just lazy
>given the current US-Russia tensions
Did he mean the tensions created by the US establishment recently by blaming literally everything on them?

Sage

We also know that when Flynn talked to this ambassador he discussed sanctions. We are supposed to believe Sessions was just discussing the weather. Get a clue Drumpfkins.

Autism, the post.

No its wrong to lie under oath you mule-kicked troglodyte.

How convenient to disregard context when it doesn't fit your narrative.
>you mule-kicked troglodyte
but I see you yourself realize you have no argument

Looks like Sessions is a British, Korean, Japanese, Polish, Indian, Chinese, Canadian, Australian, German and Russian puppet

He's like a double agent but for 26 Countries. A twenty-six agent! (Including the US)

Should we have impeached Bill Clinton?

>Copypasta Session's damage control.
>Ignores the fact that he volunteered the information during Senator Fraken's questioning.

Context is during the campaign did anyone have communications with the Russians. Correct response is "Yes I did"

> Context is *not the context at all*

>and I did not have communications with the Russians

he did

made me audible kek good one user

Who knew people in politics have international relations???

Jeff Sessions thought so:

>It has been proven beyond a reasonable doubt and to a moral certainty that Bill Clinton perjured himself before a Federal grand jury and has persisted in a continuous pattern of lying and obstructing justice. The chief law-enforcement officer of the land, whose oath of office calls on him to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution, crossed the line and failed to defend and protect the law and, in fact, attacked the law and the rights of a fellow citizen. Under our Constitution, equal justice requires that he forfeit his office. For these reasons, I felt compelled to vote to convict and remove the President from office.

~Jeff Sessions

Who knew AG's would lie under oath ?

>anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign

Sessions wasn't part of the Trump campaign

This is a dumb bait thread. They specifically asked him if his contact with the Russians had anything to do with the campaign.

He said no because it didn't. Go shill somewhere else, faggot.

Try Again:
>
(New York, NY) March 3rd, 2016 – Today Donald J. Trump announced Senator Jeff Sessions, who has advised the GOP frontrunner on issues such as trade and immigration and endorsed Mr. Trump on Sunday in Alabama, will serve as Chairman of Mr. Trump’s National Security Advisory Committee. Senator Sessions has been on the Armed Services Committee for almost 20 years and is Chairman of the Strategic Forces Subcommittee.

Mr. Trump stated, “It is an honor to have Jeff as a member of the team. I have such great respect for him and I look forward to working with him on the issues most important to Americans.”
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-announces-senator-sessions-to-serve-as-chairman-of-national

Please excuse the source, it's full of lies.

In regards to the campaign and he was not a member of the campaign you fucking adidasfag.

>(New York, NY) March 3rd, 2016 – Today Donald J. Trump announced Senator Jeff Sessions, who has advised the GOP frontrunner on issues such as trade and immigration and endorsed Mr. Trump on Sunday in Alabama, will serve as Chairman of Mr. Trump’s National Security Advisory Committee. Senator Sessions has been on the Armed Services Committee for almost 20 years and is Chairman of the Strategic Forces Subcommittee.
>Mr. Trump stated, “It is an honor to have Jeff as a member of the team. I have such great respect for him and I look forward to working with him on the issues most important to Americans.”
>donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-announces-senator-sessions-to-serve-as-chairman-of-national
Can you not read ?

Being a sitting senator and representative of the US I think he CAN talk to foreign dignitaries with some backing as a representative of the US government, provided he doesn't make promises or deals on behalf of the US that he's not authorized to do, and he's transparent about it.

... but lying about the communications under oath? He's going to get burned. Good riddance. Let the states that voted on legal weed keep it, fuck the CSA. Let states handle that shit.

didn't even know about this one

yeah he's toast and obviously lied out of his ass

good post leaf

He barely had an advisory position and even still it's doesn't fucking matter. He was literally doing his job when talking with foreign dignataries from over 20 countries in that period.

Didn't realize lying under oath was part of his job. Okays.

They asked if he had communications with them in a capacity as a campaign member. He didn't, it's a technicality yes but still is true. He should've just said he met with him along with all the other dignataries he had met with in his official capacity since he came in contact with Trump but he prob thought fuck these faggots I want to go home then get to work tomorrow.

Funky fresh. That one will come in handy.

Literally pulled the same shit as Flynn.

If you talk to boogeyman Russia its another shoa!!!

So what is the worst thing that could happen to him now? Impeachment or is it just media shilling?