>>>Sup Forums>>>Sup Forums>>>Sup Forums>>>Sup Forums>>>Sup Forums>>>Sup Forums>>>Sup Forums>>>Sup...

....snnnniiiiifffffffff...oh yes dear...sssnnnniiiiiffffff...quite fragrant indeed...is that...dare I say...sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?....sniff sniff...hmmm...yes...quite so my darling...sniff...quite pungent eggs yes very much so ....ssssnnnniiiiiffff...ah yes...and also...a hint...of...sniff...cheese....quitewet dear...sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely...sniff....please dear...another if you please...nice and big now...

>BBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPFFFF
...Oh yes...very good!...very sloppy and wet dear...hmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm....let me...let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling....hmmmm...hmm...yes...thatis a delicate....bit of chocolate dear...ah yes...let me guess...curry for dinner?...oh quite right I am...aren't I?...ok...time for sniff....sssnniiiiiffffff...hmmm...hmmmm I see...yes...yes indeed as well curry....hmmm...that pungence is quite noticeable...yes....onion and garlic chutney I take it dear?....hmmmm...yes quite...

>BBBBBRRRRRRPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTT
...Oh I was not expecting that....that little gust dear...you caught me off guard...yes...so gentle it was though...hmmmm...let me taste this little one...just one small sniff....sniff...ah...sssnnnniiiiiffffffff...and yet...so strong...yes...the odor...sniff reply to this post or your mother dies in her sleep no immunities sniff...hmmm...is that...sniff...hmmm...I can almost taste it dear....yes...just...sniff...a little whiff more if you please....ssssnnniiiiifffff...ah yes I...have it now...yes quite...delectable dear....quite exquisite yes....I dare say...sniff...the most pungent one yet dear...sssnnnniiiifffffff...yes...

reported

Saged.

This is a high IQ thread

k

incredulous kek

qwertyuiop

That's actually very hot. I'd taste that nugget on the rim too.

roll

>tfw too intelligent for this thread

Rolling

Lets roll

like mush it around her tight little rosebud with your tongue

gud thred

why?

Kill
You are 're
Shelves

You doublenigger

Egg-celent thread.

Now I'm hard.

Roll

fawfawf

>tfw too smart to contribute intellectual discussions

roll

ROLL

Rollan

I guess that's why they call this place random XD

roll

rolling

Sweet I got 105. Too bad I got the convict tho.

Roll