This woman looks white to me, why are (((they))) calling her black?

This woman looks white to me, why are (((they))) calling her black?

She was like 1/8th black and did fucking data entry. One drop rule but she really didn't do anything and was part of a team of like sixty.

Why are you posting this what is the relevance to my original post?

POWERFUL

BLACK

LIVES

Don't matter

>NASA hires some black women to type numbers into a machine
>Half a century later the media pushes these women as some kind of super scientists who solved problems and pressured 'white men' to stop racism

I still don't understand their narrative, on one hand... black people have always been disadvantaged and kept out of positions of power

On the other, they keep discovering stories of black people doing 'amazing' things throughout history

Is there a problem with institutional racism or not?

Hidden Figures triggered me so fucking much. Do blacks in the US really have so few achievements to their name that they have to act like making peanut butter and working data entry are historical significant in anyway?

Same reason (((they))) always do. It's the best example they can get to show that they are supposedly like us, so we should interbreed into a 80iq cattle race to rule over.

>she's not really black
>one drop rule, regression to the mean

pick one

R A R E

A

R

E

Because black people are dumb and desperately want to claim her as their own, and white people are smart enough to simply know that that woman is not fucking black.

This creates a situation where tensions between the races further strengthen and the racial unrest machine keeps going.

>we should interbreed into a 80iq cattle race
>posts a picture of several extremely successful, intelligent and prominent members of "interbred cattle"

yea ok.

>She calculated the trajectory for the May 5, 1961 space flight of Alan Shepard, the first American in space.[1] She also calculated the launch window for his 1961 Mercury mission.[19] She plotted backup navigational charts for astronauts in case of electronic failures.[4] When NASA used electronic computers for the first time to calculate John Glenn's orbit around Earth, officials called on Johnson to verify the computer's numbers; Glenn had asked for her specifically. Margot Lee Shetterly, author of Hidden Figures: The American Dream and the Untold Story of the Black Women Mathematicians Who Helped Win the Space Race, provided this quote in an interview with Michel Martin of National Public Radio. "Get the girl to do it. I want this human computer to check the output of the electronic computer, and if she says they're good, you know, I'm good to go as part of one of my pre-flight checklists."[20]

she has a phd in math

seems pretty legit to me

hes saying ur a slide thread and wants people to ignore you and go to that thread instead

She is legit, but she isn't black.
Movies like this is just race baiting garbage.

the point is the pure bred black trends towards failure while only the white mixed trends towards the success of pure whites.