Ow do I, as a single, nondegenerate woman...

ow do I, as a single, nondegenerate woman, find a redpilled bf without sounding explicitly racist/posting on dating sites?
What are some subtle cues you'd look for in a non-slut who wants a family and hates Jews/immigration?
Asking for a friend

you dont want someone that browses pol.
So i suggest going to a trailer park and find someone there

Just say you're an anti-SJW

Unacceptable as I am from a well off and highly educated family

Not something I want to post everywhere

youre probably not social. So thats why its near impossible to meet people like you in real life

Just say that you're a non-slut who wants a family. That obviously puts you in the "ultraconservative" category, by today's standards.

You just did...

How you doin' ?

It's going to be more omission than commission. Don't post party pictures, and don't say you're a feminist, and if you give out your social media make sure not to have gay virtue-signaling shit on it. If you can, take a pic with friends while wearing something that says you're redpilled/republican like Reagan/Bush '84 or other associated brands. It sounds memetic but it's the truth.

Stop shilling your shit thread. If it is going to take off it's going to take off without your constant fucking intervention.

No you're not

"I'm a Trump supporter"

Betas and shitskins will fuck off, maybe throw throws little tantrum beforehand but regardless.
You're welcome

your local church

>ow do I

How to recognize a shill slide thread.
It's badly copypasted.

>File: giphy (1).gif (1.67 MB, 480x312)

It contains normie reaction pictures or gifs clearly mass copied with no thought.

How do I know a cuck?

>flag

Got it

I seem to have this problem in my life with unreliable people, don't be an unreliable person Tommy.

I never virtue signal. I rarely even post on social media. Maybe once every 4 months for birthdays and such.

I'm not 100% Trump. He has made a lot of mistakes, and while I favor him over Hilary I did not vote.
This type of thing can get you jumped around here. Not worth attracting a mate

>paranoid shillfag
Just go away

I would suggest finding a girl that hasn't graduated from an American university since they are basically breeding grounds for feminism and degeneracy

Best bet is to find yourself uneducated girl that you can teach and train her to be the perfect fuck toy and housewife. This is not easy.

I would suggest that you get a job in Russia, Eastern Europe, or Asia a country where women are programmed to be subordinate to men from an early age and then bring her to the States and educated her the correct way. It's amazing to watch them grow and develop as they see the bigger picture of the real world.

Its basically the same philosophy as raising good children. A good environment and occasional spanking can go a long way in raising a good wife.

The brain stops learning around 23 so makes sure she is younger than that when she falls in love with you

t. 21 y/o Russian wife

Awkward

is this the designated LARP thread?

I am an American girl.
I had the grades/money, but chose not to attend university because I am severely agoraphobic and aware of the brainwashing that takes place there. Not worth my time when I'll never even have to work.
I want a Russian gf if I can never find a solid man

I gave you an answer, best you got.

Enjoy coffee with numales tho

>What are some subtle cues you'd look for in a non-slut who wants a family and hates Jews/immigration?
A girl you can get super drunk, and they dont want to fuck. If they say no but still make out with you and want to do other things.

get out of this site you attention seeking roastie whore. fuck right off. this is men's space.

>agoraphobic

So you're just uncomfortable in anywhere unfamiliar? You're going to have to face that someday.

reported for anti semitism

I don't date, and I don't know which was your reply but thank you for your wisdom. I tried replying.
I appreciate everyone who has taken the time to respond

I grocery shop after 2am and attend therapy twice a month.
Why when I am rich?

Back to your containment board

>PIC TRAP

Is it possible that you're this retarded?
How much did you need to pay the desperate 21 year old to let you impregnate her with your mongaloid kids

Tommy Vercetti hah yeah... Didn't think they will ever let him out.

You're a woman. You can do anything and get away with it, including being 'racist' on the internet.

I'm an American working for fortune 500 company in Beijing. I met her when I was traveling and we hit it off and she moved in right away. She is the sweetest most loyal person I have ever met. Loves to cook me dinner and clean the house. Also she makes some money herself which gives all to me right away.

If she ever lies to me or cheats on me she knows I will never talk to her again and dump without warning.

I am not a paranoid neckbeard autist that thinks all women are out to get me. Sup Forums is always skeptical of love stories so you can fuck off just cause you haven't had any successful relationships. I have many.

If the birthdate is listed as 1/4/88.

Dating sites will only find you beta males

Go to where the kind of men you want are. Conferences. Sports. The Gym. Clubs with events.

More right wing and rich and successful guys people are likely to be at business orientated stuff. Talks and conferences.

Can your dad not set you up with one of his business associates sons? Tell him the kind of guy you want.

Do you want a 29 year old white male 6'4 225 pounds makes $2000 a month self employed working 1 hour a month who lives with his mom and doesn't own a car?

This. Saying you're a "non-slut" will have good men all over you.