Yes, Netherlands!

50% of cops in Amsterdam need to have immigrant background.

nos.nl/artikel/2160840-helft-nieuwe-agenten-amsterdam-moet-migratieachtergrond-hebben.html

50%, that's how a nation falls

I sure do hope so

Fucking

>making the minority a police force of a country
Trust me, this NEVER works

Achmed if you don't like it here, then leave!

Good job toothpaste, keep it up.

fuck my shit up senpai

inb4 Moroccan cops abuse natives, media dead silent

you just know

this

This will make a civil war even more dangerous.

hmmm i can emigrate and become a marokaan beating cop there? neat.

Bomb Amsterdam now

>Good job toothpaste
I like this trend.

So far I've seen, toothpaste, crabstick and healthpack, is there any others?

I'm as Dutch as it gets boy. But this country needs an eye opener one way or another

I've read about this some time ago. Belgian police needed more immigrants as well because they couldn't talk to the criminals because they didn't speak flemish or french so they needed immigrants to join the police to translate

In other words: europe is totally fucked

>giving shitskina and Muslims the power to enforce the law on Yu and access to weapons

How horrifying

cuck cross

No
>Moroccan police abuses child
>media blames the police in general
>white police officer apologizes in front of the media

who keeps instituting these retarded as fuck ideas? who? the jews? its probably the jews

crabstick?

>even trying to talk to FOREIGN CRIMINALS

Keep telling yourself that.

Who's crabstick?

Fuck that shit.

I do NOT attribute any authority to muslim or black cops. They are foreign bodies and will only act in the interest of their ethnoreligious group

Is it true what I read. In Belgium you are not required to intergrate into society. On top of that you are not required to learn the language?

virtue signalling leftist politician who have lost the last string to reality

>Amsterdam has turned into a 50% shithole in not less than 50 years

JUST

It's the Spanish curse

I always found it disgusting to see blacks and brown people in Amsterdam and Utrecht. I found that they are mostly from Suriname and the Dutch Caribbean islands.

>Amsterdam
>Netherlands
They will pay for this

I am currently working in Rotterdam as a police officer at the AT (arrestatie team). They want more police officers with a immigrant background because they can talk with each other. It is mainly because almost al of the 'bad guys' are immigrants.

Why?

The traitorous governments of Western-Europe need to fall. Keep in mind that they can only exist with the tax money of the white population. We should put an end to their actions

Isn't AT some sort of speshul fooses? You guys drive around in armoured BMWs and Mercedes's right?

there goes your job.

I think there' some pressure for them to integrate but they don't expect them to.

I've talked to serbs who've been here longer, from back when it was still pretty hard to get in and they were forced to take classes on the language.

sure, their accents are still there but they can talk better flemish than the turks and mocros who I went to highschool with.

the people coming now? Never gonna learn.

I live in a rather small city in belgium and we started getting packs of niggers and I always see these people with envelopes filled with money from OCMW shopping every where

They get everything they want.

How are immigrant cops? Have you found anything suspicious about them or are they mostly acting professionnal?

>Muslim cops just to "gammela gammela" to each other.

Instead they should just make it illegal to not speak Dutch while living here.

That used to be the case in the past decade. (((Guy Verhofstadt))) Snel-Belgwet reasoned that migrants should just be released on society and that they would integrate automatically. Totally fucking stupid, and it gets even more stupid if you let in thousands of migrants when that law is in action.

It has been revoked now (softened is the right term though). But the integration obligations of newcomers are still soft as fuck

Not always, we are kind of like the dutch Swat except we are also used to protect people and are used as anti-terroism.

>tfw live in Amsterdam

Just nuke us already.

Well, put it this way.

As it stands now, the immigrants who want to be a police officer go through the ranks.

Now you have to let a couple of them in and you can be sure as fuck there's gonna be some power hungry deadbeat muslims who'll jump for the opportunity

This.

The outcome of this will be more corruption. Moroccan and Turkish officers will close their eyes for crimes comitted by their peers. You just know. Even if they don't want to, they will be forced to do so because their communities are tribal as fuck

What kind of driving training do you guys do?

>We need immigrant officers so they can police immigrant specific issues
>AKA one rule for immigrants, one rule for everyone else.

>(((Guy Verhofstadt)))
Gee, why am i not surprised to see that name in commection to this.
Maybe the most dangerous man in all of Europe.

But if you nuke Amsterdam or small little kikkerlandje gets taken out with it

MORE LIKE NEGERLANDS AMIRITE?

This means that 90% of them will have immigrant background, because no one else will want to sign up.

it's not an invasion they said...

Well desu I dont realy speak that many normal police officers, in my unit there are almost no foreign born officers mainly because they don't pass the training or can't be trusted.

However I personaly don't trust police officers which is not born in The Netherlands. Don't even know why because all of them so far have been integrated pretty good.

> mfw America
> mfw no matter how bad our demographic situation is something like this would literally never even be considered
> mfw even our nigger cops are racist as fuck and hate other niggers and will beat the shit out of them for doing nigger shit
Maybe having a large minority population is actually a good thing after a while because it keeps you from being a complete idealistic virtue signaling turbocuck since you still have to deal with the reality created by shitskins.

Be prepared for most big bussines to move to london then.

>Walk through the street
>first white woman I see out of hundreds of people is wearing a refugee welcome shirt.

Just finish us senpai

Remember if things get bad there you guys can come back with daddy Spain. We're receiving thousands of dutch people already young and old.

Well you have to do a one week training under 'extreme' conditions. That means that at the end of the week you have to chase people down for the exam and be able to drive within a certain time frame because you have someone 'dying' in the back of the car.

It was pretty extreme to be honest even though it sounds like shit when I read it.

>mfw no matter how bad our demographic situation is something like this would literally never even be considered

STFU. You have no idea how bad it is here.

>what is Baltimore
>Obongo

list goes on

A couple of years ago they had a campaign like this in Flanders to make more Arabs join the police. It was nation wide with lots of ads etc. Turns out it was a complete failure and only a handful of Muslims joined.

Muslims really hate the police lol.

Underrated

>we're not allowed to hire natives and especially whites and ESPECIALLY white males, sorry
many such cases

Sup Forums, Press F to Pay Respects to the Netherlands.

1. that is racist
2. that is racial profiling
3. why are you on Sup Forums? you know you open yourslef to blackmail now
4. did you not pay attention during your background check / screening procress?

Lies !

> the anti-terroism team is the KCT from the Landmacht

> KCT = Green Berets = Commandos
> Landmach = the army

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Guy verhofstadt)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Dude, go join the KCT, then you will experience some "extreme conditions".

BSB. Marines. But yeah.

AT goes after the high-profile criminals and the low-profile terrorists. BSB only gets called in in extremely dangerous situations. I believe the last time was during the Laakkwartier siege in the Hague, but don't pin me down on this.

Also I hate to be devil's advocate right now, but it does make a difference to have an immigrant background in the police. A large portion of your 'customers' also have an immigrant background and being able to communicate with them, or even serving as a role model, does make a huge difference.

Reasoning
"We hebben mensen nodig die de stad verstaan"
> We need people who understand the city.

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI
GEERT SAVE US

Sikhs/Rajput regiments were used all the time by the british as police officers and they did a very good job in Africa

I'd take a properly trained and loyal muslim male over a white/native female anyday to be honest...

>A large portion of your 'customers' also have an immigrant background and being able to communicate with them, or even serving as a role model, does make a huge difference.
If I'm not mistaken this is exactly their argument for this policy.

We aren't used like the KCT. We are more a 'support' unit for them. We are used as assistance, we help them with planning and sometimes help them directly.

>Leave spanish empire and don't speak spanish
>Get moor'd
>Leave spanish empire and speak spanish
>Get commie'd
IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Are we gonna act as if Amsterdam isn't the most diverse city in the world for ages now?

Also it sais 50 % of all the NEW cops, which is different than 50 % of all the cops. This is a good change.

in the end it'll be 50% of all cops dumb ass

1. why are you on Sup Forums? you know you open yourself up to blackmail now
2. did you not pay attention during your background check / screening process?
3. you must have been given a leaflet on internet safety. On what precautions to take with your digital footprint on the internet.

people were just jailed for 13 years for driveby niggershouting

>be american
>get arrested by hatecrime patrol

>this is a good change

Uh, why?

I'm NEET. Don't worry.

THIS CALLS FOR...

A N A R C H O - C A P I T A L I S M

SHITTY NON-NATIVE IMMIGRANTS IN YOUR POLICE FORCE? THE MARKET FIXES IT! (WITH BANKRUPTCY)!

I'm guessing Austria

>50%
Ahahahaa

Thanks Ahmed for loving my wife, in return I'll care for your son.

Imagine living in a city where around 50 % of the pop. is an immigrant. Then you look at the police force, which is 80 % dutch. Would that be a good representive of the population? No.

At the moment people don't really like or trust the police. A reason for this is because people with an immigrant background always feel as if the police is racist and target them because they look/are different. With this change (hopefully) the people will see more of themselves in the police and as a result trust and generally have a less hostile attitude with cops.

Guy verhofstadt and Louis Michel need to be hung

That's a smart move actually. Get a group of sandniggers and brainwash them into protecting and serving your country. A sandnigger cop can't be accused of muh racysm when he bashes a mudshite skull in for breaking the law.

oh, so we should change to make them happy? Ok

> Implying Netherlands ever succeeded as a nation

I like dutchies but they've always been just a huge port-de-degeneracion.

If only Pim Fortuyn was still alive to be Mayor of that hellhole;.

hey maybe they don't like or trust the police cuz they are..criminals. WHoa!!!

Exactly what the immigrants think as well when natives tell them that.

It's a two way street.

> be amsterdam fag
> get thrown in cell on made up charges by sandnigger in blue for politely filing a police brutality incident

yeah i dont think this works out the way you intend it to.

it isn't a two way street.

They come here and we are adapting to them or they lash out

it isn't a two way street.

>Immigrants assimilate so poorly, they do not speak your countries language and commit enough crime that 50% of your officers need a migration background

That's pretty much what they are saying if they pull through with this. Are they sure they thought this through?

Poor people wont like or trust the police no matter their background. Poor people commit crimes and act anti social. Police alternate between arresting them for that and just bullying them away from an area when the crime is too small or there is no evidence.

Ireland is homogenous. Our poor hate the police. It will never change no matter the make up of the police. Its just to create jobs for immigrants.

Why stop there?

Ever heard the phrase 'when in Rome, do as the Romans do'? It means respect someone culture when you visit their land, and they are expected to do the fucking same. Why should we fucking give up our way of life to a 1200 year old death cult?