HAPPENING

Sweden to reintroduce mandatory military service next summer, both men and women will be conscripted. Is Sweden uncucking itself?

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/3aq80/regeringsbeslut-i-dag-varnplikten-aterinfors

Other urls found in this thread:

baka.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/australian-defence-force-to-get-its-first-muslim-imam-20150302-13t18l.html
youtube.com/watch?v=kPtNON6sHXw&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=jk6BePrlfsI&t=1563s
youtube.com/watch?v=QBcSdpTNjJw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They fear that Putin might rape their asses

>conscripts all white people
>ships them off to war

No the refugees can commit as many crimes as they want with out anyone getting hurt

nope. the uncuckening will happen in 2018

No.They are in panic and now want niggers to have military training to form a guard.

>Sweden uncuckin

>oh vey, lets arm young mudslimes now against racist ethnic swedes

Nope.

i wouldn't hold the breath for it

first of all, they just voting for preposition, meaning that if they vote yes for it, it will take long time before it will be implemented

also no one even dare to talk about increasing defense budget, which is at laughable size (about 30 billion SEK = 3k million$) - so making obligatory conscription will not solve anything

besides all that, what you call mandatory conscription and what they mean by that is totally different things

Probably arms them with lube and condoms,

Mandatory diversity units
No white males allowed

>implying SD won't use the army to cleanse sweden from muslims in 2018

Can you idiots stop overusing happening? It used to mean something.

>conscript last remaining brave men
>ship them off to die in bumfuckistan
>rapefugees have full reign over emasculated men and coal burning women

Last years sandnigger-budget was more than double that, kek. And then they didn't include the cost of healthcare, education, etc. Just nuke us already.

that was norwegian tv show fyi

>Ayyy thank you goyim for fighting our wars!
But seriously, I really hope they don't get sent into those kind of wars because then the shitskins will stay and dominate Sweden for good and once the few come back they will be a real minority.

or something more sinister

baka.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/australian-defence-force-to-get-its-first-muslim-imam-20150302-13t18l.html

Oh no it will not. We have a long way down still.

Nope. Pretty sure they'll just be training the next wave of islamic terrorists. The whole "mandatory military service" is the excuse.

mandatory military is needed in case of global war,
conscripts are just meat shield for meat grinder, while professionals are those who makes dings habben

>false flag.

All you white people look the same to me.
*sigh* this is why you need diversity

>Is Sweden uncucking itself

No you fucking retard this is our government saying "we must show russia we are not afraid to stand up for gay rights" It's also a meme about integrating all of the sandniggers.

Pretty much this. Now that the immigrants are in, conscript all the native men so they can go die in a war for Israel, leaving all the women with the refugees.

youtube.com/watch?v=kPtNON6sHXw&t=1s

Sven, what are you doing?!

>Conscripting women

Bluepilled as fuck. If they're gonna be in hypothetical combat roles, I'm just gonna laugh.

conscription doesnt mean anyone will be sent to war, it will be a defence force just like in Finland. Conscription uncucks young people and gives them backbone.

Tanned "Swedes" will of course not be forced to join, I expect. I fucking love how the natives are being forced to protect the actual invasion force.

oy vey

Most likely, preparing to the Russian menace

>we must show russia that we are strong and we can defend ourselves

literally stronger nationalism

>tfw we got to shoot full-auto just because our Lt wanted us to know how hard it is to control the weapon

bullets are expensive but you can't put a price on fun

Why do you guys think immigrants wont be conscripted? How dumb are you? Thats the whole fucking point of this.

This is only a good thing. We will actually get support from these cucks.

>teach muslims and negro criminals how to use weapons, fight and survive wilderness

SWEDEN YES

They'll need to defend themselves once Sweden becomes a net exporter of terrorism.

Uncucking? Did you even take the time to read about it?
The government will basically use this as another idea of integrate mudslimes into the swedish society. AT LEAST 30% of these young conscripts will be mudslimes.

Well no shit.

One very close black friend of mine in right now serving in the swedish airforce, piloting a Jas Gripen, the pride of sweden.
Fuck off man, some of them are bigger patriots than native swedes.

>implying SD will win

Because the last thing you want is a fifth column having real power in your military.
The ruling elite isn't utterly oblivious, they know full well how dangerous the migrants are.

det står ingenting om lerslem i artikeln, Sven-Erik

>implying immigrants will stay in Sweden if they will have to do anything else than slacking at malls and train stations

translate please

Now the key question is who is getting conscripted. An army with 20% foreigners is already disabled. Only 100 % swedes will do.

no we're fucked

it includes the sand niggers

More like they will train shitskins to kill rest of white population in country

Their 100% Swede army include, tanned Swedes from Syria and Somalia, who will infiltrate on Sweden army and play some more of yoyo grenades games.

they need troops to felate all the refugees

>implying SD is an alternative

No.

>It used to mean something.

During political debates, the entire idea of re-introducing the mandatory military service were not because of "muh russian threat" like they now claim. It was simply another shot at integrating mudslimes into the swedish society.

Kek

If its anything like Norway's "Conscription", it will be optional, and woman will be put into support roles.

If it is national service, then its probably a good thing. A society, without an insane gun culture where all citizens are trained to kill and fire guns, tends to be a safer society, so long as the welfare system doesn't break.

it's to teach the muslims how to kill whitey better.

>If its anything like Norway's "Conscription", it will be optional, and woman will be put into support roles.
This will probably be it.

Doubt that many Achmed's will join. Why would they? They hate Sweden and would rather just sit around and deal drugs and if they need training they can fight for ISIS and come home to even more gibs (to integrate them).

>Young swedes literally FORCED by the government to defend SJW statism

This is a bad thing lads. Not an uncuckening.

>If its anything like Norway's "Conscription", it will be optional, and woman will be put into support roles.
It's not general conscription, at first it will be a couple of thousand "carefully selected" gen z men and women. They will in practice be able to opt out, but the state has the right to force them or expand conscription in times of unrest.

It won't save the nation or give us a real defense force straight away, but it's a positive change in any case.

>men go away to the military
>their girlfriends cant control themselves and start fucking Al-Khad Shabib

This is fucking bad, user.

Scandinavian mandatory military service is all about getting laid and smoking weed. Giant waste of money.

They're military training leftists so they can protect muslim invasion.

Likely it'll be used as a way to SERVICE the Achmed's.... knowing Sweden.

They'll literally the young Swedish population to take care of refugee stations and pick up their refuse and trash.

The men will likely be sent off to train in da woods, whereas the women will likely be put in charge of domestic matters, such as sucking off and taking every brown cock in every orifice they can.

For country! For Democracy! For (((THEM)))

Yeah I heard that the Finns Party did that also.

>they're gonna teach shitskins how to use guns now
Oh fugg

fucking lol
I think the majority of the refugees will be unfit to serve
good that women are being taken away from having a nigger baby or being raped, but that also does not allow them to procreate with the real swedes (if real swedes are not all fucking faggots)

just another way to kill North Europe that much quicker
hang Specter when?

>getting laid
Maybe
>smoking weed
Absolutely haram

Did you just criticize our armed forces, you little maggot?

Great idea.
How many arms do you think the immigrants are going to steal during the first basic training cycle ?

>Is Sweden uncucking itself?

Holy fucking shit no.

1st:
WOMEN and men in the miliary = cucked af

2nd:
This is the start of multiculti universal race mixing shithole military made out of 50% shitskins with the only purpose to "quiet" nationalist and protect the elite.

3rd:
This is also just a way to hide unemployment

Sweden uncucking itself by democratic means hahahahahahah

Should be noted that this is a historical recreation from the era when our armed forces were strong as FUCK.

Holy fucking faggot patrol

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE, TRUMP IS KILLING NATO BY NOT DEFENDING EUROPE FOR US

Good. Quite honestly, all Muslims should serve in the army, several years - including Muslims women. And no more hijab or other shit.

That way they can more easily overtake the Swedish government and introduce a Sharia state.

Allahu Akbar, Mika!

Hahahahaha

Sweden yes

he didn't actually cry. that was just being ironically "funny", right?

They should conscript women as prostitutes for refugees.

As everything else in Sweden, we can only look back at what was. I still spend my summer-nights reading old "91:an Karlsson"-comics. Can't believe that thing hasn't been cucked yet. But then again, I only read the old one's. The new one's are just old mags re-produced.

Also, the old movies are kind of fun. And really Swedish:

youtube.com/watch?v=jk6BePrlfsI&t=1563s

Here's another historical recreation for you

that shit flipped over like a paper airplane

>Completing those test as a dindu
>that happened

OY VEY

All the Swedish NEETS must be shaking in their boots.

How dare you insult our aircraft?

What is the ultimate goal of the snow jew?

>drafting women
Literal savages.

youtube.com/watch?v=QBcSdpTNjJw

>mandatory military service

I see Israel's influence is spreading.

is that the French Rafael?

It baffles me that the military is probably the only safe-ish place from rape and harassment in Sweden nowadays.

I never realized you guys abolished it, US should reinstate it too. I think everyone should train and do community service with in the military from 18-20 at least. I was such a shit bag before the military straightened me out, I think service could really help sort out the fucked up youth in this country.

>black friend
>bigger patriots than native Swedes

Why the fuck would I care if he cares about Sweden? He is not Swedish and he can never be one. The only thing he can do here is harm, unless he castrates himself – but even then I do not think it is appropriate for him to be here. If he really cared about Sweden and her future, he would take his pick och pack and go back to his fatherland with the rest of the Kunta-Kintes to rebuild their society and leave us alone here in the north.

What is
>kvotering

Proabaly to be able to join NATO.
But think about all the black/muslim citizens who will now be armed with free military training.

The nordic resitance movement is the only way to uncuck sweden

Was crashing the plane part of your plan?

THAT'S A FUCKING DANE YOU RETARD. NOT A SWEDE

>känner en neger som är ok
>negrer är ok
C U C K

Han kommer aldrig vara Svensk.

Those guys are just as stupid and gullible as the left.

>mandatory military service
>only for Swedes
>"new" Swedes simply stay and home and collect gibs while Swedes die for them

You know this is the plan. It's an attempt to cull.