It's treason. Jeff Sessions must go

President Trump: Call for Jeff Sessions' resignation. Now.

You have 24 hours, or this won't end well for you.

I'm talking about a bloodbath in the midterms, and you can forget about 2020.

Listen or don't. It's on you. Clock is ticking, Drump.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/9WbD5
youtube.com/watch?v=nvK-ze8_0CU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Drumpf*

Something something nuclear codes.

reminder

It's the top news on Reddit
Blumpfs days are numbered

Fuck off you worthless shillcunt.

Drumpfkin mad? Drumpfkin want a bottle? Drumpfkin wanna baba?

Shut the fuck up. The adults are talking. This is treason. Trump and his cronies colluded with Russia to steal the election. Every day a new skeleton comes crashing out of the closet.

Your boy Dump will be impeached within 90 days.

>It's treason
no it isn't

>face when he's a senator
>face when senators are supposed to meet with foreign ambassadors, including Russians
>face when he wasn't part of Trump's campaign and wasn't picked until well after the election
>face when he didn't nothing wrong
>sage

It's not treason but I think he did lie about it during hearings so that'd be perjury. I'll be glad to see him go.

Democrats be like
>Russian Hackers!!!
>Clemency for Bradley Manning
Pick one

just like Flynn he will be gone soon

Franken: CNN just published a story alleging that the intelligence community provided documents to the president-elect last week, that included information that “Russian operatives claim to have compromising personal and financial information about Mr. Trump.” These documents also allegedly say “there was a continuing exchange of information during the campaign between Trump surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government.” Again, I’m telling you this as it’s coming out, so you know. But if it’s true, it’s obviously extremely serious, and if there is any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this campaign, what will you do?

Sessions: Senator Franken, I’m not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians, and I’m unable to comment on it.

Franken: Very well.

But they just simply had to! Bradley is a special little tranny snowflake and HOW DARE YOU not call HER by HER preferred name! You will refer to her as Princess Chelsea Manning Fancypants Her royal Democratness!

Fuck off kremlin bot.

>Still this assblasted Trump won

>Senator talking to officials from Russia is treason
No it isn't CTR shill

>can't tell if troll or serious

If there are real people out there that unironically speak like this, it's time you became an adult. You write like a 5 year old teasing someone on a playground and it says borderline retarded. No wonder you can't hold a job other than frycook

>under pressure to resign
By the media.

Jesus H Christ in a bucket these people are desperate.

DAY OF THE ROPE IS ONE STEP CLOSER

I like how the media create big news based on nothing to cut Trump's power and eventually leading to his impeachment

This was the goal from Jan 20, IMPEACHMENT

Their goal was to get Hillary elected but failed, they talked about the possibility of not choosing Trump in the electoral college and failed. The goal now is his impeachment but after isolating him with non-loyal staff

lol muh russia is never gonna end

But without Sessions how will I get my pizzagate trials??

He was not part of trump's campaign when he met with the Russian ambassador. Very routine. He also met with over 20 other ambassadors in this capacity.

This McCarthyist witch hunt is a stupid distraction. It is fake news built on lies and deliberate misleading of the public.

Sessions is one of the names that triggers the Dems the most. It's almost as if they know that he knows something about them that he could formally investigate in the AG role...

Thank God that very few people are still stupid enough to believe the legacy media.

>I like how the media create big news
Dude you have no idea how absurd the media is. My morning news was like

>o shit it's cold out today!
>something about sports
>the mayor said something completely unrelated to anything
>and in other news
>JEFF SESSIONS IS RESIGNING TODAY AFTER ADMITTING HE'S A RUSSIAN SPY
>DONALD TRUMP SAID THERE WILL BE PERSONALLY FIRING JEFF SESSIONS ON LIVE TV

Something tells me this guy is with us. Praise the God Emperor.

No he didn't.

Hearings weren't under oath. Just a q and a with commitees

Go to bed shills. You've got prison in the morning.

drumpf is finished

not gonna like i almost feel bad for him,ALMOST

Fake communist news.

FUCK OFF

>secret meetings
>apparently on the public record

Proof? And no this is treason
archive.is/9WbD5

fuck this old cunt tbqh

How many Zoloft did you have to take today before you could make this post?

I like how meetings with 25 ambassadors has turned into secret meetings with Russian ambassador.

Liberals have no journalistic integrity. Armed Forces Panel.

Fuck off shills.

Why do you guys take the bait? Why do you respond to these threads? It's really obvious to spot shill threads. Look at OP's formula.

>post obvious bait
>wait for around 3-4 direct quotes
>pick one or two you like and reply to them
>post more bait
>now you look like you're actually trying to argue as you've had an exchange
>2 posts by this ID
>now you can safely abandon your thread, off to the catalog to post yet another bait shill thread to slide the catalog, following this exact formula each time
>$0.05 etc etc

Now stop fucking falling for it you god damn retards.

Rabbi, please

this shit, again?

We're not at war with Russia. Talking with them should be looked at by normies as the same as talking to the UK or Israel.

The 80's called, they want their foreign policy back - Obama

>increasingly nervous man
build the wall

not a big deal republicans control congress

so a US senator spoke with a foreign ambassador.
please explain to me what exactly is the problem here?

Moscow Jeff

Jeff Czessions

Wow, who would have guessed. Who reading the past 200 years of American history would ever suspect someone whose name sounds like a confederate general and is like some cartoon character from shoddy liberal propaganda would commit treason?

That is really news?

I still don't quite understand why Germany and Japan can be allies and a friends now, but Russia is the ebin villain, even though they don't give a fuck about anything beyond the borders of the former USSR, and never actually waged an aggressive war after 1991.

>inb4 Ukraine

I honestly don't understand this either. Ukies are horrible. They aren't
>"fascists"
like us, the Poles or even the Serbs. They are the worst naziboos, and not just memes, but they actually hate the white minorities in their country, shat on the Hungarians many times, force conscripted them to fight their shitty war for clay Russians live on anyway, and NOBODY FUCKING TALKS ABOUT THIS OUTSIDE THE HUNGARIAN MEDIA

LIKE WHAT THE FUCK?? THEY ACTUALLY ENCOURAGED RUSINS TO DODGE THE CONSCRIPTION THEN FILLED THE QUOTA FOR THE VILLAGES WITH HUNGARIANS. AND MANY OF THEM DIED FOR A """WAR""" BETWEEN RUSSIANSS AND UKRAINIANS ON CLAY ONLY RUSSIANS LIVE!

Fuck Ukraine, fuck all of them, they are all shitty maffia shitfaced disgusting criminals too, worst of the worst.

I dunno. Maybe you shud nt put so much personal stock on conversations on Sup Forums?

It is less a fear of Russia and more the precedent Russia sets with that blatant land grab they did. Yeah it sucks that you lost influence over a country, but you don't see the US freaking out every time that happens do you?

Than again Bill Clinton just letting countries into NATO on request despite promising Yeltsin he wouldn't expand NATO probably did the most to damage post-USSR relations than anything else.

I know Democrats game plan is to try to get Trump impeached now. The key word try, but when 2018 comes around and it's coming quickly Democrats better hold their buts because Trump is a vengeful person and he would make it his first priority to Destroy the Democratic Party.

I can't be the only one who wants Trump to declare martial law and jail a ton of Libtards?

>spoke with a foreign ambassador
Exactly, i'm not sure why this is in the news, it happens in every country everyday.

>implying people who aren't partisan hacks give a shit about Russia.

Sage and hide people.

70% of the American public wants a special prosecutor. That's roughly over 200 million people. Putin shill.

Who cares? Russia is as American as Trump is. Right fellas?

if anything Ukraine should be dismantled, they took rightful Polish, Romanian and Ukrainian clay during the USSR.

And now everyone is
>oh Russia is evil like the USSR

BUT FUCKING UKRAINE ITSELF IS STILL HOLDING ON THE TERRITORY GIVEN TO THEM BY THE COMMUNISTS

AND THEY ARE MAKING SHITTY NATIONALISTIC PROGRAMS TO INTEGRATE THEM MORE INTO THEIR FAILED, POOR, AIDS RIDDEN
>NATION

Subcarpathia would be better off in Slovakia either, it's a disgrace how the USA shadow government of the worst warmongering kikes now took to the Ukies, they always back up the worst scum to destabilize every region around the world.

Fuck Ukraine, fuck the kikes and fuck the Clintons too.

yeah, "land-grabbing", like when the USA backed Georgia to attack South Ossetia?

This is the kind of "nation-building" the USA backs against Russia.

This isn't about preserving the integrity of nations and ethnicities, this isn't even about upholding the status quo.

Backing Ukrainians to suppress and bully their minorities, backing the Georgians to do the same.

Fuck all of the people, all the shitty bigots, who give sanctimonious speeches about sovereignty and peace, then pull moves like that.

And I get that Russia can be a power-hungry bitch, but it's not like Ukraine is any better. The fact that the USA is in balls deep supporting jingoistic ultranationalistic warmongering governments like in Georgia and Ukraine just shows how little they actually care about peace and justice.

This is all just a power play.

these fucking things are getting too meta now, photoshop was a mistake

>personal stock on conversations on Sup Forums?
Maybe the mods should do their job and delete off topic threads is my point. There isn't a conversation happening. OP is simply bait and he's already created a few more slide threads that don't promote political discussion. This shit belongs on Sup Forums where it's allowed.

Fuck off Mohammed.

>Polish, Romanian and Ukrainian
Polish, Romanian and *Hungarian

My only takeaway from this thread.

The Russians now hold Trump's fate in their hands. Any time they want to get rid of him, they publish all their contacts with his campaign team. Trump better watch his back.

But honestly i find it sweet how Russia is destroying America nationalism in the most nihilistic way. I expect some sort of Jonestown in redneck lands when shit hits the fan.

yeah reddit was huge in getting hillary elected

What are we talking about 100-200M?

Source or GTFO.

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

Your shill threads are wasted here, you cannot demoralize and break down that which has sacrificed it's humanity to the meme

Nah man them rednecks would just take over by force. Create a new government and finish the war that peg leg lost for you.

What the fuck else is there to put personal stock in?

Sessions protected that litle chinese girl from creepy Biden

Sessions is just, no wonder they want him gone

youtube.com/watch?v=nvK-ze8_0CU

Stop discouraging discussion. Not everyone is redpilled yet.

Ohh sure like they did in Oregon with their militias, right? Where are those Rambos?

>Trump and his cronies colluded with Russia to steal the election.

if True how is that different from Clinton colluding with Saudi Arabia? or Trump and Clinton colluding with Israel?

this guy is gone. I want him out now.

Shareblue you have to realize how dumb this makes you look and how much credibility you are destroying by running with this flimsy narrative.

>bloodterm in the midterms
Yeah for Dems.

Nobody cares about Clinton anymore. Trump is the leader of the "free wurld" or whatever that means. Stop deflecting. But i guess that's all you have left.

this is the only paragraph that anyone should read or care about. None of this is shit, its just a distraction.

IT'S TREASON, THEN

I'm fine if Jeff Sessions goes. He's a faggot who wants to fuck with legal marijuana.

If you think I'm a degenrate, I'll remind you that laws were passed and so this faggot is trying to over ride the law and you're a faggot for defending him.

How dare a sitting US senator have a meeting with an ambassador from a foreign country!!! Treason!!!

Degenerates btfo.

"secret meetings"

That's an odd way of saying public record meetings with the Russian ambassador (and other ambassadors) while serving as a member of the Senate Armed Forces Committee.

russia,russian,oh my god the russians!

the only issue is whether or not he committed perjury, lying about it.

its all been a flimsy narrative, but that doesn't stop people from still believing the piss story, unironically using the term President Bannon, and all other assortments or shitty stories. Hell they even talk about going with the "Russian angle" in the leaked emails, proving they are making the shit up, but people still believe them.

lol you're not getting Sessions.

Sent that little threat to the Secret Service. Enjoy your raid.

Fucking Poe's Law

Sage

Sage

Jason Chaffetz: Attorney General Jeff Sessions must recuse himself from any Russia investigation

Uhh Ohs.

Eat a dick, Ahmed

He doesn't need to. They are so unsubtle and the media's bias is so blatant at this point that they're just going to slowly strangulate themselves by refusal to adapt. Trump's impact with one good speech was so obvious even CNN needed time to try and spin it. Perez is business as usual corporatism into the midterms, where their best case scenario is to break even, and that is looking less likely by the week.

Dems and the media crowed about the Republicans dying as a party. Trump is welding them back together while the Democrats look set for a schism along Old Guard Neolib/Progressive Sanderite lines.

Best timeline.

DUDE WEED LMAO

Debate Team Captain detected