Why are more and more women ruining their bodies with tattoos these days?

Why are more and more women ruining their bodies with tattoos these days?

when will the meme die?

Will the next generation of kids think tattoos are lame cos their parents all have sleeves?

They do it for attention and (((self-expression))). They have no sense of foresight so they do shit spur of the moment.

the tattoo trend is over, along with the hipster beard.

there will be alot of miserable old women in a few decades covered in tats.

Her body, her choice

He never said it wasn't her body or her choice, he's asking why they're doing it.

The more tattoos they get the more men approach them for an easy lay.
They think the tattoos are making them more attractive and more interesting.
Also, they get a temporary sense of achievement like you may get when you make gains in the gym or on WoW.

I doubt the first part, I think they pretty much just get them because it seems artistic and shit, guys just approach girls like that more for hookups because it's a useful heuristic to determine how slutty and down to fuck a chick is. A chick with tattoos just by default is almost guaranteed to be more likely to be easier to bed so guys act on it.

Girl I work with has tattoos of names which I think are of her brother and sister. They are possibly dead.

I would not get one like that to remember them.

Because you wouldn't be able to without vandalizing your body?
Retarded.

tattoos are rad

Girls with op pic will probably regret later

Most likely the same as guys who tattoo their whole bodies, including neck and face. Forever a life of degeneracy, but women it will be worse

Being millenial doesnt help either, theyll all be jobless

>I doubt the first part, I think they pretty much just get them because it seems artistic and shit

They are animals and this goes for numales with tattoos too.
We ask this question because these people don't give you a satisfying answer.
They can't give you a satisfying answer because it's an emotional act rather than a reasonable one.
"It's artistic and shit" might be the kind of thing they say but I don't believe it. It's the attention. The rest of what you say agrees with what I said so I'm not sure why you stated it.

Ever seen tattoos on a woman 35+ with bare shoulders? Fucking gross.

>because they wanna be unique
by having the same tattoos as everybody else

what does washing hair and wiping an ass have do do with each other?

I want to know this too

>attempting to draw attention away from the fact there will be alot of miserable old men in a few decades also covered in tats

>implying men over 35 with tattoos down their arms and up their necks isn't equally fucking gross

Tattoos are fucking degenerate. Doesn't matter the sex of the body getting inked. All tats are fucking ugly degenerate garbage.

>inb4 excuses for military tattoos

Fuck off with the "I am/was in the military." attention whoring fagotry. No one fucking cares.

Probably has dreadlocks or something similar.
Enough people have asked whether filthy disgusting tattoed pseudo-hippy whore detritus wash their hair that someone made a T-shirt to profit from the rancid cunts.

Note, the best possible way to succeed is to profit from your enemies.

With luck, not one of them will breed.

Had we foreseen this fad, we could have put sterilisation chemicals in the ink pots.

Nice way to thin the herd. Would also remove all the borderline cunts and SJWs.

Was thinking the exact same thing. Like, is this a thing woman are asked a lot? Why would you randomly ask a chick if she washes her hair unless she had dreads or something?

People with no forward planning have a reproductive advantage since the invention of contraceptives. The people who do have forward planning only care about money.

No you know the two reasons why the west is doomed.

It must be designed for black women, or something.

They have no artistic view or they just try and be edgy. Tattoos can look cool if done properly. Pic related.

That guy is aesthetic and would look good if you covered him in mud. Tatoos signal stupidity. Stupid people are also impressed and influenced by models.

Coincidence?

Boredom. "Self expression." Attention.

That's pretty gay man.

My wife has six. I'm bought to drop her for this half Filipina half white chick at work though.

A tat just above your pussy pretty much signals "whore".

alot of women are boring and they know they are boring.

so they do dumb shit to make up for their lack of ability to do anything fun or interesting.

every girl i meet with a tatoo, seems to also love beer and smoke weed, also seems to hate nerd shit and having any fucking deep about them other then being convoluted as fuck and mistaking that for something meaningful.

basically shitters, like most women who dye their hair red.

But it's so personal and meeeaaaans something to her... diamonds, stars, flowers, butterflies, horseshoes, dice

just need some clover and she can be a fucking Lucky Charms ad

How many tattoos do you have?

How long have you had that pic? Does your mom know?

i want to tattoo trump on my ass

I hate tattoos. I hate ear piercings on men. I hate those fucking disgusting gauge earrings.

Yet everyone I know has some combination of these things.

The other day I saw an attractive young white girl about 19 or 20 with flawless porcelain skin, but with a bunch of shitty disgusting tattoos, gauge earrings and smoking a menthol. The fuck? Why would you do that?

I feel like the only sane person left.

by proxy i do remember worrying about stupid shits like clothes and haircuts before being the red pills, have some empathy user

Went to the zoo and literally every young white female mother had tattoos

They all seem to get the same type of shit like that rose/flower pattern and stuff.

not even just small ones. they were pretty damn big like would take up their whole shoulder or upper thigh.

I bet on their wedding day they all obsessed over wearing expensive pure white dresses when their tatts alone made them look isntantly trashy and undeserving

I've been in several accidents and they've always asked my blood type.
What if I were unconcious and unable to tell them that I'm type O negative?
I'm sure they'd automatically use O negative blood for transfusion in the case I can't tell them, but the thought of receiving wrong blood spooks me.
I already carry a card in my wallet saying my blood type, because that's where paramedics first look for ID and clues about health issues.
I've thought about getting my blood type tattoo'd on my wrist.

It's fine to want to look good. You should wear decent clothes and take care of yourself.

But do you think tattoos and stretched out earrings actually look good? No, they're disgusting. Especially considering how many fat fucks we have here. So many fatasses who have to waddle like a duck to walk, spend their money on tattoos on their stretched out blubbery hides, and they wear ratty old baggy clothes anyway. The women dye their hair all manner of ridiculous colors like pink and green. It's like they're all in a competition to see who can look the most revolting and low-class.

>I feel like the only sane person left.
then you know what must be done

The most common ones are the birds flying and/or words on the shoulder, and a rose on the lower back or ankle. I'd say 90% of the women in my social circle have one of these.

Medfag here.

You will get grouped and cross-matched to the best matching blood for you. As you can see from pic related there are more red cell antigens than just A/B/O and Rh.

In the event there isn't enough time to wait for a cross match (30 minutes) you'll get O- blood every time. There's literally nothing to worry about.

before i would often change my style to "seem interresting" now i stick to khakis + black or white tshirts and hitler jungen haircut
but yeah, i thought about getting sleeves too during my puberty, i guess some just wont grow out of it, i still look down on them like you do, but i understand their reasoning behind it

Sleeve tattoos are for men who can't grow arm hair.

What does that shirt even mean? I guess I could see someone with dreadlocks wearing it, but that nice tattood lady has straight hair.

The problem with tattoos is that they're pretty much permanent. Unlike hairstyles.

pretty much any tattoo signals "whore", bro.

Where I'm from it's ribcage and wrist quotes/words and dreamcatchers/portraits on the front of the thigh

I seriously think naked or partly naked people don't look as good as properly tattooed naked people. Maybe i'm just childish but it looks more akward without any contrast since it's a tabu anyway. And this comes from finnish guy. If you consider artistic view and awareness of own looks stupid then sure tattoos are signal of stupidity. But the fact that aesthetic men are considered higher value than ugly i think it's socially smart.

Tats are bad but piercings are even worse, especially those bull ring septum piercings, that alone is enough to turn a 10/10 into 0/10, those things look so goddamn retarded

And everyone both dude or girl who have them are always huge cunts, it's like a warning signal

Its a sign that they're incredibly insecure about their bodies and have unaddressed mental issues.

Vapid people trying not to seem vapid.

meh if a chick gets the placement right and they only get a couple at most and theyre really simple then it can look pretty good

most chicks do not follow any of those guidelines however

Where would be good placement on a woman?

Not like you or anybody else that gives a shit about them like that are going to get laid anyway, lol

>clothes to assure the reader u bathe

Its like pottery

Tattoos with actual meaning and/or steeped in the culture, Ie. Family crests and the like are fine, all of my friends with tats also have them in places easily covered up for work and shit.

The absolute shit tier trash like roses, "words of meaning", Chinese takeout characters (this shit is serious, know one girl from high school who has the mandarin characters for duck on her stomach lmao) etc are red flags. Usually great fucks though, I'd wrap it up to be safe anyway user.

Is my family crest /fa/?

>tattoo on hand
This is stupid.

I have tattoos, but nowhere that can be seen when I wear normal clothes.

Well at least, it's easier to take off a piercing than erase a tattoo.

The Waffen-SS tattooed its soldiers for this very purpose. In these situations its fine, its fags and cumsluts that signal their subhumanity that need to be shot.

Somebody needs to come up with an sustainable business model for affordable tattoo removal, they could literally and figuratively clean up.

Also, guys if you get a tattoo, be fit. I can't take dudes seriously that dont have muscle mass and have tattoos

>I get laid by STD ridden whores who will fuck you just for having tattooes

Gee whiz sure am jelly over here

Stupid people need to be sterilized.

Well, the machines used to laser this shit out is expensive.
Also, it really depends of the ink used, black is easy, colors is less, mixes are a pain in the ass.

When you have to force it, it usually leave scars too.

Also, it's painful. Women don't usually do it.

>Somebody needs to come up with an sustainable business model for affordable tattoo removal, they could literally and figuratively clean up.
The keyword there was affordable, I didn't say anything about easy or painless.

>100x159
Would be if I could actually see the fucker

i only entered this thread to hunt for this post and read the replies to it because i had no idea

dreads makes sense i suppose but i honestly don't see how you can equate having clearly disgusting hair with whatever is implied with the ass comment

sorry cunny honey
you cant see my ass
but your hair is quite entirely visible and it looks like a bum's

It's an Elk on a blue background.

Irish?

It's a Germanic name.

Its a solid crest mate

i used to hate tattoos and the skanks that have them, but now i think i'm coming around to the appeal. slags are hot. well, not this one her face is gross.