What do i do if i can't get my hands on a water filter? I have refrained from water for 2 days now. Will i die?

what do i do if i can't get my hands on a water filter? I have refrained from water for 2 days now. Will i die?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NpkDJ6yIN8I
h2odistributors.com/pages/info/how-to-make-a-water-filter.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=CjGxUAOrkrM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Try going on a diet XD

Just distill it. Grade 9 science class.

make up for it by eating more

just buy the fucking filters

Just drink ya own piss, m8

Water in

| sand |
| rocks |
| charcoal |
-------------
piece of cloth

water out

It's not the fluoride im worried about. Atleast where i live stuff like fluoride and chlorine are not added and are below 0.2 mg per liter. But it's the fucking pharmaceuticals, the estrogen it's driving me fucking nuts. There seems to be no way to get rid of it and i doubt some rocks will do the trick.

It would be extremely painful

put some frogs in the water, if they turn gay, then dont drink it

nah I remember doing that shit for school in grade 3. We put in murky looking shit, put it through a bottle like described, and it came out clear.

youtube.com/watch?v=NpkDJ6yIN8I

So these makeshift filters are guaranteed to remove all sorts of estrogen or estrogen like compounds or residue from the water?

h2odistributors.com/pages/info/how-to-make-a-water-filter.asp

I'm not sure myself desu

Loka is great. I never drink the tap water here. Get loka. Ramlösa is poison with tons of flourine.

Chlorine is added to most swedish tap waters.

No matter what you do, do not, I repeat: DO NOT buy tendy chicken sammich!!!!!

If you are on a tight budget, go for activated carbon filters. If you make some more money in the future, upgrade to reverse osmosis filters

kek

2x aluminum stockpots with flat lid = 50 - 70 bucks
1x pair of sterasyl pre-filters (lasts ~2000 liters) + 1x pair of PF-4 filters (~1875 liters) = 220 - 240 bucks
(or) 1x pair of blk berkey pre-filters (~22700L) + 1x pair of PF-2 filters (~3750 liters) = 320 - 350 bucks
youtube.com/watch?v=CjGxUAOrkrM

>charcoal
sure man, just drink some fresh filtered lye .