What do you think about people with weird hair dyes? Do you just label them as SJW?

What do you think about people with weird hair dyes? Do you just label them as SJW?

Hair dye in girls is a red flag, hair dye in men is a sign of homosexuality

Dark shades of blue and red pass with long hair. Anything else is lesbian or swj. Men don't dye.

If they are ugly they are usually SJWs. If they are cute they usually aren't.

This. Ive meet some nice girls who dye their hair but I keep my distance.
I'll be damned if some sjw takes my wizard powers

This. I steer clear of girls with hair dyed in unnatural colors.

SWJ's have crazy in their eyes. That's the best way to tell.

There's this really cute neighbor that decided to dye her hair neon pink because she thought it would make her cuter - she was right.

Married her.

This

my yellow fever is still acts up from time to time, making me (still) consider all colored hair, non-english-fluent chinks "cute"

It's typically a warning indicator, though not 100% of the time; they just be a weeb. My gf usually dyes her hair blue in the summer and red in the winter, she's a hair stylist though so she has a bit of an excuse.

There are other tells SJW's have besides dyed hair. You can always confirm with their tone of voice when you ask certain questions. They're too dogmatic in their beliefs not to give it away.

Women here die their hair a dark purple and it looks like shit tbqh

I treat them just normally. They often do this because they feel they need something to catch other people's attention, so they are frequently just people that want to feel special.

The best thing one can do when conversating with one is to ignore it and get to know things that person likes, and show interest in THAT, so she realizes she doesn't really need to dye her hair to be interesting.

That's only if you find them cute. Often it's ugly and if for some reason you don't want to get to know her don't do it, just don't mention anything about her hair.

or they just like it

I-is that....

Lyra?

>non-english-fluent chinks
You may need help

It's only ok if your a kid going through the identity phase in high school

They know exactly what they're doing, don't act stupid.

I'm fine with hair dye it looks cool.
But I hate SJW etc.

What about blonde highlights in men? Does it make you look homo? Is it unacceptable after high school?

>What about blonde highlights in men? Does it make you look homo?
More than anything else except possibly having a cock balls deep in your asshole.

>If they are ugly they are usually SJWs. If they are cute they usually aren't.
Everybody I don't like is an SJW

Everybody in this thread
>hates dyed hair
>suck Milo's cock

Because Sup Forums

>pol hasn't trashed milo since long before the recent scandal

Yep.

Great thing about living in Japan is you don't see that shit here. I've seen two SJWs with dyed hair in the past seven months, one at a cat cafe in Tokyo and one in the biggest tourist trap in Tokyo.

When you get used to seeing normal people 100% of the time, glimpsing a SJW will ruin your day. I legitimately breathed a sigh of relief knowing that they would leave my country in about a week once their vacation was over.

Its an instant indicator they follow stupid American Hollywood culture, even if they have that dip dyed blonde at the end.

Giant red flag breh. Never met a sane chick with dyed hair.

Is this one of them threads you email to Barneyfag when it gets archived?