Does shitposting on here as much as you do really help yourself or other whites?

Does shitposting on here as much as you do really help yourself or other whites?

wtf is that picture?

Sure. It keeps me sane in an insane world.

makes me feel like I am writing letters to imaginary friends who are from various countries all over the world

sometimes it feels pretty autistic, especially when I would imagine explaining Sup Forums shitposting to my grandmother

Yes. It stops these idiots reproducing. Sup Forums is a eugenics program

>Sup Forums
>sane

Buddy... come on. If you NEED constant exposure to this hysterical shitfest of a board to not buy into the cultimarxi bullshit, then your biggest problem in life is not outside yourself

>explaining Sup Forums shitposting to my grandmother
Why?

Maybe a bit - red pilling yourself and other Whites.

yes

ideas and meaning is everything

>Sup Forums red pilling Whites about the international Jew is a jewish trick
(((Burger))).

Yes, anonymity provides more truthiness than otherwise.

>Why?
just a thought experiment, obviously I never will

I have tried explaining this place literally only to my slightly younger brother, who is a reddit user, and even he can't fully grasp what the fuck is this place or how it operates

Now that would be an interesting plot twist.
>cultimarxi bullshit
nah, just the normies in general. stupid shit. stupid shit everywhere.

yes it does desu

No but I can't stop

Red-pilling normies is always helpful, OP.

Makes sense will all the faggoty MGTOW threads.

>he prefers genetic selection over memetic selection!
lol fag

No. Everyone who spends more than 20 minutes a day on Sup Forums is wasting time. Your life would be hundread times better if you'd stop sitting in front of a screen arguing with strangers about who's not white and the most cucked.

>pol redpilling whites
More like Sup Forumstards radicalize themselves more and more each day by cherry-picking facts and constantly tugging each other off about 'muh race realism'. No one gives a shit that blacks are dumber on average.

Keep larping about your race war, limp-wristed faggots. It is hilarious to watch.

>about who's not white and the most cucked
I bet that Hitler would've enjoyed this

Maybe not, then again, I don't give a fuck, we are beyond "saving". I just hang here cuz i fucking hate the winter. When spring come's, I will return to the forrests.

most accurate statistics on Sup Forums