The "Hate Bus" gets banned by the Madrid City government

A bus showing a message promoted by the catholic association Hazteoir.org has been banned because of a possible "crime hate" and transphobia. Liberal media called it the "Hate bus" (autobús del odio).

The displayed message is
>Los niños tienen pene
>Las niñas tienen vulva
>Que no te engañen
>Si naciste hombre, eres hombre
>Si naciste mujer, lo seguirás siendo

(Translated):
Boys have a penis
Girls have a vulva
Don't be fooled
If you were born a man, you are a man
If you were born a woman, you'll ever be

The plan was to do a tour by the main Spanish cities, which have announced that will ban the bus too.

What's wrong in my country pol. Everybody seems to agree with the ban and nobody ever question that it is simple a freedom of speech matter.

Also what's wrong with the message?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T3wcxHiorJ4
twitter.com/ChelseaClinton/status/837028387201945601
youtube.com/watch?v=j-ydhGNJHOY
hazteoir.org/sites/default/files/adjuntos/las_leyes_de_adoctrinamiento_sexual.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

good

and now take in more refugees!!!

biological facts are now hate speech.

What the fuck is the world coming to.

stop complaining

take in more refugees

That's not the real Hate Bus

It just blows my mind how a hard, natural truth is criminalized because of sentimental people.
Well, at least I'm not a cuck from Iberia but from the canary Islands. I hope trump conquers us already.

But you have that glorified Drag Queen carnival degenerated event

bumpo

Valencia officials reacted making police parade around in a bus that tells people to report "hate" (written in their special snowflake dialect, of course).

Just nuke us already.

sick fits

And don't forget the gas vans (if you believe in that)

Reminds me of the scene from that Nazi propaganda film:
youtube.com/watch?v=T3wcxHiorJ4

I saw this picture come by on more degenerate places on the internet. Is it real?

gas truck when?

Obviously not, but kekked nonetheless. The butthurn on commie sites is delicious, it's really making them show their true colours.

twitter.com/ChelseaClinton/status/837028387201945601

pic related

Drive it around the countryside then

That tolerance is really showing!

Hopefully they replace that Hate Bus with the Bus of Tolerance

>boys have a penis

What if you lost your dick in an accident? You are still genetically male.

>What's wrong in my country
It's in Europe

Liberalism is female mentality, in political form.

Just get some Arabs or Africans to drive it and claim it adheres to Shariah. Lefties won't know what to do, and it'll take a crane to get them out.

>Spain
>Free speech.

> Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4
> Freedom is the freedom to say that there are 2 genders
Makes you think

Is it a chink in the middle?

shiieet

I thought Czechs were supposed to be the 'smart' slavs

They don't want mass on public TV and to fund bullfights, but then trap shit and all their political bullshit can be funded with public money, no probs.

Civil War 2.0 Electric Boogaloo when?

People are defending the text by saying it's biological truth, it's technically not.

ok, autiste

its implying you are born with a penis

Jesus Christ, thankfully the Empire died so we don't have to take that shit here.

Spain has fallen to the cultural marxism, F.

t. Eternal Kraut

Dear Spainbro, this kind of surprises me... I lived in and around madrid for a couple years and i remember all the spanish people being pretty conservative, especially the older ones. They tended to call this bullshit what it was. And bit h about anything degenerate or different. I was never very impressed with the vast majority of jovenes though... I guess when its acceptable to live with your parents till you are 40, you have to find a bunch of social justice bullshit to do with your time. Im sorry... I really live your country. Are there any young people that base their views in reality at all?

>2+2=4

You shit lord. 2+2=Multiculturalism and if you multiply by 3 it's gender equality.

>its implying you are born with a penis
I know it is, but if you want to combat hate speech bullshit laws by saying truth can't be hate, you should do it actual literal truth.

>Humans can be described as a bipedal animal with two frontal eyes
>Hurr durr that's not the truth, they can lose the legs and the eyes

>((((((possible)))))))))
>((((((hate crime)))))))

literally, the kikes don't want it

They're the seizing the means of reproduction

>I lived in and around madrid for a couple years
erasmus?

Spain's fall from grace has been pretty spectacular when you think about it, considering the advantage you had after WW2. Democracy really is the best from of government if your goal is to fuck up a nation.

Are there any statues of Franco left or have they all be torn down to match the streets named after LGBT rights activists?

I don't see what's wrong with that.
The message is so obvious it shouldn't have to be stated at all. It goes without saying.

There may still be some around.
>mfw cucks try to rename a town named after (and created by) Franco and the inhabitants refuse

>But muh fewings r impurtont too
Annihilate yourself

HOWEVER few months ago there were a campaign with ads in Euskadi and Navarra about "girls with penises and boys with vulvas"

>CHRISTIANS HATE SCIENCE
>a Christian group drives a bus with biological science written on it
>KILL THOSE CHRISTIANS
my almonds... they're activating

HOW IN THE ACTUAL FUCK

Are there many trans in spain?

Seriously, it is very bad that this shit is happening. It's not too crazy to see the day when straight men will be breaking the 'Law' if they refuse transgenders just because they have 'male equipment'.

Good. I can't wait for day of the gay bath house soap on a roap to put all you het cissies up against the wall. Your days are numbered breeder.

>simple a freedom of speech matter
That's where you're wrong. Who's behind that dumb bus anyway, some Catholic Christ cucks?

youtube.com/watch?v=j-ydhGNJHOY

>Catholic Christ cucks

Oh, the left tried to do this here too, with school books spreading that message. It backfired though. Some ex. military captain turned congressman decided to go to war against it. They tried to defame him at all costs, but tarnishing him as a racist anti-lgbt nazi. Big mistake.

That guys name is Bolsonaro, and now he's one of the most recognazieble political figures in the country, going from being a nobody in a tiny party to getting 10% in the polls as candidate for presidency. The left turned him into a meme, and now people call him the brazilian Trump. So, long story short these people are beatable and become their own enemies with their defaming tactics.

Spain YES, so tolerant

Spain is always about 2-3 years behind the US in terms of "social progress", we are now on that point everyone gets offended by trivial bullshit, catholics are constantly insulted and attacked and everyone seems to be deeply confused about what's going on, it's all about fee-fees and sucking refugee cock. Also the pro-refugee propaganda is INSANE now.

Unfortunately we don't have here anybody with such potential

Well who's funding that dumb bus idea?

Why do conservatives seem so much happier than their bitter counter parts?

Erasmus is a european program bruh

Problem is the left is extremely loud in Spain, think of the US a couple years back.

There are a few, not nearly as many as in the US but they do exist and like 80% of them are not even spaniards but southamericans.

>it's all about fee-fees and sucking refugee coc
It's very obvious about what is going on for those who have done even a little research. Cultural Marxism being used by global elites. The EU is 100% a globalist organisation. A program of social indoctrination designed to create confusion and demoralisation as a way to change the culture. Marxist revolution without a shot being fired.

Make one up. He grew into relevance because people started making youtube memes about him, with compilations and such. There has to be someone like that in your government.

>tfw getting harassed on the street by white slaves (ACNUR Red Cross) to help bring here more moors

Id rather a bunch of sexy trannies than a bunch of child fiddlers tbqh

Will this shit create Franco 2.0?

Only the left is allowed to be extreme. That bus in the OP is literally described with terms like ultracatholic and extreme right by the media.

20 years ago nobody would dream of this being a hate message, they'd think it's some preschool library bus or something

>sexy trannies
Whatever floats your boat faggot.

Someone swap that with the Hillary campaign bus dumping shitwater onto a street.

>refugee something camp something war

Can you translate?

Don't Knock it till you try it any holes a goal

They should try the opposite. Say "boys must cut off their penises, girls must get a fake dick" and so on. See if that gets banned.

how the fuck do you manage to have monarchy and at the same time leftist institutions, man now one can understand where one´s country got all the absurd shit from

Just don't be intimidated. pic related is our infamous lefty cartoonist Latuff's depiction of Bolsonaro. The mainstream media has tried to assassinate his character for years, and would have easily done so if it wasn't for the internet. The internet has made the dude unstoppable. The more they tried to portray him as a monster who hates blacks and gays, the more he grew. Use it will you still can.

kek

>See? another proof that scientific can't be religious.

>Latuff

>Hate Bus
You rang?

Refugees are people who are "welcomed" into camps for leaving their country's that are at war.
Ragoy is bad.
They should give them these countries when they get here

A kid being brainwashed:
>Refugees come for countries in war
>Rajoy (Spanish president) is bad
>European countries should let them in

>If you were born a woman, you'll ever be
Is there a better translation for this? 'you'll ever be'

>you'll ever be
maybe 'you always will be' ?

>we do hate race mixing
the guy in the right is a fucking mutt, just look at him!!

He's also a literal cuck. No, really, he's one of those people who says shit like "only real men aren't intimidated by women bieng sexually liberated" while letting his wife fuck other men while I assume he watches and masturbates when allowed to.

Our greatest gift to the world.

Nevermind the fact Spain and Portugal were born out of zealous fighting against Moors scum. Here, have some refugees goyim, and promote antichristian degeneracy while you're at it... or else...

Based bus

It's not just Spain of course. All western countries are under literal attack. It's terrible to witness self-genocide.

Sorry for killing your alpha chads in the eighty-years war

>El libro que no quieren que leas

how about you publish it online?

nice identity harvesting operation you got there

hazteoir.org/sites/default/files/adjuntos/las_leyes_de_adoctrinamiento_sexual.pdf

>Ley de Protección Integral contra la LGTBIfobia C. Madrid
What the fuck

>Everybody seems to agree with the ban and nobody ever question that it is simple a freedom of speech matter.
Because you don't have freedom of speech. The people should demand your gov't to guarantee it by law.

Tranies upset because real men say no. Expect new hate law soon.

BAN BIOLOGY ASSAULT TEXTBOOKS

Sexy looking bus. What's the model? What year? How many mpgs does it get?

duno but it's a pretty typocal coach in europe, our busses are designed totally different to american ones which are more square for some reason

Despite the fact all your yellow school busses are owned by First, a british company

the mor u kno