So Sup Forums when did you realize that you supported a rapist?

So Sup Forums when did you realize that you supported a rapist?

Other urls found in this thread:

disobedientmedia.com/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-to-chinese-government-host-of-foreign-special-interests/
archive.is/9WbD5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

proof that he's a rapist?

Google it.

just because you want a change of pace in your rapists you can't just shitpost about it

>haha, you wanted proof, which im not going to supply you with
>go look it up
kill yourself Muhammad

Do you live under a rock? I promise you that you will find it if you google it.

burden of proof faggot. don't claim something if you don't plan on providing evidence to back it up

I didn't vote for clinton

When I voted for Bill Clinton...

Oooooh snap!

Dude, I'm not a lawyer trying to prove something to you and your burden of proof horse shit can kiss my fucking ass. Maybe you shouldn't vote for candidates you know nothing about?

After voting for Bill Clinton.

FUCK DRUMPF HES AN ORANGE PISS DRINKER

ya i agree fuck drumpf and fuck white people

When will you realize what you do with your sister is rape in the western world takbir?

i know right white people are so evil and racist fuck them

Making a shitty pussy joke on a bus != Rape.
I'm one of the few on here that doesn't like him, but shitty straw man arguments don't help anything.

i know they are always oppressing minorities they need to stop and pay reparations already

Honestly i think white bois jus mad cuz they can't compete with the BBC ya no what ima sayin cuz

Then I guess Drumpf isn't a rapist then

I know white boys cant even compete XD

Stop feeding that cuckold you mamsers

i know your pretty smart guy Sup Forums should just accept that they just can't compete

>brags about raping women
>isn't a rapist
When did you become retarded?

What the fuck are you on about, OP?

I've never been a Bill Clinton supporter.

Mom kom ya i trolin thos honkeys

Nobody wants to hear that from you sweden

If he was an actual rapist he wouldn't have told that to Billy Bush. I wish they would've released the whole tape, not just 2 minutes of it. It was just banter.

Sweden you're letting your country be overrun by rapists whilst being ruled by retarded feminists. You used to be viking and now you're just pathetic cucks.

A swede talking about rape.

>brags about the country of Sweden that he did nothing to create
>brags about nordic accomplishments that happened before he was bjorn
clearly, people can brag about things they had no part of

It's funny how all of the rape allegations suddenly went away after we won.

yea rape is real funny isnt it you fucking sexist pig?

This. Everyone knew it was fake the moment these fakes victims made these accusations only after Trump went after the Clinton sexual abuse/rapes at the 2nd debate. I remember that they pushed these fake stories for a few days after the election but we never heard of it again.

Shit country that is literally getting turned black by rape wants to lecture others on rape

cant tell if troll/shilling or is actually this swedish

Oh hey there, pedoshill. How does it feel that you work for a pedo and your days are numbered? Also your precious QueenCuck and King Nigger are going down? Traitors will be hung. Tick tock. Day of the rope coming soon.
disobedientmedia.com/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-to-chinese-government-host-of-foreign-special-interests/
archive.is/9WbD5

right now, thank you for opening my eyes op