Are you brits ready to meet your new king?

>A man from the US has taken out a giant advertisement in The Times stating that he is the rightful King of England and will claim his historic Royal estate, all lands, assets and titles within 30 days.

>'Hereby gives legal notice, to all his relatives, Welshman, Scots, Manx, all Britons and any and all interested parties and persons, that in (30) thirty days' time, that the said Allan V. Evans shall claim his royal estate which is a conglomerate of about (17) historic estates...'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4272634/American-man-claims-s-rightful-king-England.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emperor_Norton
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

...and his name is Ralph.

GIVE THIS MAN HIS CROWN. GET READY BONGS, GET READY FOR TRUE FREEDOM

You will address him as:
King Ralph

That's King Ralph to you!

I thought It was Abney Hastings from Australia?

>until she dies
The Queen isn't going to die, so he'll be waiting forever.

>dailymail

>going straight to Britain
>leaves his home open for attack from Her Majesty's Canadian forces

This could be the happening we've been waiting for lads

Even if he had a legitimate claim that supersedes the Windsor claim I think he would be murdered, why give up power and have to this fruitcake

This.
There are hundreds of people around the globe that have a better claim than the Windsor's.
Remember there have been a few different blood lines on that throne.

Pshh I've got more of a claim than this tag.

>Canadian forces
You mean the same forces that have to borrow equipment from the US?

Possession is key.
It would be different in a nation with only one known hereditary royal line through known time.

I think our royal family are one such family, traced back to Gorm the old, king of Denmark.

not first son of first son, after all accidents, assassinations and mental illness happens.. also we had elective monarchy for a while, the nobles would pick a member of the royal family to back.

I'm a descendant of the great pirate and navigator Francis Drake. What the hell do I get in return?

Free boots?

>Despite stating he will assume the 'Royal Title and Crown of Wales' within a month he assured the British public that he will only demand the throne after the death of Queen Elizabeth II and not oust her from power out of 'deepest respect' for her.

>Mr Evans closes the advert by saying that 'freedom and egalitarianism shall be promoted' and he vowed to make Great Britain 'great once again'

>He concludes: 'Lady Britania who has contributed so much to the culture and history of the world shall be renewed and made great once again; for the legend was not a myth but was indeed true, and more than a mere Tolkien story, that the men of the West are now returning and now is the time of the return of the King.'

I like this man. Good luck, I mean if he's the heir he's the heir lol that's not my place to say but I massively doubt anything's gonna come of this.

Let's pretend for a second he's not full of shit. How would it even be handled? Is this something you take to court, and even then is there any UK court that would entertain the idea? Are there even any kind of "right of throne" laws or doctrines?

They didn't know about him. Perhaps we'll get some modern Game of Thrones antics. Which come to think of it I bet he's a fan.

A galleon and a privateer's writ.

Trips.
Better get some free boots.

I will challenge his claim with my own and conquer the UK in the name of Sup Forums

Suck up to me now and maybe you'll get a good place in my kingdom

Did you read the bottom of the ad? It references making Britain great again, and alt rightish tolken "men of the west"

This could b laff

whether he actually is the rightful heir of royal blood or not (i seriously doubt that) this will never happen. the queen has too much power to just go along with it.

SAY IT WITH ME NOW

HIS MAJESTY, FAT BEN GARRISON

What makes him think we'd even be loyal to a foreigner?

We've had it drummed into us to be loyal to our Queen since birth and I stand by it.

>convincing Americans to give equipment to their greatest enemy and threat for free

Claim: Weak

AMERIFATS BTFO

You're the king eh? Well I didn't vote for you

Explain London's mayor

Sadly I have some insider knowledge and know the guy is depressed and is planning to suicide by shooting himself in the head five times while drowning in his bath inside a bag.

£5 says it turns out he's of Polish descent and his great grandfather changed his name to something British when he arrived in the US

I'm sorry this man even had the gall to insult the royal line like this with his inferior genes. But it would be kinda hilarious.

I said we, not including Londoners.

King JUST I

Kek'd and checked.

The enmity of all Colombians, seed of El Pirata.

And my family is directly related to Dutch royalty. Does not mean a fucking thing. Just because my great, great, great grandfather was a prince does not make me King.

is he /ourking/

t. the unironic Dutch King.

Christ, I understand why they're called amerifats now.

Him and what army?

HOLY SHIT LMAO!

Please be real

King Ralph when

This is a good thread today

Different from the usual depressing shit

Audible KEK

How many people do you have to kill to be King of New Morocco?

War of the Roses 2: Islamic Boogaloo

I have no idea. I know I only have two cousins. My brother is full on /k/ so that might be more challenging than the Dutch military.

Fuck off kike

First thing I thought of.

I feel like not a lot of people saw this movie though.

Dad please don't think we're all like him.
This man is not a representative of the American physique. This guy's not nearly fat enough.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emperor_Norton

Remember the Emperor!

Kekistan back his claim, may kek bless the true king of britain.

>t. Irish

Okay so hypothetically imagine he is able to prove his bloodline.
Imagine me makes a claim to the throne.
Imagine the government and royal family takes him seriously.
What would honestly become of this?

It gives you room to argue for a claim though if true.

Unless you're a bastard.

>tfw the average anglo has had more claim to the throne than any of the royal family for the last 950 years.

Just get out of here you rat...

Yes yes you can see his resemblance to Henry VIII. Very regal.

You get to watch the finest of our fat retards ride around in a limo all day

Me included.

You've had foreign monarchs before. Isn't your current royal bloodline German? This guy is at least Welsh.

I wonder what would happen if some legitimate successor did come out of nowhere, traced his DNA back and such
Would they step down and let them take it? Would the people support that? I doubt it

I'd support it. A claim is a claim and if he is truly the heir then why shouldn't he rightfully rule?

Parliament would have to approve it.

If this guy's claim gets any traction the medias will be referencing it quite a bit I'd imagine

WE

I won't. Now what?

You will bow down to fat Ben Garrison.

Nah, Not a bastard. I will ask my grandmother about it though. I know she has been in contact with relatives over there.

I will also remind you that Winston Churchill was an American.

>fat Ben Garrison
>dem trips

WITNESSED

mate
fucking
are you so stupid to fall for the normie argument?

she was born in England to English parents, she's English.

>HURR THE QUEEN IS FUCKING GERMAN

this argument every fucking time and they think they got you

>The dynasty is of German paternal descent and was originally a branch of the House of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha, itself derived from the House of Wettin, which succeeded the House of Hanover as monarchs in the British Empire following the death of Queen Victoria, wife of Albert, Prince Consort.

>American
Just like Tesla was clearly French?

What did kek mean by this?

Trips of truth

my id also has 'kek' in it

He was born in Oxfordshire.

You're just a fucking idiot and you need to stop posting fucking immediately because you're shitting out literally the worst historical opinions going.

He looks to British too be king of Great Britain.

Only Germans are allowed to rule in Britannia, Saxe-Coburg und Gotha

His mother was American. Churchill was born an American citizen.

The chosen. Heil the prophet!

To an American mother. I guess by your logic, Taleeb born in Brighton is as British as you are.

His mom got Bonged, hes a brit

>kek
>777
Sheeeiit

kek amerifats.

On which day do you open your Christmas presents?
On which day does the royal family open their Christmas presents?

Hint: The royal family is following good old German tradition.

Holy shit. It's a prophet of kek. You must guide this Fat Ben garrison. For you speak the will of our God.

There is no argument; the real british are dead. You are a german rape baby larping as a englishman

Do it like the Russians
Stuff the pretender into a cannon and fire him towards the general direction of Canada

Why not? It's just as ridiculous as the idea of a monarchy anyway.

This fruitcake hippy has more of a right than some yankee tub of lard.
He actually stood on the Kings stone at Runnymede and challenged all comers.
He carries a fucking big sword round with him (it's the actual sword from the film Excalibur) and is the only person in the UK allowed to wear a crown on his passport photo (can confirm this, have actually seen it).
All hail King Arthur!

>tfw I've sworn the oaths to her majesty and her heirs and successors
>amerifats try to invade and need to be removed
Kek it would give me something to do.

You can have a duel nationality you stupid fuck.

Stop replying to me! You're making me actually give real answers to dignify your utter fucking tripe.

Go to fucking school you numb cunt.

She is English. Far back German ancestry really doesn't make you German lmao.

Fake news is fucking everywhere and its from the Yanks and Krauts

Shock of the century.

Look at these fat fucking American cunts actually going "HURR CHURCHILL WAS AMERICAN"

You are so fucking autistic you're putting us all to shame. I'm leaving this thread because I want to punch my fucking monitor through that people like you two actually are alive and contributing your dumb-ass thoughts to the real world where there might be consequences for your absolute fucking lack of any historical comprehension.

>'egalitarianism shall be promoted'

This faggot is a communist and must be physical removed.

Now Germany is following good old Turkish tradition you stupid cunt.

>You follow Christianity therefore you're German

Absolutely go and fucking hang yourself you islamic fucking piece of roach trash

He literally thinks he's the King of Gondor.

Are you stupid?

The Royal Family still opens its presents on Christmas Eve, like good Germans and not like English plebs.
They are cultural German and it's fine.

Why are you so mad?

This man is likely more ethnically British than any monarch that's ruled England in 1000 years