Why is every jarhead that dies in combat killing sand people over seas a "hero"...

Why is every jarhead that dies in combat killing sand people over seas a "hero"? All the US Military does is instigate wars for no reason. This bullshit is 100% propaganda so we can keep droning innocents in Yemen or Somalia.

The US Military is a blight on society, it's only production and value is creating death, destruction, and intimidation at the expense of YOUR tax dollars.

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/316830-yemen-airstrikes-wedding-casualties/
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/yemen-wedding-bombing-15-year-old-survivor-tells-of-devastation-wreaked-on-family-party-a6697331.html
youtube.com/watch?v=uUC8Heiae9I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because it doesn't matter why you're there you hippy cunt, they're heros because they died to protect fellow soliders in the line of fire

>invaders died to protect themselves from the people they invade
*tips applauds and thanks for the service*

Because they've signed up to risk their lives, ideally, keeping their country and kin safe. Not every mission they're sent on will be glorious, but they're not the ones in charge.

The age long tradition is that you treat the men going out and risking their lives for you with some bloody respect, regardless of whether the mission that finally killed them was a particularly nice one or not.

>invade some random shit hole in the middle of nowhere
>literally thousands of miles and an ocean away from the US
>invade people's private property
>get killed
>shoot the people you are invading

WE HAD TO DO IT SIR, HE DIED IN THE LINE OF DUTY

>0-2 world war anti-champions
>"invaders"

*sips go fuck yourself*

I don't see troops as heroes, risking your life for nothing relatively important to western life is stupid.

I see no reason why we westerns stick our head in shit that isn't our problem like the Soviets.

The Jarheads are attacking Trump for using the widow as a prop, not her. But that wouldn't fit into your agenda, of course. And why is she smart and brave again?

>Making a poor widow happy by reinforcing the belief that her husband died for something.
>HURRR DURRR POLITICAL REASONS HERP DERP
I hope the wife of that idiot cucks him with one-hundred niggers during his next deployment.

A lot of them sign up for the benefits desu senpai.

You know what's really sad? Soldiers are the most respectable men of society don't get me wrong, but these soldiers died for a fake war. They died for the banks, that's what's really sad. These soldiers deserve every respect we got, every soldier does, but you have to understand that most of the time they only fight to benefit a few people at the top.

Cool opinion, commie.

If they fight for bullshit reasons, but are too stupid to even see it, then why respect them? Serious question.

They only make the USA look worse on a national scale, and take tax dollars.

Not an argument.

A lot of them sign up because they can't get any other job.

>anti-champions

You mean losers?

>american education

>so we can keep droning innocents in Yemen or Somalia.
There are no innocents in Yemen or Somalia.

Holy shit, you really hate context.
By that logic, jailing a criminal is just kidnapping. Fuck whatever he did earlier to deserve the prison sentence, because context is dead, apparently.

Because 9/11. I'm not kidding. It started with that whole first responders appreciation. "Everyone's a hero" and once there was no 9/11 to talk about anymore it expanded into the military with the War on Iraq. Before that the word was almost never used.

Nothing wrong with showing some appreciation to service men. But the over use of "he/she's an hero" peeked with post 9/11 patriotism.

(((no reason)))

>There are no innocents in Yemen or Somalia.

prove this claim you dumbass. The government drones people all the time.

If the "criminal" did nothing wrong, then yes it is a kidnapping you retard. Even if the Yemenis HATE the US, what right does that give us to fly thousands of miles away to fight a losing war?

>people

Rileggi con attenzione ciĆ² che ha postato

>you really hate context
>he had to do it sir, he had to defend the democracy and constitution from obama bin isis and his evil empire of nothing but sand

Even if we suspend our judgement on intervention's legitimacy, there's no actual reason to """praise"" soldiers as heroes. It's their job and they deserve no more and no less respect than any other human being. Are the outstanding acts of bravery worthy of admiration? Sure. But they're rare and everyone else shouldn't be glorified and given a trophy for mere participation and doing their job.

nice argument dipshit. You're only just proving your point wrong by making meme arrows.

rt.com/news/316830-yemen-airstrikes-wedding-casualties/

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/yemen-wedding-bombing-15-year-old-survivor-tells-of-devastation-wreaked-on-family-party-a6697331.html

How could you honestly defend this you sick fuck? I don't care about Yemen, but it's absolutely unethical to bomb them with no purpose.

...Unless that person's name is Kelvin Gastelum

Those people usually aren't the ones in special ops but rather doing IT, shocktroops, or other low level stuff.

Acceptable casualties. There's no such thing as perfect libcuck, welcome to the real world

>Become a hero by dieing for Israel

Ayyy lmao

Only americans think them as heroes, so it is completely understandable. Rest of the world sees them as invaders and good source material for war entertainment, games, tv-series and such

Hence the strong underlying hatred for the Jews.

ok you bunch of commie fags here is some truth. we need a war every generation so combat veterans can train new troops to maintain our superiority. your shit armies would not last a day fighting the US. just be glad rape is against our code or half the world would be calling americans daddy.

I never understood the whole "Stand and Clap" for fucking everything that you Americans have.
You clap at the end of a good performance, because you can't have everyone just walking up to the stage to say "Well Done".

You don't clap for a press conference, you don't clap for a movie, you don't clap for fucking death.

Im pretty sure only Americans still view them as heroes, The rest of the world is starting to smarten up

All this bullshit over a guy who died for nothing. Their intel going in was wrong, and the information they got out of it was useless.

Should give all the armed forces pause to wonder if the next mission Trump approves for them will be fucked up just as badly.

Low energy. Sad!

>You clap at the end of a good performance

Their clapping for their own good performance. Their whole song and dance about supporting the armed forces, but can't even bother to support them in the field properly, never mind how they get tossed aside as soon as they get home.

you mean the mission that was planned entirely by the Obama administration?

>innocents in Yemen or Somalia.
>innocents
>Yemen
>Somalia
You have to go back.

Because throughout history the warrior caste has always been based and usually the last bastion of honesty and truth.

Sparta buried Athens for a reason.

I don't think they're heros but acting like an ass when someone is crying for a death relative because you don't agree with chetto hitler is just a stupid political move
It makes you look like an elitist cunt

Listen for the first 10 or so minutes:

youtube.com/watch?v=uUC8Heiae9I

give me a tldw, I saw the first 2 minutes and it's all just bullshit propaganda. It's a glorification of war crimes, why are we killing people in a compound for praying against us? That's 1984 thought crime shit dude. I don't want them to harm the USA, but what the fuck are they goign to do thousands of miles away?

They're going to move a thousand miles closer.

Go kill yourself faggot. The lowliest shittiest person in our military is more valuable than you.

25 dead civilians, women and children included.

Maybe they wouldn't be praying 5 times a day for your death if you weren't murdering their children.

then you
>stop them at the border if you have reasonable suspicion
>don't let them in
>when they're in the USA you can issue a search warrant if they are making threats

But don't worry, I'm sure this operation that cost dozens of lives and millions of tax payer dollars was worth it. Fucking dumbass.

Look hes my hero. If it wasn't him it could've been me in some other universe. But in another universe I'm Captain America so I always feel like a hero.