Well @realDonaldTrump, at least I will go down as a president!

Well @realDonaldTrump, at least I will go down as a president!

Ooga booga if if if uhh uhh ahh ahh if if if

Okie doke!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_rankings_of_presidents_of_the_United_States
youtube.com/watch?v=jd_tsrd5cZY
archive.is/9WbD5
youtube.com/watch?v=4uW7HYr8ZDw
twitter.com/AlexErnst
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk

Daily reminder obame was thought of as noticeably above average as a president, by both experts and normal people.

Lets see if Drumpf can beat him (lets be honest, he won't)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_rankings_of_presidents_of_the_United_States

King Nigger sure loved dropping things

national debt

I wonder if birthers were hated as much by the left as I hate the Russian truthers.

Maybe its ok to let Lyin Brian do a 7 hour msnbc special on russian truthers since there is a market for it.

Obamacare

It sad to me he gets off easy and people just call him a nigger

The man himself is much more rotten, in a much more human way. A ton of blood (and child sex slave cum) on his hands, which he must think are clean because he paid mercenaries for the act.

Christians tortured and mutilated while he drops the mic. He shows up late to the San Bernardino funeral wearing hangover shades. Dances a jig with George W, and then globe trots off to save the world once again

Kek

The difference is we were in all likelihood correct about Obama being a foreign citizen and ineligible for office in the US. This story is 100% pure unadulterated bullshit.

I like the affordable care act better.

>Correct
>About Obama

If he was Ted Cruz you wouldn't be making a peep and Ted Cruz has a lot more questionable aspects to his Canadian birth than Obama who is well known to have been born in Hawaii.

2 million dead arabs is a conservative estimate of the result of actions taken by GWB and BO, mostly at the behest of and for the sake of Israel.

Look up the purchasing power in the US sometime, for when your parents were growing up. The world is run by charlatans and con artists, who are so bad they have made Trump into a saint.

OOGA BOOGA

youtube.com/watch?v=jd_tsrd5cZY

Daily reminder King Nigger is a traitor
archive.is/9WbD5

United Rankings of America

why do americans love rankings so much? They also are obcessed with superlatives.

if if if

"experts"

as if there is such a thing anymore in American politics

if if if

2 time obama voter here. i disliked birthers and people talking about muslim this and that, but the thing is the media and mainstream republicans weren't supporting it. it was a fringe thing that was said at teaparty stuff to rally people together. i was very skeptical about it but thought maybe it's possible. this trump shit is insane and totally not comparable to what was happening in the past. it's basically trump against all the globalist power structures and it's really freaky as fuck.

"You get to keep your insurance and your doctor."

why do these low effort and quality meme videos get so many views

And there are still people going to videos featuring the clip, calling it a "sick burn by Obama".

Yeah. It is a sick fucking burn. Just not by Obambo.

if if if

Head Russian Truther Lyin Brians daughter on the right. Look who she happens to hang out with.

lmfao source?

let me guess, you're a professional video editor?

Top jej

youtube.com/watch?v=4uW7HYr8ZDw

>vid by twitter.com/AlexErnst

Are you upset that we insulted your crappy video?

lmao user this is great.

> Calling pepe a racist symbol
> Then goes on to try to use him for hypersigil meme magic against Trump

They're desperate, folks.

media and political landscape are so twisted the man who dropped the most bombs on the middle east, is the Nobel peace prize winner. Fantastic little world we live in ey?