/nu/pol

What the actual fuck?
so these fellas say some nasty things to the nigs who's race is responsible for contributing nothing more then peanut butter, crime, and general niggery, worse yet, there's racial quotas to have these monkeys in a guaranteed position in a cushy office job.

what the hell is wrong with Sup Forums now? I see a huge amount of faggots defending this massive 6 year to 12 year sentence, do any of you redditor cucks not realize that they are given years and years of their life thrown away in a nasty prison just for saying nigger and waving a flag that niggers dont like.

so much for the land of the free, the Judge was white too, what a self-hating cuck.
the prosecution tried to avoid the 2nd amendment and tried to bring in some other autistic law.

Sup Forumsacks who aren't from a site of 12 year olds,
is there anything that can be done concerning those sentenced?

Other urls found in this thread:

english.almanar.com.lb/203828
youtube.com/watch?v=nyAkqCKCcBU
radio.therightstuff.biz/2017/03/01/the-daily-shoah-134-a-flat-tire-in-dixie/
splcenter.org/news/2017/02/28/man-and-woman-sentenced-confederate-flag-case-investigated-splc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Whines about unfair sentence in US court
>Check your flag

english.almanar.com.lb/203828

Instead of complaining about another country's strict and harsh judgements, you should try explaining to Sup Forums how it's possible for an IDF soldier who killed a man in cold blood before witnesses to only receive a sentence of 18 months AND have the balls to make an appeal...

>Instead of complaining about another country's strict and harsh judgements, you should try explaining to Sup Forums how it's possible for an IDF soldier who killed a man in cold blood before witnesses to only receive a sentence of 18 months AND have the balls to make an appeal...
Sand niggers killing sandniggers....

What if instead of crashing a birthday party they decided to try rob a bank?
Two drunkard retards in prison for ages is always a good thing

I was not even aware of this shit before I listened to Daily Shaoh. What a shame

I am pretty sure he got 3 years, aside from that, I would reckon the reasons are to not have IDF soldiers to fear the court when conducting their business

> hey look a brown """human""" with a really big jacket and he's screaming allahu akbar
> seems like a terrorist about to blow up, maybe I should shoot him?
> Wait what if the courts think based on section 6gorrlion3.1 that if I shoot a peaceful arab with a large jacket i may seem like a racist and would deserve a 10 year prison sentence?

meanwhile the terrorist blows up while the soldier is still contemplating the legal aspects

there's shill posts everywhere on Sup Forums, where have you been you gay bacon strip

>What if instead of crashing a birthday party they decided to try rob a bank?

They'd only get half the sentence they have.

Not here
Buying that narrative
I bet you believe they threatened sheboon with a gun

>so these fellas say some nasty things to the nigs
They actually threatened to kill them. Which is illegal pretty much everywhere

There was no evidence whatsoever, the prosecution brought in a bunch of witnesses who i'd reckon figured that the flags that were on the car were illegal, in the video where the defendants were driving around there was no such threatening.

Was there any proof of this? Or just niggers testifying?

>I am pretty sure he got 3 years

you should learn to read articles linked to a reply before taking your wishes for realities, he has convicted to 18 months..

Now there a 12 months to a year, so 18/12=1.5

...he was convicted to a year and half and appealed the judgement.

...Even if he was convicted to 3 years, that's fucking light for Murder, albeit 3rd degree

...if you read the article you would have learned the Palestinian was already wounded and disarmed, not wearing any obvious or hidden explosives

..."Hurr Durr, solidiers shouldn't have to think when they pull the trigger BOOM BOOM, Kill KILL!" ... that's pretty common Israeli thinking so I'll let it fly

>There was no evidence
>Except witnesses

>E77 (y0U) di

bah, you win, either way, you can't guilt trip me because I couldn't care less about shitskins.

>niggers never lie
hmmm

>knowing they never lie, I'll go and fuck shit up in front of their cameras

So either they threatened the niglets with a firearm (as per the court), or they are functionally braindead for not knowing their victims might lie. Incarceration is too good for white trash like that

It's 2.5 year + time served dude, he's been in prison for a year now

>knowing they never lie, I'll go and fuck shit up in front of their cameras
Can you post the video?

>shitskins

You are a shitskin yourself, hook nosed heeb.

Speaking of nupol, I dont know why you parasitic vermin are allowed to post here in the first place.

>Not caring about the native people who inhabit the land you are progressively conquering and occupying

>Crying like a little bitch when 2 neo-nazis that would have sucked Hiter's little jew-hating cock are sent to jail for years...

You sure got your priorities straight Shlomo. I will surely partake in these 2 convicts' laughter when Iran launches the nukes

maybe call the police next time rednecks. why would you want to get out of your car and starting argument with a niggers while waving guns around? fuckng retards.

>Crying like a little bitch when 2 neo-nazis
Top kek this is the shit Sup Forums actually believes
We accuse left of calling anyone to the right literal neo nazis and do the same shit.

At least we're actually relevant, the only record you hold is the strongest earthquake.

>youtube.com/watch?v=nyAkqCKCcBU
>go to prison for literally nothing
nice freedom there burgers

>birthday party for your kids
>3 trucks of niggers drive by pointing shotguns at you and yelling profanities in front of your kid
>heh it's ok no need for jail time free speech

Kill yourself white people. You're the biggest fucking babies and pussies of this century. I don't even bat an eye when I hear a white person shot.

>3 trucks of niggers drive by pointing shotguns at you and yelling profanities in front of your kid
Again was there any proof of this?

There was enough evidence to prove in a US court of law. Provide evidence to the contrary or fuck off. The burden of proof is on you.

Its just the kike being a kike in this thread. Pretty much all white people agree these pieces of shit should be in jail. Remember nigger. Dreidel niggers are the real enemy.

>Neo-Nazis, rednecks, inbred, Virginians, you can call them whatever you like...

I'm not defending one form of idiocy against another, just calling out the hypocrites

So was there actual proof or are you going to believe what media and courts tell according to some witness? I though that Sup Forums does not believe their shit.

Im a minority and this still upsets me but not as much as the self hating cucls who support the sentence.

They should be given alternating sentences at least so they can raise their kids. And yes they can set that conndition

They got prison time for brandishing weapons and making threats, schlomo.

Simply flying a flag and name-calling will not get you in trouble. If I pointed my gun at you and said "ima fucking kill you" I'd be going to jail too.

>They should be given alternating sentences at least so they can raise their kids.
sounds familiar
he was a good boy he dindu nothing
he was turning his life around
he got a baby daughter that need her father
lolol

Remember that this is happening while they are taking down dixie flag. Literally removing their heritage and you blue pilled side with liberals.

>seems like a terrorist about to blow up, maybe I should shoot him?

What gave him this impression that he was a terrorist, because he was brown and was wearing a really big jacket and screaming Allahu Akbar? I wish we were allowed to use judgement like that and not be declared racist for it. Really, what's the difference between your IDF hero and the average goy? Oh, answered my own question it seems.

>Get sentenced for a hate crime
>in a state where there are no hate crime laws
Lel how does that even work America? Not crooked court at all here bud.

How am I being a kike?

You can't use a weapon to make threats. What's what they got in trouble for.

Lets be fucking real as soon as the jury does not give a fuck. As soon as they saw the battle flag the defendants were fucked.

>I'm actually impressed with israeli policies and wish I lived in a place like that
t-t-thanks

This, I wonder if the Jury was mostly black, it would've made sense then.

>how am I being a kike
take a guess, stephen hawking

Agreed. These retards got what they deserve.

Did they have proof of that? I saw the video the chimp did not scream about that. Also they did get convicted of hate crime in Georgia you still did not address that
White cucks, they only like liberal jews who push multiculturalism

Black and liberal=ded as fuck
I am sure I would be fucked in court if they found Sup Forums picks on my pc no matter what.

Where's the evidence of them making those threats?
By posting with that flag.

>Goys we didn't want you to subvert THIS hard ok

Uhhhh but they didn't do that, retard

is your life so empty and boring that you need to bother yourself with the legal proceedings of some faraway country? your country is far more culturally homogeneous than israel, so what the fuck do you want?

Hate crime laws are bullshit and Georgia doesn't even have them. You're falling in to the media narrative trap, it's not really about a flag or racism.

I'm a conceal carry permit holder and have been through the training. You can't brandish a weapon and make threats, no matter what motivates you. This is what they did, and it will bring about the same result legally as an assault and battery conviction. They might as well have beaten the shit out of some nigs, it would have brought the same result in court.

no no chosenite, this goy is on our side!

Why does America suck so fucking much?
Why is everyone in this country an obese, overly-sensitive nitwit?

>oy vey, there's nothing suspicious here goy, stop looking

>Norton was sentenced on one count of violating Georgia's street gang act and one count of making terroristic threats. Torres was sentenced on three counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, one count of terroristic threats and one count of violating the street gang act.
"They were turrurists" Holy shit
>You can't brandish a weapon and make threats, no matter what motivates you
There was no proof of this other than witness who could have just made that shit up. Somehow they did not film him threatening?

They used to be very good in the early 20th century, proper nig hate, great contribution to science and technology, but like all Empires they all die over time.

>peanut butter

Wrong. Niggers did not invent peanut butter. Faggots did. Look it up.

>no proofs
That I don't know. Maybe the perps admitted to it? There's only so much you can get from biased media. If the nigs all got together and did in fact make up the weapon threat story, then yes these two got railroaded.

Hey, I tried to give the nigs some credit, I got subverted by myself

Im a mixed breed mongrel and this sentencing was fucked. Fucking cuck lawyers and cuck judge. Judges are ppl with agendas too now you have judges wearing anti-trump pussyhats to court like motherfuck you think you're gonna get a fair trial?
1 vid as empirical truth; no guns shown; and the black ppl threw rocks at the cars but no charges for them

This shits all jewed up mane

14:40 and on I don't know all the details my self, but point out any flaws you find

>"We have video evidence of them pointing their guns at the kids"
>"we won't show it though :)"

>"Also we'll add "hate crime" to your sentence even though that law literally doesn't exist in our state"

KANGaroo court, but idiots on Sup Forums actually buy the mainstream narrative instead of investigating it. Yet again I'm disappointed, I don't know if its just shareblue/antifa infiltrators or dense /r_thedonald/ types that simply shouldn't be here.

Reminder that police let them go and they got arrested later meaning blacks had nothing to say against them until later. Kinda suspicious huh?

It's not that people think these shining beacons of humanity shouldn't be punished. Threatening getting you that much jail time though? They should have just massacred the niggers, all of them, and they might have had less jail time. The main thing to remember here is if this crime carries that punishment, anyone who wants to talk to us about our internet posting history? Might as well rampage, life is forfeit anyway.

Is everyone forgetting that the other idiots that were with them pled guilty. The didndus witnesses wouldn't have had to say shit if their own comrades snitches on them.

it seems like this stuff is only getting worse with no end in sight

ask your jewish relatives behind the hate crime laws why they're doing this, op

splcenter.org/news/2017/02/28/man-and-woman-sentenced-confederate-flag-case-investigated-splc
OOOOYYYYYYYY VEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYY
Anyone believing this Jewish lie has been subverted hard.

Same now with Europe. We are letting more and more sandniggers in each day. We are going down literally the same way the Roman Empire did.

ITT: MUH ALTERNATE FACTS

That's because people forget fear or desire to survive, when you are threatened you band together with your nation to fight your foes and make the best of yourself, but when you live a comfy life, some fucked up shit starts happening to your head where you want to let all the savages in your countries.

So who actually pleaded guilty, if anyone, and what exactly did they plead guilty to? Gib proof. Even if they did brandish a weapon, which there is no proof of, a charge of TERRORISM for this is absolutely ridiculous. Jewish tricks, once again. You won, Schlomo.

Listen to this its all I know

I did listen to that. I like them, but it is about the most biased source out there. They might be ignoring of one of them actually did plead guilty, and if they did, what did they plead guilty to? There is no evidence that a shotgun was pointed at the niglets, and even if they did, terrorism charges when no one was even killed or injured is horrifying. How do the Jews get away with this? Every day I try to not dislike Jews, to say, "hey look, many of them are very smart economists or mathematicians", but this shit makes me hate these fucking scumbag Jewish lawyers. The worse part is the leftist whites that just believe what the SPLC says.

Yea they did even admit that they are bias, but this shit is over the top
And the judge is a goy, but of course he is against his fellow whites because that would look bad to not fuck them over absolutely.

Also
>Hikkery dikkery dent what if the child consents
My sides