>it's not pedophelia
>STOP SEXUALIZING WOMENS BODIES

>besides my son is a flaming homosexual anyway, he doesn't mind
>this won't fuck him up forever

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iloOmQDes4I
per-looks.tumblr.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Whoa there OP. Cool it with the pedophobic remarks.

Wait whats the age limit to shower with your parents?

im 27 and still shower with your mother.

dont worry it isnt sexual.

Eh, 9 I pushing it but it isn't too weird so long as it's been continous. Keep in mind, normalcy is relative. If they've bathed together like filthy apalachians for all 9 years of his life, it isn't nearly as bad as if on his ninth birthday she started taking showers with him.

I am 35 and I shower with your dad.

Unlike this cuck It very much is sexual

Children don't shower with parents. Parents give children baths when they are young. By the time they are old enough (even physically able) to shower, children don't need to washed by others anymore.

Who in their right mind would bring a baby into a shower?

This really is bullshit though. Can you image the uproar if the genders were swapped, and a Dad was showering with his 10 year old daughter?? Yep, he'd lose custody and be jailed for 7-10 in a media whirlwind.
But Carrie fucking Bickmore will be praised beyond belief... Award her another fucking Logie Damn it!!!

17 or 18. That's when a boy should go out and find himself girls on his own. Wean himself off of his mother fulfilling his needs.

My kid is 6 and I wouldn't do it. I also started feeling a little weird about being naked in front of her starting at this age. Also she has requested that I stay out of her room when she is changing or when she is going to the bathroom. So I'd say, for us anyway, age 6 is when it started.

Has anybody heard that most japanese boys lose virginity to their mothers because it helps with study focus

No age limit if same sex.

If you show at the gym you're showering with other people, there is no reason to be touching another person in the shower unless it is a child that needs help.

The same girl that told me that in school (in 1986) told me that Greek fathers de-flower their daughters, so they know what their orgasm feels like, and they're not taken advantage of by their first boyfriend becuase known what standards to demand.

Pretty sure she told meme few years later that Prince had ribs removed so he could blow himself.

Rumours were mad fun before the internet spoiled everything.

Wew

youtube.com/watch?v=iloOmQDes4I

>tfw when you bought this game yesterday.

As a 29 year old hypersexual ephebophile virgin female this annoys me to no end. There is this fucking whore enjoying that sweet boy every time her husband is not there and covering herself while others have to suffer the horrors of constant sexual inhibition.

i shower with my little sister all the time it's no big deal. not gonna lie, it's pretty hot desu.

In Finland it's perfectly normal for children to shower with their parents even in their teens and adulthood.
Although it's more about the sauna than the shower.

IG
p/BHre4g3gAGF/

None. Children get bathed until they are old enough to do it themselves and that's it. Then you let them do it themselves for a bit and just check right before they get out to male sure they washed. Mostly this just meant the hair they missed in my experience. And keep the door cracked for a bit in vase they playing and fall over for a bit you need to hear if they cry.

That explains much. Thank you.
per-looks.tumblr.com