ITS HAPPENING #Transage, Libtards are trying to justify pedophilia!!

Holy shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/clovergender
advocate.com/media/2017/1/10/clovergender-trolls-promote-pedophilia-and-mock-lgbt-people
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

knowyourmeme.com/memes/clovergender

Uh huh.

>Agefluid

I actuaily supported gay marrige at one point but now I see that we got tricked.

We actually have to do something about these fags.

wew and to think that all this crap started in the universities with those pseudoscience courses.

whats next, whill the atack helicopter meme be accepted?

Stop pushing this shit, you are playing with fire.

As these snowflakes age they are going to push this shit more and more...

you are building a foundation or their insanity

real nice lauren southern you got there. real shame if someone raped it

So what do we do about it? Just talk?

Urge to purify rising.

>4leaf clover

This is a troll, you dipshits.

>one shot at life
>born transgender
>associated with this fucking filth
Kill me

Ah, so THATS why ((((they)))) pushed the transgender stuff! Now they just turn it up a notch further. Explains everything.

Is it time for a purge?

>Be op
>Sick huge amounts of cock
>Go on Twitter
>Make Twitter account
>Post retarded shit
>Screen appears it
>Post it on pol
>Says it's happening

Even if this isn't you, it's some literal who posting it, so who gives a shit.

Holy fuck, you should be shot in the face for your retarded existence, faggot.

This is fake, right?

this

Clovergender is a meme.

That being said, most gay groups in Brazil support pedophilia or at least epheophilia.

literally trolling ourselves

Oh, never mind it's fake.
Yes. My autism flared up too quick. Give it a few more years yet.

o shit they already have a watered down definition, like chicks with dicks...

ah user. First psy op I see.

nice try, but this is one of our goys running an op

hahahha. reminder that WE WUZ KANGS was invented and pushed by pol and now niggers and cucks parrot it irl. is pol going to get leftists to virtue signal about the poor pedos now? hahhahaha

disregarding ethics for a moment, there is nothing inherently unreasonable about pedophilia when there is no sexual componenet

"age of consent" is something invented by the establishment and holds no human value

If you were, for a second, to try to invent human interaction deriving from the P.U.N. you would not be able to deduct or even induct that an "age of consent" should even exist in the first place.

This is a good thing.

This is how the pendulum will swing back.

What a great photo, we should have rescued her.

>born transgender

hownew.ru?

I remember back in 2014 some Sup Forumsack predicted this and everyone laughed at him.

>agefluid
oh wow

we know, idiot. the point is to push the narrative so idiots think it's another cause that they cam virtue signal about. we will further radicalize and polarize the left and they are already eating each other

kill yourself

This lmao

Crap bait for a crap false flag. There's that many failed attempts at this which are completely traceable to pol that no one will ever believe it.

Go be a Jew somewhere else, rabbi.

>disregarding ethics

Well, no shit. Ethics has no place in any philosophical discussion.

You sill need Ethics to run a country though

>no one will ever believe it
i'm not so sure about this. people actually think that egyptians were oogaboogas and that we bix nooded our way to the moon.

go suck muslim dick, faggot.

>You sill need Ethics to run a country though

???

Given the retarded events of the last 10yrs, it doesn't even require autism to make this bullshit believable. Glad it isn't.

You're one of those low IQ degenerate that'd be the first to go on the day of the rope.

The fact you think this blatant trolling is gonna damage the left in any capacity is hilariously moronic. The fact you're so angry about it all is just pathetic.

Listen to your dad: Now do everyone a favor and kill yourself.

I bet you if I caught some faggot diddling a kid and beat the ever living shit out of him, the police would be putting handcuffs on him not me. So good luck with the pederasty.

Absolutely disgusting.

Nigga everyone considers suicide at one point

Why aren't you lining up for your toilet tissue rations?

t. Looser

>low IQ
reddit pls go

This is the slippery slope everyone was warning about of we level see gay marriage.

advocate.com/media/2017/1/10/clovergender-trolls-promote-pedophilia-and-mock-lgbt-people

>However, "clovergender" is a hoax. Snopes debunked it, tracing the birth of "clovergender" and this definition, which ridicules the identity of transgender and gender-nonbinary people, to a Sup Forums thread from December 31.

Keep memeing things before they get puplarized by the left activist, that will make those fanatics look more crazy when their cult gets rdy to embrace a new political statmet.
The media unironically will help us on it, because what ever we touch will tranfrom into a nazi, opression, hate symbol

Whats somthing stupid that edgy leftist are memeing in their iner circles?

You are this fucking filth.

>when you're a 52 year old man on the outside but you're an 8 year old girl on the inside which makes it okay to ream little boy's assholes
U S A!
U S A!
U S A!
U S A!

that was a true hate speech.

Which little girl are you gonna be Sup Forums?

was this like when people thought maid dragon was making a Sup Forums reference because she had a clover on her nightgown?
I am going to blow your mind right now you underage norweigean faggot
not everything with a clover is a Sup Forums reference

So Muhammad was clover gender lol. After all his bride was 6. Great psy op

JEWnited States of JEWmerica is such a shithole.

iam agefuild.

>fuck a little girl
>claim you identify as a one-year old toddler and you didn't know what was happening

I'm consider suiciding or mass slaughter

I know mate. What a timeline.

You know user the real problem is.

Way too many sexy children. What are we going to do about that?

I can never tell if Huxley or Orwell was right. I think we got some sick blend of both.

>not everything with a clover is a Sup Forums reference

I don't know what to believe anymore.

>agefluid
This reeks of jew

Stop being a retard

interracial breeding grounds.
nobody likes nigger lolis.

>depending on the situation
>wow i really could go for them cunny im 5 now
Crazy lefties are a basket that just keeps on giving

you obviously need to lurk more

Whats next? Age being a social construct?

You're not transgender you're convincing yourself you're transgender. Get off the Internet and read some books.

>please spread clover gender awareness

When you know the people who share your ideas are so fucking stupid and morally baseless that you have to warn them to not agree with fake bullshit.

O I am laffin

We're so deliciously toxic, if we started to advocate mass immigration the left would try and shut it down out of sheer reflex action.

/x/ has some larping faggots but the liberals outshine them time after time again. at this point a 45 year old man can claim to be a pansexual otherkin who is age fluid

I don't know about that, man

a monkey, and a cockroach walk into a thread

>>born transgender
>>>>>>born transgender
o i am laffin

go to bed Shareblue.

>nobody likes brown, racemixed lolis

name one thing wrong with paedophilia
i'll wait

>anime brown
>african
Basquatch is the sole exception, not the rule retard.
You.

they're perfect because they're 2D but i supposed that the user was talking about the 3D(PD)

Slippery slope

>But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

A little girl's tight pussy is too small to hold a grown man's cumshot. Most of it will leak and dribble down her small, yet soft and plump buttcheeks when you pull out your hard, adult cockhead with a moist "plop!".

And you know what God thinks about wasting your seed, user...

I think I need to fap

>"yeah it's okay for me to date jillian although she is 7 years old because i'm agefluid" -muhammed

Uhh... Nope. Faggot detected.

But I just told you not to waste your seed, user. You need to hold it in until you find a woman with a fertile womb to shoot it inside. Of course, making her say "please make
a big, sticky mess inside my little pee pee, daddy!" is totally OK with God.

>implying Muhammed cares about liberal bullshit

he'll just rape little girls if he feels like it, becase the Quran says that it's his right

Regardless of where the image cane from, we know this is the next frontier of identity politics, and that the elites will use the msm to try and normalize pedophilia in an effort to foster favorable public opinion once the pizzagate arrests start.

Funny thing is, this miiiiiight be the thing that turns the tide. A lot of sjw women are mothers (regardless of what the msm and left will try to push by promoting childfree lifestyle and abortion). I spoke with my wife about this in detail last weekend. The urge/drive of a mother to protect her child is something primal, a biological imperative.

It can be blunted by beliefs, but would be difficult. Think about it, if the left pushes for normalization of pedophilia that meas a mother must choose between conforming to identity politics and protecting her child from literal harm through rape (kids cannot give consent no matter what pedos and the left will tell you).

We just need to get enough mothers on the left, parents in general really to start questioning. If the left chooses to lump pedophile "rights" as equal to gay rights, women's rights, etc. it may be the hill they die on.

>Sup Forums with a bad opinion on kiddy fiddling

times sure have changed

I like the fact that you retards have finally come to your senses, now stop fapping to loli furries and get yourselves a gf and conquer your country back from these idiots

What's your point?

You know, this isn't entirely bullshit. They did a study on the brains of pedophiles, and it turns out, that their brains really do behave like kids' brains.

But of course, that is a mental illness.

Source?

John Ruskin, Oda Nobunaga, and several Nobel prize winners (for example Gajdusek and Gide) were pedophiles. Were they children, mentally?

fucking leftist scum

Is it real?

are these transage agefluid pedophiles ppl just going to be murdered/pulverized? im bit scared about these times...

I finally get to be a little girl. Thank you progressives!