Does this lovely Muslim girl look like she wants to terrorize the west to you, Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=lMFfTRiipOQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lf7L8X6ZBu8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She's a SVG & CSS advocate.

youtube.com/watch?v=lf7L8X6ZBu8

Yes. Now piss off achmed

It puts the towel on its head.

she looks like the property of a terrorist who would be a baby factory of more terrorists

Why is she allowed to do that?

No, but these do look like they wanna terrorize

>psychotic eyes

Well yeah.

one of the most punchable faces I've ever fucking seen

Yes, she does.

Or else it winds up stoned and dead

you dont know that achmed , you live in europe a christian continent , you know nothing of muslims.
>current year trusting anyone with a towel on its head

thats one heavy case of crazy eyes,

A lot of people here know the true nature of the muslims.
But these are old folk or people who had based grandparents.
But yeah theres still quite a big portion of retarded uni students who think a headscarf is empowering etc.

But I have yet to meet a turk who wasnt scared shitless off his mother .

Don't care, she does not belong here.

>crazy eyes

She kind of looks like that fat nun from sister Act.

no doubt
that bitch has seen some shit
which means she could be capable of anything

She's a traitor and should be treated like one.

taqqiya

Yes, reported by the way

Yes... why would you wear a dumb scarf on your head unless you to some extent agreed with the teachings of Islam?

Wtf is that exactly, some salafist version of ash wednesday?

We all were scared of our mothers at some point in our lives or thats just the way we've been raised.

>But yeah theres still quite a big portion of retarded uni students who think a headscarf is empowering etc.
I made the mistake of saying something like fuck the kurds and those fucking arabs in Amsterdam and oh boy did I regret it.

MERCHANT NOSE

kek, sounds like a grand time.
I once tried to tell a new fucktoy from a friend of mine about Pakistsan, their incest culture and rampant boy fucking.
She went off harder than a V2.

This.

They are so passionate about saving dem refugees , their eyes literally fucking burn when I opened my mouth. If only we could channel that sense of justice to something actually matters

>not likening cs:go better
No wonder we beat them in combat.

Its not a sense of justice, its a competition who is the best "human" we call it "gutmensch" here.
Someone who is so desperate to be seen as a good human and helping character that he forgets everything and tosses all logic aside.

But the good thing is, at least half of the people who were so pro refugee in 2015 have really changed their minds now.
A little late maybe, but its something.

yes, her holy books says there is no other way.

You just can't know for sure. A lot of suicide bombers are women

Id terrorize that jaw if you know what I mean.

I love thicc exotic aryans

I'd Jihad me

I'd Jihad me hard

wat - the post

Yes, she looks like a demented hijabi terrorist.

Fuck you, suck my dick.

These people literally value the lives of religious fanatics, who would gladly behead them over their own. It is a disgusting form of suicidal altruism, they are nothing but walking bags of complexes. They seem more dead than alive sometimes.
It's truly sickening.

Yes that's exactly what that shitskin looks like.