What is with fascination about tattoos...

What is with fascination about tattoos? Why would someone want some degenerate poking them with a needle for hours or days? I don't get it? Does it make you look cool? Do you feel apart of something? Does it make you feel like a bad boy or girl? I don't get it.

What is with this degeneracy?

It's basically a cry for help.

You have nothing to do with other people's business

Why do you care so much? Don't have anything better to do with your time?

The average person consumes about three to four spiders a year in their sleep.

Looks like someone has a shitty regretful degenerate stamp.

I have zero tattoos. I don't have money to waste ink some shit on my skin

Degeneracy, yes.

Nothing more than a consequence of a long-term process of moral decay and societal falldown.

Move on.

Make my girlfriend cum immediately when I choke or headlock her during sex with my sleeve arm. Have you ever made a girl cum before Faggot OP pussy.

you have no fucking idea about tattoo culture man. we are not degenerate losers that just come out to get tattoos for no reason. we get them because we are cultured enough and understand enough about society as a whole. don't fuck around and just say we're crying for fucking help. fuck off idiot. you know nothing about america.

What a weak response. OP is correct. Tattoos are degenerate, and if one ascribes to the moral and societal relativism that this MexiFag is advocating for, the precipitate decline of the West into irrevocable oblivion will surely follow.

Don't worry about it then. It's a sign of an alpha male. Every celebrity, soccer star, basketball player, NFL star, model, sex symbol on Earth has tats now. If you don't want the look then keep looking like the pussy nobody you are.

What a sad, degenerate sack of shit you are. You need tattoos on your arm to manufacture your """masculinity""" because your genes lack testosterone. I can see right through your fraud, kike.

You see through it but I guarantee that the bitches can't. I got laid 10x more after tatting up. Also I can put on a long sleeve shirt and BOOM im a good lil boy like you in the office.

Depends where

Tattoos are degenerate, and you are degenerate

No ones perfect. At least I lived a bold live. Nietzsche would be prouder of me than most of the pasty beta fags that would judge me for my ink.

>destroying your skin for bitches

Pathetic.

Those aren't beta males you are a beta male, like I fucking told you.... Tattoos are degenerate

>I got laid 10x more

>Every celebrity, soccer star, basketball player, NFL star, model, sex symbol on Earth has tats now.

So basically, you're a follower with low self esteem trying to look "cool" for others.

That makes sense.

I don't need a tattoo to make a girl achieve splashdown.

Feels good being the only 30 year old guy without a tat. They are only good for conversation starters with retarded women.

This.

I'm 35 and have laid more pipe than Exxon. No tattoos. In fact, more women dislike tats than like them.

my experience has been similar, the women i go for seem to have either negative opinions of tattoos or they're indifferent

>thinks his gf blows it instantly like that when she's really just sick of you pounding away at her and "cums" so you just stop
Toppest keks!!!!
T. Roastie Orgasm Faker

weak minded people follow media, fashion & trends. strong minded people ignore the media and set fashion & trends.

>degenerate

Never got any never will. Its trashy and pushed by the jew.

It's a cry for attention, at least.
>we are cultured enough and understand enough about society as a whole
kek

It's just a way for people with no redeeming intellectual qualities to express themselves just like everybody else.