HOW TO MOVE TO JAPAN

Western society is falling, so it's time to get off your lazy ass and escape to a superior culture

7-Step guide to move to Japan

Want to move to Japan? Here's how you do it, step by step guide.

1.) Start learning japanese. Doing so is not actually hard
a.) Download Anki: ankiweb.net/
b.) Download the 6,000 core deck for japanese: djtguide.neocities.org/anki.html and follow the instructions to install it
c.) Set up anki deck for 20 words a day, and up to 9999 reviews a day (you won't actually see 9999 reviews a day). this way you can learn all 6,000 words in under a year.
d.) Join the countless japanese language learning generals on Sup Forums
→ (beginner)
→ (intermediate)
(anime weeaboo)
pick which suits your need

2.) Start tae kim's grammar guide which you'll be using in conjunction with Anki
a.) guidetojapanese.org/learn/grammar

3.) Finish tae kim's grammar guide and all 6,000 words by September.

4.) Choose which JLPT you're taking. If you took japanese seriously and started TODAY from THIS VERY POST, you could be N3 ready by October. Check the registration deadlines.

5.) Take the JLPT you useless sack of shit. N5 if you didn't study at all i mean what the fuck, N4 if you're a slowpoke, N3 means you actually studied. Good, N3 means you're on your way to Japan

6.) Pass the JLPT. If you took the N3, you will be able to get yourself N1 ready by next year by studying at the same pace you are now. Since your 6,000 core deck is settled, grab a 10k core deck. You will start practicing actually writing the kanji from here on out, so grab something like 'Remembering the Kanji' since you'll probably need it by now. If you didn't take the N3, you should aim for the N2 next year. That's right, you're skipping the N3 you didn't take. Up your study, bitch.

7.) With a bachelor's degree and N1, you can now move to Japan. Congratulations

Other urls found in this thread:

jimmyesl.com/teach-english-online/want-teach-english-online/
aroundtheworldin80jobs.com/make-money-teaching-english-in-japan/
gooverseas.com/node/44382
studyjapan.go.jp/en/toj/toj0302e-10.html
tokyoimmigration.jp/eng/point.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>OK! I HAVE A N1 AND A BACHELOR'S DEGREE

>NOW WHAT?

Congrats. If you have a N1 and Bachelor's Degree, you are closer to Japan than 99.99% of Sup Forums will ever be.

Now you must decide on which visa will get you into japan.

I highly suggest post-graduate study. Japan will actually pay you money to study in japan on certain degrees, so if you have a research major of some kind, apply to japan right the fuck now and get $1,500/month as long as you can pass the EJU.

Or, you can join JET to teach in Japan. However, 80% of japan applicants suffer from severe autism and ruin it for the other 20%. Hope you aren't one of those fucks!

Or, you can just job search in Japan right now. Go on a site like Gaijob and try to fish a job in japan. With an n1 and bachelor's, you'll be able to find a job catered towards your degree that will get you into the rising sun

Finally, your last option is marriage. While studying Japan, try to make friends with a japanese girl you met somewhere. Maybe a language exchange site? A marriage visa can technically get you into the country without a bachelor's degree, but you'll still want the degree and N1 anyway to make the jobsearch easier.

Just make sure you respect Japan's cultures or customs, or you can get the fuck out.

cringe

Faggot.

I'd rather move to Singapur myself, but thanks. I might be an optimist but I don't think Europe is entirely lost yet: countries like Poland, Portugal and luckily Spain will survive for a while longer, I hope.

Are you joking?

>Western society is falling, so it's time to get off your lazy ass and escape to a superior culture

you burgers are similar to mudslimes. you never wanted to assimilate into other cultures. why are you censoring Asian games just because it doesn't fit into your western culture?

How much money do you need to move to Japan permenantely?

Current estimates are around $26,000 so I hope you aren't wasting money on shit like a car.

Also, in terms of internet, I want to make an example of these posters:

The more you try to move to japan, the more you will notice your friends and peers try to stop you.

Those kinds of people are too weak to make a move like this and are actually jealous of the work you're putting in to make a dream come true.

Don't let posters like these stop you.

look at the silly Phillippines poster trying to use inductive reasoning on racial matters. Literal stereotyping.

"If a few americans do this, that means ALL americans do this"

Hint: Inductive reasonining is flawed because you can't prove the universe has laws and rules

They look ugly af

Ok weebcuck. See you in 4 months when you post an "i hate japan" thread where you larp as a native and we call you a weebshit faggot.

You know magical japanland isn't like your animes, right?

NO
DON'T
JAPON IS -MY- SAFE HAVEN
JAPANESE IS HARD AS BALLS
GIVE UP

THIS
JAPON IS RACIST AND XENOPHOBIC
THEY'LL HATE YOU AND MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE SHIT
REMEMBER YOUR FEELINGS ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN THE WORLD
DON'T GO TO JAPON
DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE INJECT YOUR KEK GENES IN JAPON YOU FUCKING EUROPEAN FILTH

I SWEAR TO KEK YOU MAKE THEM OPEN THEIR BORDERS I'LL FIND YOU AND MAKE YOU EAT YOUR GUTS

I went to japan twice.
Loved the people, no one was racist or xenophobic and i'm a mixed fag who looks like an ape.
I want to visit again, but living there is a HUGE mistake and i seriously advise everyone to not move there, visit when you can, but there's no point in trying to live there.

>but there's no point in trying to live there.

Why not?

there is nothing wrong about living in japan, friend

it requires a certain mindset, sure

you can't live in japan with a western mindset. but i imagine as you learn japanese you should start picking up the right mindset as you go

this is why people who "visit" japan don't actually understand the country

THIS
JAPON IS EXPENSIVE
THE PEOPLE ARE BORING
YOU WILL NEVER HAVE AN EXCITING LIFE THERE
GO TO FRANCE YOU'LL BE MUGGED IN THE FIRST WEEK GARANTEED
FRENCH IS REALLY EASY TO LEARN TOO
IF YOU'RE BROWN YOU DON'T EVEN NEED TO KNOW FRENCH

DON'T GO TO JAPON

>THE PEOPLE ARE BORING

what?

>implying once shit hits the fan the nips won't go full Unit 731 and use the gaijin for testing out explosives and chemicals

>"unit 731 is bad" meme

ethics has no place in science

if you want to unlock the secrets behind the human body, guess what, biogenetic engineering has to take the form of such experiments

nips know the truth.

I hope they'll allow rich people a free pass.
Then again, shit like that takes at the very minimum months to build up, i'll jump ship before, cheering for them and their future ( and weeping for mine ) all the way.

A white man doesn't leave a country with superior freedom made possible by his ancestors simply because the west is facing problems. If you're so quick to abandon the USA, you're likely not white, and you're certainly not white by principle. What a cuck thread. Weebs are a disgrace.

stop it.

THIS
IF YOU GO TO JAPON YOU ARE A COMPLETE KEK
FIGHT FOR YOUR KIN
FIGHT FOR YOUR WOMEN
FIGHT FOR ALL THESE TRAITORS CHEERING AS THEY VOTE FOR THEIR SELF-GENOCIDE
FIGHT FOR LIBERTY, JUSTICE AND THE AMERICAN WAY, AND JOSE AND HIS EIGHT KIDS

THIS
THIS THREAD IS FUCKING STUPID
JAPON IS SHIT AND YOU CAN'T MOVE THERE ANYWAY
AND ITS NOT POLITICS AND BELONG IN Sup Forums

DELETE THREAD OP

>too old to learn a new language
>no degree
>no money
>no social skills

Uguu

So. . . .this is the power of the autistic weebshit.

Marriage visa lets you bypass degree requirement

>no social skills
then acquire social skils? start talking to girls

>If you're so quick to abandon the USA, you're likely not white

I'm white as fuck bro. There's more to society than skin color.

Moving to another country is about releasing yourself from the shackles your peers try to throw on you.

N1 takes years and years of diligent studying. It's not as simple as you put it.

That being said, life in Japan is pretty fucking great.

Giving a qt the big daikon tomorrow night

maybe (even though ethics and science go back to ancient greece), but they ultimately destroyed all of their findings, so in essence the experiments were little more than pointless acts of sadism.

EXACTLY
ONLY AUTISTIC FAGGOTS WANT TO GO TO JAPON
THE ONLY WAY TO PROVE YOU'RE NOT ONE IS NOT TO GO TO JAPON

>JAPON

What kind of wife/gf do you have, user?

The girl i'm talking to is studying english, and i'm helping her learn english. She likes to post cute pictures and acts all formal. Definitely the most dignified female i've ever had the pleasure to interact with. Wife material, honestly

What's your malfunction, bud?

Here is my alternative guide
1) Don't.
2) You either fix your own shithole or die trying.
Good luck!

>Download Aniki

I don't really have a gf right now. I only got here about half a year ago, so I'm still going through the fuck everything that moves phase.

The girl in fucking tomorrow is actually a Chinese girl. I might end up dating her because I get along with her better than most Japanese girls for some reason (and I speak Japanese)

There's wife material all over the place here. It's hard not to become a complete degenerate as soon as you get here though.

How much did it cost you? what kind of visa? student loan?

i'm looking to compare experiences. right now i'm saving up for student visa. I believe you need around $26,000 in your bank account to prove to the japanese government that you can financially sustain yourself for a year, and i'm at $15,000 right now.

>hard to not become a complete degenerate as soon as you get here

Shoulda went with Hokkaido. I heard it's the most individualist culture in japan and therefore the easiest climate to adapt to for foreigners.

I just graduated and I'm working as a JET right now. It's hard as fuck to get into, but once you're in you've got a cushy job with good pay and tons of free time. I'd recommend you'd just aim for doing something like JET or ALTIA rather than going the whole expensive student route

>you fell for the JET meme

Either get married or find a different job ASAP

JET is to get your foot in the door and that's it
JET -will- kick you out of the country if you slack on this shit. I've heard many stories.

Definitely try to make that girl your gf. If you get married, all jobs in Japan unlock for you. Work visas are limited job opportunities, marriage visas are unlimited. You can work any job in Japan under a marriage visa. Definitely get that shit.

Daily reminder

How old do you think is too old for JET? I'll be 23 by the time I can apply at the earliest and I've been thinking of building up a CV so that I can apply and be in with a chance.

>shackles your peers

>he's actually moving to a different country because he can't tell people to fuck off

What are you talking about? I have the easiest job on the planet and I wouldn't give it up for the world. I don't slack off, my job is genuinely easy and the pay is great. The tax exemption is the one of the best parts about it. Some people get put in bumfuck nowhere, quit, then write those horror stories you see online. Some people just get shitty schools. Every situation is different and my situation is great. I'll probably be here for 5 years then move into academia

Also if I marry a Chinese girl I don't get Japanese citizenship

That's perfect. I know some teachers that are in their late 30s here. I think the younger is better, if you've got experience though. Even if you're not confident, apply and if you get rejected just apply the next year. Don't give up. It's totally worth it but only for the pay and experience, but also for the career opportunities and networking

>pay is great
>JET

Son.

English tutoring in Japan is $50/hour

You're working a dead end job. But, the good thing about being a JET Teacher is you get constant social contact with friends and at least some freedom that other jobs don't provide. If you're that happy with it, stick with it friend

Oh the fucking hypocrisy. Rail against a bunch of shitskins and niggers for leaving their country for a better one, but it's okay for a bunch of neckbeards to flood Japan. You are no better than those cowards.

Not to mention you will never be accepted in Japan no matter how well you learn the language, or how long you live there. You will always be an outsider even if you have a Japanese wife.

>English tutoring in Japan is $50/hour
Oh really? Sure thing, buddy. Yeah I'll just give up the most prestigious English program in the country to work at a shitty eikaiwa or something. I should totally listen to the guy asking for advice on how to just get here in the first place

You don't know what you're talking about.

don't run away you utter subhuman

I don't want to ruin Japan. I think people shouldn't ruin Germany either by coming here, but if I just ran away I'd be a hypocrite. I'll go down with the sinking ship or commit sodoku, oz! All I ask for is for Japan to not forget me an my culture, I would be honored.

N1 is easy as hell, and N1 != proficiency.

t. gook. (so easier than yanks.)

>Oh really? Sure thing, buddy.

jimmyesl.com/teach-english-online/want-teach-english-online/
$50/hour

aroundtheworldin80jobs.com/make-money-teaching-english-in-japan/
$50/hour

gooverseas.com/node/44382
$25/hour

my classmate in my philosophy class recently returned from japan and was raking $40/hour

you don't realize the money you're missing out on

>complain about immigrants leaving their shit countries for the west
>proceed to leave your shit country for asia
white people

But normally white people don't ruin the neighborhood if they move to your country. Just saying.

I can do this too

>some people in Iran want to nuke israel
>that means ALL people in Iran want to nuke Israel

brown people

>go to Japan
>BLEACH china girl
>still no proper visa for Japan other than education visa

You stupid.

[spoiler]I did this in Korea as an EPIK. I know your feel bro.[/spoiler]

Yeah, I'll just quit my government job sponsored by MEXT itself with tight knit alumni networking organizations across the globe to go work at "jimmyesl"

Not even university professors make that much. I'm sure some places will pay some kids on a student visa $50 for a tutoring session because it gets around labor laws, but that's not a real job and it definitely won't lead to a career.

>1.) Start learning japanese. Doing so is not actually hard

Ha. You're a funny guy. Not only is their language structure completely different than ours, but they have 3 alphabets. Imagine english having a second arbitrary alphabet that have the same pronunciation as the first but looks different. Then imagine also having a 3rd alphabet with thousand and thousand of letters that would be used because many words in japanese have multiple meanings (for instance kami can mean god, hair, and paper).

40+ hours a week?
Or 1 hour classes whenever they may be held?

>complain about trannies being against islam
>government personally pays for tranny surgery
iran

>t. white person

nips are more racist than whites tbqh
simply living there while not being a jap is seen as shitting up their country

You're a fucking idiot but what you put for learning Japanese seems useful

Also, for anyone wanting to learn a language, learning at least one more than your native language opens the path for learning any language

government gives gay people 2 choices, get dick chopped off or get executed.
they aren't actual trannies.

>Japan girl gets BLEACHED
>white man goes back to America after finding out she's pregnant

happens more often than not

not 40 hours a week. it's a side job you do alongside your actual job.

since i'm going student visa route, i'll have a good paying audience for people looking for english tutors to pass TOEIC exams

so i graduate with CS Major, CS job, and a very good second job that pays out the wazoo, alongside a nip wife that gets free lessons because she's awesome.

that's the way to do it, friend.

There are certain degrees of shitting up a country though. I'm not going to a strange places and hand out a certain book trying to convert everybody.

What's the EJU
I recently completed a PhD in mathematics. What are my chances of getting a post doctoral position in Japan? My everyday conversational Japanese is quite good, I can have conversations entirely in Japanese for everyday topics

>bachelor's degree
FUCK MY LIFE

huge chunk of the rapes in japan are by foreigners.

look it up, user. you are the niggers to them.

How was EPIK? Do you recommend it? Are you doing anything related to korea right now? I miss Seoul so bad

t. davido

what's the problem

you live in america. you know america is one of the ONLY countries where you can't "fail' college? you get second chances out the wazoo

Dude you can make like 300k a year in switzerland or the US, why the fuck would you want to go to japan as a math phd.

>I recently completed a PhD in mathematics. What are my chances of getting a post doctoral position in Japan?

VERY FUCKING HIGH FRIEND

studyjapan.go.jp/en/toj/toj0302e-10.html

Japan will literally pay you $1,400/mo to get your master's degree in Japan. Start looking into it right now

>EJU

EJU is the japanese university entrance exam. If you do very good on it you get a $400/mo scholarship for free

Most of those are american marines and kebab store owners. It's not like fucking weaboos went to japan and raped their path through the country.

why would I want a master's degree? I have a fucking phd already

He has a phd already why the fuck would he study a masters in japan lmao.
Also can you even afford ramen with $1400 a month in japan?

whitu piggu go home!

>$300k
doing what? I wouldn't mind Switzerland

To be fair, English is a fuck of a language. It's a Romance language put into Germanic, with words taken from wherever the fuck we want

oh, then you most likely qualified for the Skill Profiessional Work Visa

tokyoimmigration.jp/eng/point.html

but what i was saying is that as far as i'm concerned you can do post graduate study in japan for a while just to get free money and give yourself time to job search

do the "japanese studies" option, and take classes about learning about japanese culture and stuff. just for a semester or two. this gives you time to find a job in japan while actually inside japan which is what your future employers will probably perfer.

Pure cringe
As an expat in Japan I will leave my opinion on this place:
Great place to visit, not so much to live.
Take ops advise and comments with a generous amount of salt

What about his stuff on learning the language?

にがわつ

>I hate immigrants, degeneracy and multiculturalism
>that's why I want to immigrate to Japan, fuck women who date outside their race, and undermine Japanese nationalism by promoting multiculturalism

If you move to Japan they will never accept you, and you will never have any friends.

So you might as well go.

>Go to Japan
>Marry a Korean or Chinese girl who was born there and bring her to America
This could work
But don't have hapa kids of course

Korean won pays more (because I am a leaf). I only recommend it if you get bored of Japan. There are pros and cons. Education is similar between the two countries. Learning Korean is easier, it's alphabetized.

The definite cons are the food (for me) and there seems to be less to do in Korea compared to Japan. Japan is definitely more tourist friendly.

Also a pro: Korea is racially homogenous. Japan looks multicultural by comparison with its infusion of Chinese and foreign influences. Korea is closer to America than Japan.

They make it less Japanese and that's already ruining it

It's a Germanic language with romance influence you nog

>CAPTCHA: Japanese signs

>Western society is falling, so it's time to get off your lazy ass and escape to a superior culture
Yeah, let's just do the same thing these useless pieces of refugee shit are doing.
If you run because life is hard, you may as well be a nigger.

>math phd
>not doing any job you want

wew you are new

The advice on learning the language seems pretty solid. Everything else is... well, bullshit.

I just want a nip wife, I'm already a lecturer/professor here or whatever you call it in cancuckistan

Pathetic

Japan is a failed culture.
They worked themselves out of existence.

Sad to say, but we took the info and protected the criminals...

desu though I'm already tired af of my job
my students are dumb as bricks

I like japan but I'm not attracted to japanese girls, they look like ugly asian mexicans to me ._.
I've been indoctrinated to believe brown = bad.