Parts of a war memorial getting desecrated

>Parts of a war memorial getting desecrated
>Nobody does anything
>Easterners will defend this

This is why we hate you
This is why fuck up every "deal" you try to make
This is why we discriminate against and then you complain about Alberta all the time

WEXIT when Ontario and Québec genocide best day of my life

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/artanddesign/2017/feb/05/britain-holocaust-memorial-shortlist-victoria-tower-gardens-london
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DELETE

you reap what you sow

Thats in England and this happen last year you fucking sliding kike.

This fucking infuriates me, Canacucks.
Get your fucking shit together.

>Canada
>War memorial
>War

Lol wut

what happened there?

Don't you people have police?

Canada burnt down the Whitehouse

While you dumb fucks got massacred at the Alamo by Mexicans.

>WW2 memorial to honor the Canadian soldiers that died in Europe
>Mud people let their kids use it as a slide, piss in the water and draw on it

That's a really shitty slide then, maybe better if you used a skateboard or something. Not reall mad though fuck canadians.

>chile
>texas
U woot m8?

Yeah kikes have a thing for hating White nations so your comment doesn't surprise me.

I mean people are pieces of shit what are you going to do? People are always pieces of shit. Really the crux of the matter is making memorials that can't also double as water slides in the first fucking place. Men sitting on horses, thats what war memorials should be.

How aboot we annex everything west of ontario? Any objections?

Chile??? Nah m8 food stuffs don't have flags. Defininetly Texas

You can have ontario and everything west of if you recognise australias Antarctic claim.

This is what happens when you leave us and take up the leaf. Pic Related.

But then we'll have to recognize south america's tho

Nah it's sovereign British soil, they stuck a flag in it first.

those kids are probably peeing in it

Tfw that flag has more leads on it than their current one.

>Losing control of the South/Southwest states
>Thinks they will annex the North
You have bigger issues happening in regards to the balkanization of your country then trying to larp like some conqueror.

>be soldier
>die in some shit war
>dead and forgotten all this time
>finally a memorial to honor muh sacrifice
>feeling pretty good now desu
>what's this now
>children playing on my memorial
>for the love of god get them off of there
>why is this happening to me
>why

If I were a liberal, I would say that they weren't properly culturally informed of it's significance in our culture. Therefore they are not responsible for having any respect towards it.

Watch somebody actually use that.

Where ?

I've seen this same sort of behavior in the WW2 mamorial in DC. I wonder how a the soldiers would feel know that the foreign hordes have successfully invaded the country.

This country is fucking useless. It shouldn't even be described as a country. Look at the filthy muzzies crawling all over it. Fuck Canada.

they were at the gay club at the time

Thats in England you absolute fucking retard. How hard is it to read through the thread?

Imagine going to war to defend your country and then your country lets the people you defended them from, come into the country anyway and literally piss on your grave.

Aussie asking for a helicopter ride

Fuck off nigger shill, its Canada.

I see a shit ton of white kids in the water. Why are you blaming Easterners?

>canada

Yeah this is what I was thinking. Like if Russia wanted to conquer the US then sending troops here would be taking one too many steps because they could've just sent a bunch of borscht chugging immigrants and then boom you're not America anymore you're Russia. You'll get Russian people voting for Russian Politicians who will write Russian laws. The fact that they're not doing that is probably proof enough that they have no interest in conquering us but guess who is!!

>Canada
>white
not for long

>new park includes two perfectly good stainless steel chinup bars
>within weeks a bunch of SUDACAS set camp there, 24/7 listening to music on their phones, doing shirtless monkey shit, throwing trash around and fornicating
>a couple of month later the bars are completely destroyed

Awww amd look at the nigger headscarfs. See how they're just as "canadian" as you are, with ties to the land and respect for its peoples sacrifices as they leach your taxdollars.

I don't see the issue here. It's not like the instances of refugees sleeping in graveyards and shit. This is a memorial, and it's all kinds of children playing on it.
My grandfather fought in the war, I've got pictures from the funeral were I and the other kids were playing around in the sprinklers and the bouncy castle and all the other shit they set up.
He apparently set the whole thing up when he was in the hospital before he died. Wanted the kids to have fun. And I'm willing to bet you the the men who are represented by that monument would also like the fact there are children laughing and being joyful there.

Stop Making it Moist, People will Stop Playing with it...

shouldnt you be producing cheap electronics?

Despite the ethnic background of the people, isn't that what public places are meant to be like? To be used as recreational space by CONSIDERATE citizens? Too many places that aren''t designed or even allowed to be used here.

I mean, look at this public space. What a fucking disgrace towards the architectural profession

Shouldn't you be out there with a 9mm shooting cunts on your war memorial

Why are European cities so fucking grey it's depressing.

Don't Worry, Milo's On The Case

Wise words Bangladesh, wise words.

They do this kind of shit in my hometown too what can you say poor people have no honor and guess what you can't force them to all you can do is take away the opportunities for them to be pieces of shit and this is why we cant have nice things.

This. They made a memorial for princess Di in London that was basically a water park. Unsurprisingly people played in it. Have you seen the holocaust memorial in Berlin? It's like a big playpark. I had great fun on it and I wasn't even a kid when I visited.
Melbourne's shrine of remembrance, now that's a war memorial.

>electronics
They make textiles.

Nilgiri ? send my hi to your GF AngryJaya.

its not like i can tell those insects apart

Steel and Ship making is where were gonna rake in the $ next...we make a ton of cheap electronics too

Isn't this the kike memorial in berlin?

Must admit Australia does have good war memorials

Don't make memorials look like playgrounds. War memorials don't need footbaths.

The Motherland Calls at Mamayev Kurgan is a fucking war memorial. That Canada memorial is faggotry.

Check your shirt, pants, or shoes.
Hardly.

u mad?

Even though this sounds shitty, I would love my grave to be a place of enjoyment for future generations. Instead of being a solemn testament to what I once was, I would love to be a source of joy to others even after death.

that's why I used the word 'Next' m8, we have the target of becoming 23rd largest economy by 2050

heheh.

>google canadian police
>this is the first result

elaborate 'heheh' !

>green park
Yeah that is london, across from Buckingham.

heh

grow me some pears, faggot. Canada has made mak=jor contributions to every major war, unlike cucked faggoty cocke addicted chileans

Don't invoke me

Berlin is renown for it's ugliness. Ultimately it's because of the brutalist architecture. That's what happens, once you put cost-efficiency above usability for human living spaces

No, let's call it for what it is -a pile of concrete. It's insulting not only towards the jewish victims, but all others aswell.

Very Eloquent M8....Ivy League ?

Actually... yeah.

Lots of cities in Britain look like that too, it's because we bombed the shit out of each other then some bright spark invented concrete.

This. Stop with the postmodern retarded shit for war memorials or memorials in general. I bet half the people there don't even realize it's something other than a water park.

who cares

>No, let's call it for what it is -a pile of concrete. It's insulting not only towards the jewish victims, but all others aswell.
Germans are the only people in the world who plant a monument of shame in the heart of the capital

Bang For Buck...Kudos

I bet it would be real fun to play hide and seek in there, or paintball. Why the fuck must they design shit like that? Why can't it just be a simple, tasteful memorial?

The idea of concrete precedes the modern times. That thing was erected in 2003 to make money off the guilt ridden politicians. Nothing more

Again, it's not a memorial.

Yeah, I thought about that. If they'd just built it with that in mind, I wouldn't have any problem with it but actually voice my support

>Again, it's not a memorial.
I just repeated what Höcke said.

If it's any consolation, they're planning a Holocaust memorial right next to our parliament.

theguardian.com/artanddesign/2017/feb/05/britain-holocaust-memorial-shortlist-victoria-tower-gardens-london

A particularly offensive excerpt
>The case for a memorial is strong, as the existing Holocaust memorial in Hyde Park is paltry and obscure, and offensively inferior to a nearby absurdity commemorating animals killed in war.

It's "absurd" to commemorate the lives of dogs and horses who died in war? Contemptible.

Just need a Chinese tourist thinking its a public toilet and shitting into it to complete the picture ;^)

tbqh that thing looks like it was designed as a playground.

>shooting each other with cum-filled super soakers