Atheists : People who think they're intelligent

Atheists : People who think they're intelligent.

Believers: People who know they're intelligent.

Prove me wrong if you can. But you can't.

worst bullshit i ever read.
Switzerland zero points

Fuck off.

>Believers: People who believe they're intelligent.
Is better this way?

Wtf is this image

>I'm smart becuase I just don't think about anything

>oilspills

>believers

It's in the word.

Yes, my thought

The mind is simply a tool, a tool for what one might ask.

Cool story bruh

Except thinking about God's ways is the highest thing you can think of. Thinking about something only to prove it doesn't exist, as atheists do, is for feeble minded, semi literate cucks who want to look edgy.

Stop promoting judaism, swiss kike. Atheist 4ever

Who knew the swiss could be retarded.

I see. I thought you were making a point about the willful ignorance of theists compares to the logical thinking of agnostics/atheists.

I see now you are just a raging faggot.

Probaly some Albonigger

But god works on mysterious ways so you cant truly know of his ways to think about them
CHRISTKEKS BTFO'ING THEMSELVES AGAIN

OP is faggot

SAGED

But you can think about his ways: that's the purpose of Christ's incarnation. Rejecting His story or trying to deny it is like rejecting and denying life itself. It might be good enough for leftists, not for real men.

People that have faith in God do greater things

Henry Ford
Kendrick Lamar
Mel Gibson

Checkmate atheifags

>I'm smart because I believed a book
VS
>I'm smart because I ignored every book scientists have written stating there is a book, Dawkins was the only scientist I needed
VS
>I decided to seek and experiment on my own
Discuss

God does not exist, I dont believe in gods, fairies, trolls, lepercons, unicorns, angels..

Atheists: People who atheist they're intelligent

how about that instead?

why is Ivanka holding cyclops sponge bob

>pic
Looks like that Silver Stars model, Rebecca or whatever, not that I know about such things

Correction.
Atheists:
People who think they're intelligent
Believers:
People who think they know they are intelligent

It's fairly simple : reading the Bible doesn't give you facts or certainties, but it changes your way to think about the world.

Reading (((atheist literature))) will just bring you to the obvious conclusion that the bible isn't a scientific book - and give you a false sense that this is what religious people think, and thus that you're smarter than them. Boy is that laughable.

>not believing in trolls
Newfag found

Still the only smart guy is the one who seeks without believing books.

Hmmmmm... Should I read a book about written by dead men who knew nothing about science or an educated individual who understands the 21st century... Hmmmmm

Based Swiss.

Atheists are arrogant snobs.You are correct.

as a believer you're wrong because none of us know whether or not were right until we die and then there's no way to get any news to the people who are alive.

>Jews weren't the ones who pushed atheism

I thought niggers being as stupid as they were ugly was just a meme. Thanks for proving that incorrect.

You have to start somewhere though.

But if you read an atheist book by Richard Dawkins to understand religion, like many "atheists" do, then you are part of the army of the retarded.

It's not about finding the truth senpai, it's about making your life more based and become a little more manly than atheist manlets.

>implying that's not PRIDE in the works

and the bible taught me not to be prideful of anything checkmate atheist fags

Why do you assume one of them has to be right?
Bible thumper: Spends whole life screeching autistically about the gospel, spends eternity in hell for choosing based on fear and popularity.
Fedora manchild: Spends whole life screeching autismally about evidence, spends eternity screeching autistically about how he even couldn't complain about a lack of evidence because he wasn't even judged before being sent to hell.
The seeker: Finally finds true religion after receiving a sign or a drive and earns heaven.

equating the belief without evidence in things that cant be proven with intelligence...

moron detected.

>implying christianity is about finding evidence and not becoming a better person.

Redpill yourself before you wreck yourself in public.

Christ-cucks say the funniest shit

Belief: An idea accepted without evidence.

Sage

>X tells Y that he'll go to Z tomorrow
>"you have no evidence that he'll go there tomorrow. that's just his word, and you take it in face value?"
>faggot kys he'll dump you tomorrow
>X indeed came tomorrow to Z.
>without evidence

checkmate

>Atheists : People who think they're intelligent.
If they push their agenda on believers, then they are not intelligent. Same goes for believers.

>reflecting your faith to the outside world just to inform people that you belong to X.

I believe in a god or higher being but the Christian god/lore is LAUGHABLE and so obviously wrong. It stinks of some idiot sandnigger from thousands of years ago writing down any bullshit he could think of, probably while high af

You're not a moron if you believe in God you're a moron if you believe in religion

>edgy
Agnostic individuals: the real master real

That's what (((atheists))) think and it's why they're wrong. Believing in Christ is something that exists to make you a better man. It's not the same a scientific proposition.

Faggots: OP

>Thinking blindly following is manly
>Thinking comming to your own decisions and stances through philisophical thought and consideration for yourself and your fellow man isn't
yeah ok christcuck

>mfw the inventors of calculus and the fathers of modern science were Christians.

This is the worst post from a medipack I've seen in a while

Not politics
Sage

You obviously don't know much about religion. Almost as if you'd learned about religion and christianity in particular in this very partial (not to say idiotic) set of atheist literature. But hey, if you're satisfied with half-truths and biased statements, suit yourself.

Because everyone in the first world was christian back then

People who think that are intelligent are most easily manipulated, your average liberal is the best example you can get

>(((atheists)))

Atheists are literally worse than muslims and jews

christianity is a thinking man's belief system. not like that nigger cargo cult stuff.

I actually read your post wrong.

Tfw it's easier to read one book than a thousand
Tfw if you read them thousand books you'd realize how everything follows laws of nature, rather than some silly, unexplainable creature that crated everything in a week, but light on the forth day. Did he do everything in dark? How do you just come up with the concept of light?

Isn't is better to go through life questioning everything and trying to find a conclusion by yourself? How can you just aquiescentially agree with something written two millennia ago?

Are you that weak and feeble-minded that you can't rely on yourself and the power of your will?
Nope, you gave up on trying to improve by yourself. Instead, you're trying to justify your actions by citing religious ideas.

You're a superbeta.

Atheists : People who think you're a faggot.

Believers: People who know you're a faggot.

>mfw atheistcucks have no argument as to why the most brilliant scientists, mathematicians, and artists were all Christians.

What do you think of gnosticism? Theres lots of disinfo so ask if not fully sure.

I went to a protestant homeschoolingg program 5th through 12th grade and have read my Bible twice
REFUTE ME, make an argument as to why following is more manly than leading

digits prove OP is a fag and shilling hard to slide the truth

actually since X told Y he would go to Z that is an actual reason to believe X will go to Z. God believers don't even have this much to go on.

>that pic

Atheists: people who think
Theists: people

indeed. But atheists are a special kind of stupid, because they think denying religion creates knowledge and intelligence. In philosophical terms, they think passive knowledge is on the same level as active knowledge. Sad !

Hmm, so it's almost like you're saying Christianity is the founding belief of the first world, imagine that.

I know the chick who modeled for this. Total degenerate kratom addict who sucks off any dude who can advance her "music career"

You don't have to be intelligent to know god isn't real, like you don't have to be intelligent to believe in god, but you can't be intelligent and being religious.

No Pagan Militarism was, but I will agree that the church was more of a force of good than bad

Agnosticism is for scientists who don't really practice religion.
My dad would never come to church with us, but always made me go, so he obviously understood its importance.

Kek

You are really high or really stupid.
Possibly both.

Holy fuck, gas the kikes!

>Pagan Militarism
I can give you that.

>Isn't is better to go through life questioning everything and trying to find a conclusion by yourself?

Yes it is, but how will you do that if you use every new knowledge that you come upon to justify the non-existence of something ?

>Instead, you're trying to justify your actions by citing religious ideas.

Show me where I did that. And even if I did quote the bible, how would that be less "critical" and less smart than repeating atheist slogans like a pavlovian parrot ?

Let me be the first one to pop that fucking bubble of delusion you live in

You are definitely a moron if you believe in any sort of God or creator.

P.S. religion has reasons to lie to you and argues for Who is right, whereas general science doesn't have reasons to lie to you and argues for What is right.

Eat shit niggers, I hope you get smitten by a demon cock so hard it sends your genes back to the fucking stone age, before that retarded idea of Creationism so you'd get battered by some neanderthals cuz even they think you're fags

Pagan are excused, they have special traditional status, while Christian or Muslim god is just destruction of tradition, like literally destroyed European tradition, fuck those Jews.

Because becoming a better person, i.e. a stronger person, as religion implies, makes you the leader of your own thought and will. Unlike shouting leftist and atheist slogans.

You dont seem like a cuck so lets agree on something
It doesn't matter what religion a man is in the end. Rather what matters is if he is uncucked and supports pushing society as a whole towards a less degenerate liberal hellhole. The Christian Church, regardless of if it is right or wrong, is a good way to support the aforementioned.

I don't know what to believe. Nothing about this fucking life makes any sense. I simply realized that I existed one day when I was a child, and I was filled with confusion and uneasiness that persists. My mother's crazy, my brother's now dead, I'm a social invalid, and I never even knew the pudgy coke dealer that allegedly fathered me. All I can do is wonder is why the fuck I was born.
I don't know or care if you are intelligent. Past experience has taught me that anything you say about metaphysical things like love or religion is highly suspect. If you're anything like me, you're desperate to cling to fucking "something", no matter how helpful it actually is.

>No Pagan Militarism was

Glad someone finally gets it.
We're all ultimately sons of Dyeus Pater, and when we became Christians, we modeled Yahweh after him.

>You are definitely a moron if you believe in any sort of God or creator.
But aren't you even more of a moron if you deny it ? As in, you don't just take the belief in God to make something positive of it, but you take it to actively deny it... I can't see anything more retarded and nihilistic that that. That's proper degeneration, m8.

You're an idiot.

Atheist slogans? Nah, you're arguing on the level I am not on.

You think I'm that level of autistic screecher against god and poiting fingers at underlined verses in a Bible I thoroughly studied... nah

I fucking despise religions for other reasons. I hate you cunts because you are so weak that you can't say: "Fuck it, I'll fight life myself."

It is a tough life, and you will only be a real man if you do it yourself.

You might have not cited the Bible in this thread per se, but I know that's how you live. Isn't that religion, to follow the book?
Did you really need a book to tell you not to kill and steal? Love your family?

You religious people are shitting on lives of the ones trying to develop Earth into a better place. Being religious doesn't mean you're a moral person... being a moral person means you're a moral person.

All this meat, air and nutrition wasted on you and the alike.. it all could have gone to financing or manpowering the exploration of space/making food globally available/free water/education/etc... but yet it's spent on building churches and praying to something there is no proof for except for fables and tales that date back to the time people thought pigs are sent by demons.

One day, my kids that are working with me on helping the general population have better views on life, will meet your dumb religious kids that are going to slow my kids down with their dumb fucking ideas.

Every damn thing in the universe has an explanation in the laws of nature. You just have to put a lifetime worth of effort into understanding it, you arrogant, selfish, shallow, empty piece of shit.

I mean it, piece of shit.

You don't need to know why you were born. Nobody knows why they were born, and this knowledge isn't required to lead a good life.

If it's any help, I would advise you to read Carl Jung, "man and his symbols", perhaps you'll find something useful there. It did seriously help me at the time.

>religion creates knowledge and intelligence
lmfao you guys are too much

>I hate you cunts because you are so weak that you can't say: "Fuck it, I'll fight life myself."

Seems like a big prejudice for someone on a higher level. And yes, I do fight for life; I'm not an atheist weakling who centers all his thoughts and "intelligence" around the denial of god. Lmao what a pathetic waste of time.

>You might have not cited the Bible in this thread per se, but I know that's how you live

Not the case, but ok

>Isn't that religion, to follow the book?

Religion is about becoming a better person. If dogmas help you to achieve that, fine. If they don't, even better.

>being a moral person means you're a moral person.

Religion and morals can be very similar though. Read Nietzsche and the "genealogy of morals".

>Every damn thing in the universe has an explanation in the laws of nature

You mean a cause, right? What's the cause of all causes according to you ? Saying the "big bang" is like saying "God". It's a non sequitur. Do you know there are different types of causes and relations between things, not just the right/wrong dualism?

>You just have to put a lifetime worth of effort into understanding it, you arrogant, selfish, shallow, empty piece of shit.

You really sound like you're speaking to your darker side lol. But hey, I'll gladly wear that mask you put on me if it makes you feel better.

Use it right and it will. To the point that there is a before and an after.

>Use it right and it will. To the point that there is a before and an after.

subverting the analytical process by way of the introduction of the idea that to accept the existence of things without proof is virtuous.

That does not create intelligence.

The level of cognitive dissonance required to think the way you do is staggering.

Relgion != Politics

Please go to your containment board.

>what is the Word of God for $200?

Spongebob Illuminati-Pants

>subverting the analytical process by way of the introduction of the idea that to accept the existence of things without proof is virtuous.

Except that's not what religion is about, senpai. This misconception is probably the reason why you think religious people are from another world.

their is noting in that book that wasn't written by men, it is nothing to do with god. It is a fantastic piece of historical literature but it is not holy or divine.

This has nothing to do with politics and it is up

By your retarded logic all people think of themselves as intelligent