SWEDEN YES?

Is she, dare I say it, /ourgirl/ lads?

youtube.com/watch?v=3hR83yOUKgQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/l27egfsj-ls?t=35
thelocal.de/20151113/police-refugees-commit-less-crimes-than-germans/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

qt

What are the main talking points? Can you give me a quick tl;dw rundown?

>trump was right
>sweden is cucked
>germany is cucked
>what will you say when your grandchildren are forced to wear a niqab because you were too scared of being called racist
>wake the fuck up and do something

plz tell me that's a real girl

She looks like an aging tranny trying to cover up his male pattern baldness by having really ugly bangs

>she

>projecting
Untuck your cocks guys

he's cute

Who?

Eh? You've never seen a pair of breasts before? And you're HOW old?! J-Jeez! Ahahahah! W-Well, we'd better fix that, then! Just close your eyes for a sec, aaaaaaand…

HERE! BOING!

AHAHAHAHA! You should have seen the look on your face! J-Jeez, user! Th-Th-They're just sacks of fat on my chest, ya know! Do they really excite you THAT much?! G-Get a look at this, then! See how they bounce up and down! Jiggle jiggle! I-I bet you want to squeeze them too, don't you, Mr. Perverted Virginboy user?! G-Go right ahead! Honk these honkin' honkers as much as you want! Take your time! Heck, s-suck on 'em too! I know you really want to~! Just be careful; my nipples are super hard right now! C-Can't imagine whyyyy…~!

I-I-I-I-I-I bet you wanna see my vagina too! You pervert! W-W-Well, we're already this far! Might as well! I'm not wearing p-panties anyway!

S-S-S-So, what do you think? …Well, I guess that ragin' 'rection in your pants answers THAT question! HAHAHAHAHA! Y-Y-You're such a pathetic pervert, user! I-I-I-I bet it's the first one you've seen since you slid out of your mother's! L-L-Look how wet it is, too! Jeezums fucking Crikes, it's so fucking wet! I-I've never seen it this wet before! Look what you're doing to me, you freaking pervert! Y-You sure know how to make a girl all hot and bothered! Oh, lordy! Christ-on-a-stick! You'd better take some responsibility for this! A-After all, when it's this wet, it's much easier to cram something up there! And I'm leaking like a freaking sieve here! You'd better p-p-p-plug it up RIGHT NOW!

Damn I'd love to see her get splitroasted by BBC.

So like your average Swedish male.

Yep.
100%.
She's /ourgirl/.
The secret is out.
Now go away.

it's SWEDEN NO you nigger

delet this

O..okay. This is my first time though.

Are you guys honestly retarded? Crime isn't even that high in Sweden. There's been a slight uptick since the migrant crisis that isn't even in line with rate of refugee acceptance

pic related migration to Sweden

Looks like /ourgirl/(male) to me.

>is it a girl at least? I fucking hate you 4chins what did you do to me

>inb4 muh police cover up
This data is from a victim survey, police aren't involved in the slightest

>The Swedish government would never coverup migrant crime statistics
Nice try kike. How many grenade attacks have there been in Malmo again? Why are Swedish women dying their hair so it's not blonde? Do I need to start posting videos?

Yes

She was almost in tears near the end. I think I'm in love, this woman is passionate.

But the fundamental point is that we do not want to live with these people regardless of whether or not they are criminal.

Incidentally, I don't think your data goes back far enough. (Nice uptick in the sexual offenses though.)

But yeah we don't want to live with them. Why would we?

if this is a guy, then i guess i am gay.

>youtu.be/l27egfsj-ls?t=35

black hair blue eyes hnnnng

If they don't have a kid and they're not pregnant they are not our girl.

>vegan
>muh vague spirituality

She's an opportunist. We'd best move along.

i thought swedes were supposed to be blonde?

Yeah she's a cutie pie. I bet she's a got a hot ass.

black bangs master race.

What is this autism and why is my dick hard

Thare is nothing you can do. Islam will rule this world.

الشرج عبارة عن فتحة في نهاية الجهاز الهضمي للكائن الحي المقابلة للفم من الناحية الأخرى وهي فتحة خارجية من المستقيم، آخر اقسام الجهاز الهضمي في الأمعاء الغليظة في معظم الثدييات. وظيفتها إخراج الفضلات وطرد الأجسام الصلبة الناتجة عن عملية الهضم والتي تعتمد على نوع الكائن الحي، ربما تكون واحدة أو أكثر من الأشياء التي لا يستطيع الكائن الحي هضمها كالعظام والمواد التي قد تكون سامة ان بقت في الجهاز الهضمي وبكتيريا المعدة. هناك مجموعة من العضلات تتحكم بتقلص وانبساط فتحة الشرج وهي عضلات دائرية الشكل تقريبا تنتهى بالعضلة العاصرة للمستقيم يتحكم في انقباضها وانبساطها الياف عصبية ارادية أي يمكن للإنسان التحكم في انقباضها وانبساطها لاحقا بعد سن الثالثة على الأغلب وهي تخضع للجهاز العصبي الودي والجهاز العصبي اللاودي وهي وتوجد عند انتهاء المستقيم. في معظم المجتمعات يعتبر ذكر هذا العضو في جسم الناس من الكلمات الخارجة عن حدود اللياقة أو التي تخدش الحياء.

>How many grenade attacks have there been in Malmo again?
Why is this important? Does it actually mean the lives of Swedish people are that much worse off?

>Why are Swedish women dying their hair so it's not blonde?
idk why the stats don't warrant them doing that

>But the fundamental point is that we do not want to live with these people regardless of whether or not they are criminal
Why not then? Because they're brown isn't an argument btw

>I don't think your data goes back far enough. (Nice uptick in the sexual offenses though.)
It changes definition fucking constantly in Sweden so I wouldn't put too much stock in that

>Why would we?
Economic reasons, cultural diversity etc.

>girl
>her

do it fgt. post rape videos

So glad Nokia is dead

Fuck Russia and their shills

Why are you greentexting

Black hair green eyes is objectively the best combo

looks like an ugly bailey j

hey it looks like my dick, but much bigger

>bangs ending above the eyebrows
Not doing it right, she should learn from a more progressive swede like loreen.
Good bangs should be so far down you can barely spot the nose.

you will never comfort her after her husband iPhones tragic passing by massaging her feet.

ello i'm frum sWEdn

y-you can always make yourself feel better virgin boy~

Yeah I actually think it's a girl. Has video's against pedophilia. Would breed her for days bruh

>Why is this important? Does it actually mean the lives of Swedish people are that much worse off?
You're not larping hard enough. Yes grenades going off in your city makesbyour life worse off

>It's another newfag gets the Sweden yes meme wrong

emotional anti-immigration fearmongering without citing any credible sources. same old song and dance.

i'd say with that haircut there's about a 98% chance she's getting double penetrated by jamal and muhammed every weekend, too.

De ladna gopnik

What will you give me in return?

White men have to get more into gang fucking women like niggers do.

Catch nuke cyka

Oh shut the fuck up you bitch. You don't even know shit you cuck.

lol see

pedik

She private the channels she follows, it was a bunch of trannies and jews.

>Noteworthy increase
This guys got to be fkn kidding me. At the point hes showing it there's near zero net change across all categories

Also why does he even try to compare rape to immigration? He even admits that rape has changed definition wildly in Sweden over time. Also just stop at 5:57 at look at when both of the graphs really start to take off. The rape graph (and most of the other crime graphs for that matter) at around 1986-2004 and the immigration graph just before 1950. Honestly though why would he do shit like that unless he was trying to fit the stats into his narrative?

Disgust

both look bad, women with long faces should never have bangs. bangs only look good on Asians and Slavs

>swedish government shill enters the game

is this, dare I say, the thread clearblue is trying to slide?

Whose exactly? People die all the time does it make anyone's life actually worse now that they're dying from grenades?

>i'd say with that haircut there's about a 98% chance she's getting double penetrated by jamal and muhammed every weekend, too.
You filthy heretic! Bangs are cute!
Not the best tradeoff tbqh
Lies, bangs are cute.

Her hair looks great 100% serious. It was only the SJW left that ruined the alternative scene

there is no sharia blue on Sup Forums you retard

>sharp up-tick in sexual offences and harassment

>2005
Current wave of migrants going off German police data have a lower than native populations

thelocal.de/20151113/police-refugees-commit-less-crimes-than-germans/

The over representation argument is bullshit anyway, just excuse to keep brown people out. Americans have thrice the homicide rate of Australians, do I know have good reason to block American immigration?

>t. virgin neckbeard

>She's an opportunist. We'd best move along.
Why? Do you want to be self-righteous or do you want to win? You can't have both.

Compare that to though immigration rose between 2013 and 2014 and crime rate dropped sharply across all crime categories

I don't know if Canadians and Australians are always going against facts as a joke, or if we do need to ban both of you.

>Americans have thrice the homicide rate of Australians, do I know have good reason to block American immigration?
Sure, sounds fine by me.

this cracka know what's up.

That's a man... isn't it?

Someone post her masturbation video

Oh hey an american randomly starts rambling about interracial sex

What a suprise!

(what is wrong you people)

>Anus is an opening at the end of the digestive tract of the organism corresponding to the mouth on the other hand an external opening of the rectum, the last sections of the digestive system in the large intestine in most mammals. Function bowel and the expulsion of solids resulting from the process of digestion, which depends on the organism type, may be one or more of the things that the organism can not be digested Kalazam and substances that may be toxic that remained in the digestive tract and bacterial stomach. There is a group of muscles control the contraction and energizes the anus, a circular muscles almost ends the muscle sphincter to the rectum controls the contraction and Anbassatha fibers nervous involuntary any man can control the contraction and Anbassatha later, after the age of three at most and are subject to the nervous system sympathetic nervous system parasympathetic which exist at the end of rectum. In most societies is stated that a member of the body of the people beyond the borders of that fitness or indecent words.

Tha fuuuuuuuuuuck

>Americans have thrice the homicide rate of Australians, do I know have good reason to block American immigration?

I would

What a qt tranny

>she

There is no economic benefit to importing skilless burdens on the welfare system.

Please tell me that thing has a dick

"A man you say? Let me inspect him closer... For, um, science."

>she

Go on...

Why would you think that we need an excuse to be racist? We're openly racist here. Yes, this is about keeping non-Whites out. We'd want that either way. That said, you only have to look at prison demographics to see that Muslims and Blacks are massively over-represented.

Y-Y-You know more? I need this.

What fact have I denied? If you think there's evidence to suggest that the current wave of refugees are more likely to commit crimes than native Germans then your objectively wrong.

Taken to its logical conclusion Australia could pretty much lose all immigration from Europe, the Americas, Africa and a lot of Asia. Wonder what that could do to a country where ~45% of our doctors are foreign born hmmmmm

>Honk these honkin' honkers

I love you user

Can I be a rapefugee too? She sounds like someone who got used to BBC.

We have more niggers with computers than anywhere else. There's nothing wrong with Americans. Just niggers.