Is Russian aggression real, or is it just a meme perpetrated by MSM in the West?

Is Russian aggression real, or is it just a meme perpetrated by MSM in the West?

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.eu/article/polish-foreign-minister-russia-will-very-likely-annex-donbass/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its a meme, nato is the true aggressor

From which point of view? Countries that don't want to be in our sphere of influence call it aggression, and they are not wrong. From out point of view, NATO is the one that is aggressive. Both ideas are valid at the same time.

USA needs a boogeyman, otherwise they wouldn't be able to justify their pants on head retarded expenditure in army.

Russia (USSR) collapsed in the 90's and the west is pushing them too hard. You can call them agressors if you want to, just like the nazis were in WW2, but the MSM has to be aware that the west is also playing with fire and provoking revanchism.

It depends on the how the country that is being "invaded" sees it. The media will argue that Crimea and Eastern Ukraine was an act of aggression (regardless of the opinion of Crimean people) and will use that to justify the idea that Russia might invade the Baltic states

it's obviously a meme

who have they aggressed against?

Its Isreal

Both sides refer to the other as aggressors. Naturally those under the Soviet yoke calls russia the aggressor allowing NATO/The west to expand which in turn allows those under the NATO yoke to call the west the aggressor. It's cyclical

Why is not your stupid country in NATO?

It's very real.

And apparently they're about to take Donbass as well.

politico.eu/article/polish-foreign-minister-russia-will-very-likely-annex-donbass/

Because we're nowhere near the North Atlantic. SA government is also anti EU and anti West

NATO is meme tier. Putin got rid of the (((Rothschilds))) so the globalist jew is pushing muh russia narrative.

>muh Crimea
>Russia so aggressive!

Meanwhile, EU managed to sway 80% of Ukraine into being pro-EU and anti- Russia.

Win for EU.

That's what happens when you let niggers govern their own country

its going to be funny when none of the niggers in europe cooperate in an armed conflict with russia. and even better when the remaining white people welcome russians as liberators from the kikery.

Guys I literally see a Jew in the thumbnail

The only europeans that need liberating are in the western part. Russia will sadly never reach france before it overextends itself

>Putin got rid of the (((Rothschilds)))
And replaced them with (((Rotenbergs)))
Out of the frying pan...

Is putin a good leader? Seems chill to me but i know only little about him.

EU, Middle East and America are all aggressors. They're more of an aggressor than China and North Korea.

Russia isn't innocent either, especially with what happened with Ukraine.
From what I've seen happening in Syria and the Putin speeches I've heard I prefer Russia over the Democrat run America or the commie run EU.

Russia are our white Christian ally. The Left used mooooslims and now we have Russians. I hope they beat Ukraine ass for starting this. Ukraine was the ones who started this war not Russia.

With Russia, POLAND, France, and Britain, we will make Islam lick our "Red boots".

Islam knows they fucked up. They knew Hillibeast we going to win and the USA would roll over like Doucheland and France and Sweden. They were deathly wrong. What can we do to help the Bongs with their pussy liberal parliament. The British people are ready it's just their female parliament still want to bring in more invaders. What can you Bongs do to change your Parliament?

Also I must admit I am so disappointed with the Queen!!!!! If she called England to arms Islam would swim to Germany!

What is wrong with the Queen? Leed your people your Majesty or turn it over to Harry or someone willing to fight for England.

It seems all Europe is hoping we will fight thus battle fir them. I would bit most Americans wouldn't. Start the shit and fight to win! Fight dirty! Free their slaves.

I'd say no. He made the 90s problems vanish, but those solutions were more of a band-aid instead of a serious treatment.
The loyal oligarchs entrenched their positions and will plunge the country into chaos when Putin is gone or if he is weak.
The Chechen problem resurfaces the moment we stop paying exorbitant donations.
We've squandered a decade of high oil prices and now depend on fossil fuels more than ever instead of diversifying, which will destroy the country long-term, there will never be an opportunity like that any more.
He hooked up the country on propaganda and anti-Western rhetoric, which means he can't afford to make even the most reasonable and mutually beneficial deals with the West without seeming weak to the populace.

>call it aggression
>it

What exactly it?

""""""""""Rebbels""""""""""

They wage war in Europe. They have crossed the line too far this time.

Are seriously using the weak or strong argument.

Don't you live in the modern world?

North korea it's stronk, what you are doing it's demagogy at it's finest.

Mutual NATO/Russian aggression is what keeps us going all these years.

Having a stable common enemy to unite the people is the best thing that can happen to a country. It got us to the moon.

surely you would be willing to provide some validation for your claims?

not a shot was fired in Crimea

Competing interests.
It's "real" in that Russia is trying to regain past influence.
He's good at geopolitics while having very limited resources to work with. Domestic policy not so much but it's acceptable.

Ukraine, Georgia, missile deployment in Kaliningrad, general rhetoric towards Western neighbours

>He's good at geopolitics while having very limited resources to work with
The sole Putin's geopolitical success so far has been messing with Turkey's alignment. His other "successes" are damage mitigation and salvaging. With the rise of the right we might see something more in the coming years, but it's too early to tell.

fixeded

also the way your fighters always accidentally get lost in other countries airspace

Syria, Iran and the middle east in general although you could just blame it on US incompetence if you want.
Disrupting EU cohesion and trust in US leadership is also important.

trìps confirm

Russia didn't own crimea in 2009 you retard

>Ukraine, Georgia

Just after American funded color revolutions. Hmm, really makes you think

>missile deployment in Kaliningrad

But that is our territory. So Russia invades Russia?

>general rhetoric towards Western neighbours

As I remember our politicians say almost nothing about Baltic states or Poland but Russia is a central theme in Baltic and Poland rhetoric, that mythical 'Russian aggresion' meme words.

>Invade Georgia
>Invade Donbass
>Invade Crimea

>Is Russian aggression real?

Meanwhile NATO has countries begging to get in

>Syria, Iran and the middle east in general although you could just blame it on US incompetence if you want.
Maybe. Right now we are not much better off in ME than before the civil war. We've gained some influence, but it is costing us, even though the commitment doesn't rival something like the US operation in Iraq after 9/11. And Iran is a curious case, they are supplying Belarus with oil now, which might lead to some tensions, cause Belarus is slowly slipping form our grasp and we are having arguments over energy prices.
Basically, when the war is relatively over, we could tally up the score and declare winners and losers.
>Disrupting EU cohesion and trust in US leadership is also important.
In the end, it might amount to nothing, or it might not. When it bears fruit along the lines of sanction cancellation, then it could be called a success.

>But that is our territory. So Russia invades Russia?
So you are saying the American reaction to the nuke deployment in Cuba was unjustified? Cuba was a satellite state of the USSR, they could host whatever weapons they wanted.
>Just after American funded color revolutions. Hmm, really makes you think
So what? Our response was disproportionate and other countries have the right to complain about it and be in the right. But the thing is, we did what we needed to do to secure our national interests back then.
>As I remember our politicians say almost nothing about Baltic states or Poland but Russia is a central theme in Baltic and Poland rhetoric, that mythical 'Russian aggresion' meme words.
I wouldn't blame them for being wary, even though it is very unlikely we would attack a NATO state.

Yeah, Russia now has a port in the Mediterranean.

A vastly strengthened Russian naval presence in the Mediterranean is a major win for the EU! Definitely!

>a port in the Mediterranean
>Crimea
So this is the power of American education...

Pls nuke us :^)

russia JUST'D pretty hard

russia is gud boi, he dindu nuffin

>Russia now has a port in the Mediterranean

Russia always had that port. They had it under USSR and they still had it under fucking Putin because Ukraine was leasing the bases.

Is-is that a Jew?