So much for your fuckingwall

Only a fucking moron would believe Trump would pull it off. I'm pretty sure it was all bullshit to court votes to begin with.

Easy. We just extend into Mexico to build the wall up. If they want to die they can resist over a few hundred feet of dirt, no skin off my teeth.

How fucking cool would that be. The great Trump wall in the middle of a river with a little clean mountain on the background as a touristic place. We could even tan ourselfs while watching Pedro starve to death. I'd pay to go there

Oh, well I guess that's it, boys, no border wall. Pack it up, there's no way we can go around that natural obstacle, better just cancel the whole thing and stop enforcing our borders while we're at it.

Also, fuck off shill

Only a fucking moron would believe that this is a problem

why do micks have such stupid names?

Or, you know. Just put the wall on one side of the canyon. Just an idea to get your dillies donging.

Just put the Great Wall on the edge of the american cliff. Fucking shitlibs.

Hurr durr the WALL would HAVE to be built on/in UNPASSABLE MOUNTAINS and CANYONS hurr fucking durr this is fucking worse than the Brianna Wu tweets

The CANYON and MOUNTAINS are less fucking PASSABLE than BRIANNA WU'S FACE you LEFTIST RETARD

YES I MAD

Trump has said since day 1 that the wall isn't going to cover the entire border

Why are these idiots like this? Why didn't any of them listening to Trump's speeches?

because reading headlines on huffpo is a lot quicker and easier

Fuck, this bitch is stupid…

>the wall can't be built
>and if it did it would do NOTHING
>hello, haven't you heard of airplanes???
>or hang gliders???
>space shuttles are a thing, they could launch in Mexico and touch down in America!

>less fucking PASSABLE than BRIANNA WU'S FACE

This.

Just wondering why they're so opposed to the wall if it's 100% useless and never works.
Aren't these the same people who want to spend trillions so people can ''explore their sexuality in college''?

This image has a pre millenial internet feelz

Is the west bank Palestinian?

Sounds Like this stupid bitch needs to go.

holy crap i didn't even know such idiocy existed

>there's a giant natural barrier ebtween the two countries

Just... build to the edge of the cliff face and then have the cliff do the rest. Are they really gonna scale a fucking 100ft cliff face to get into the U.S?

>irish intellectuals

Just build a solid steel sheet fence on one side of the canyon which will make crossing it virtually impossible.

natural wall, and you say we need to build a wall in it?

>fuckingwall
I prefer to call it a glory hole

Sand down American canyon face just to be safe.

The canyon is a natural border, why'd they need to build a wall there? Just put some guards and watchtowers here and there.

Also, put literally like 5 guards there at the cliff face ready to arrest/ shoot anyone who crosses. Problem solved.

You don't have to build the wall exactly on the border. There are already parts of the border fence that are way inland and not actually on the border, leading to some very interesting legal disputes.

I remember reading about a family in Texas or something that refused to sell their land to the government, so they government just built the border around them, giving the family a worthless piece of land behind a fence.

wtf i love mass unchecked illegal immigration now

Wow that almost looks like the natural barriers that Trump was talking about

She must not have heard Trump mention that some parts of the border are protected by natural barriers which would render a wall unnecessary

No fuck the actual facts I would rather stick with my preconceived notions

fucking sobbing cuntyhair said so, thats why

>Stop trying to enforce the law! Don't you see that determined people are gonna break it anyway???
>Guns are bad btw, we gotta ban them all immediately!!!

The wall will not be built right at the border but further into country so they can legally shoot the Mexican trespassers from the mounted auto-turrets.

>You don't have to build the wall exactly on the border

exactly. amazing how wide-spread the idea is (among supporters of the wall, too - crazy) that a border wall would be on the actual border instead of on your own territory so you can build it, repair it, walk and drive around on the other side and so on while still being inside of your own country

Building a wall won't stop many, if any immigrants from coming here.

The only way to get rid of them is to go after the magnet, which is jobs. If you got a 10,000 fine for hiring an illegal maid, you can bet your ass a lot of these leeches would deport themselves back to Mexico and get in line for citizenship.

A wall is a waste of money, it simply will not work.

>Natural wall already built
UNDER BUDGET
AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

>the wall is going to be designed and built by literal autists who are so insanely OCD they can't bear the idea that parts of it may not be built exactly along the border line

Truly the best timeline.

Good. Fuck big bend. It's the worst place on earth

Is this girl a fucking retard ? They aren't going to build the wall down the middle of a canyon

>hire two men with guns
>shoot anything that moves in the water
Easy

>police are violent racist fascists, you'd be an idiot to trust them!
>what do you need a gun for? Just call the police for help!

>part of the border is obstructed by a huge unpassable canyon
>HAHA CANT BUILT WALL IN CANYON DRUMPF BTFO

to me it just looks like you can incorporate the canyon into the border fortification and shave a few miles off the wall

Just a few of these on top of those big mounds should do

>Natural wall

Nature is with us lads. David Suzuki BTFO.