ICE is deporting any illegals on sight now

They're no longer targeting actual drug dealers or house breaking, car stealing criminals like the alt right siad, now they just detain ANYONE who might be an illegal regardless of how upstanding of a citizen they are.

archive.is/3Yi2d

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/3Yi2d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good. Any illegal is a criminal, since they are ILLEGALS.

Makes me happy, The leftists brought them here as invaders

> illegal
> citizen

... chose one ...

>Illegals are illegal.

Imagine that.

so?

>All those Democrat voters will be lost in time, like tears in the rain

Nothing is happening in commiefornia guess its the illegals safe zone.

People that willfully and knowingly break the law could be punished?! OH THE HUMANITY!

>Thoughts?
the have to go back

>ANYONE who might be an illegal regardless of how upstanding of a citizen they are.
>illegal
>citizens

Noice.

Good. Any illegal is a criminal, since they are ILLEGALS.

D:

pre-existing laws in the united states mandate that known illegals be deported

Excellent, fuck those illegals pieces of Shit.

If you crossed the border illegally or over stayed your visa you have broken the law and have to go back.

Whats so hard to understand about this?

if you're illegal, you are illegal, you knowingly broke the law by coming into the country. you did so a lot of the time dangerously, but you did it willingly because you want to live more in the united states.

hell, if they all found a way to citizenship (which trump is trying to move forward), i'd have no problem, they would be paying into the system which supports their ability to work in the system. the fact that they are illegal is the problem, they must ALL go back.

>upstanding citizen
>law breaker

Okay.

Illegals can't be citizens. Because they aren't American

Hol' up
>>mixes meth precursors
Hol' up
>>vacuum packs cocaine
So you be sayin'
>>rapes and shoots someone
So you be sayin'
>>posts a video on youtube decapitating someone
Being here illegally we iz illegals an' sheit?

Aye cabron!

>illegal
>citizen
Nah dawg

2016:
>But, but... you can't realistically deport 11 million people?

2017:
>OMG, they're deporting 11 million people!

Good. They can go back to fucking up their own country and having six kids

jajajajajaja
as they say

The POLICE are arresting ANYONE who breaks the law now, not just bad people, but like, people who might be good people breaking the law. Now the POLICE are arresting anyone who breaks the law no matter how little they didn't do.

Isn't that better?
>oh no, someone told me they would deport only those who have committed serious offenses, turns out they are deporting illegals
What the fuck is your problem?

Ideally they would all be rounded up and killed. Illegals do not have any rights. Just like you shoot someone who breaks into your house, you shoot someone who breaks into your country. No exceptions.

verry good, better clean up that sanctuary commieland before i visit this summer.

They always give any reason as to why something cant be done

Example
>You cant build a wall because that would involve stacking bricks

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Remember how smug they were during the elections about how they weren't going anywhere and wont be touched.

Not here legally? Your a criminal. Criminals get deported. Don't like it? Find a way to get legal... perhaps military like many of the men I served with.

>a citizen
Nope

That should be obvious. It's like not getting arrested for a robbery because you didn't get caught while doing it.

>Pick up that can, non-citizen.

They are still targeting CRIMINALS

B A S E D

I'm jelly

OUT OUT OUT

the extreme irony about all of this is

>what would happen if an american tried to be an illegal immigrant in mexico?
>if caught, you would be arrested and deported

They're literally illegal you fucking fag.

"Well this ILLEGAL is a great citizen, guess we can just forgive the whole illegal alien thing."

I think I know an illegal. Like how to get to one.

>wat do?

>Commit crime
>Be surprised when police expect you to do time (in Mehico)

Lol good luck deporting me you fucking white trash hicks. I'm here to stay and there's no way those ICE gringos will be sending me back to San Juan

>ice is now deporting all lawbreaking immigrants

Good.

Call ICE/your local police department?

My spic neighbors are sure acting more civilized lately, feels good man.

>ILLEGAL
>UPSTANDING

O.P is a retard.

my apartment complex has illegals living here. ACLU came through and posted flyers instructing illegals what to do if ICE comes knocking on doors. i thought about taking down the flyers but decided to leave them up. the ACLU is literally marking every place that has illegals with these flyers. the illegals wont even remember the instructions once ICE comes a knockin.

Mexicans are smart, they fine you with unpayed labor for being an illegal immigrant.
They deport you only afterwards.
They have a yuge problem with South American illegals there.

>illegal
>citizen
that's an oxymoron

good

It's not hard to understand, liberals get votes, neocons get cheap labor, eveyone wins but low skilled American citizens

>let me just sneak through your border
>lol it's okay though because I have a good job and work hard!
>taxes? oh uh uh yeah I pay taxes. when I buy things I pay the sales tax!

Isnt being illegal a crime? arent they criminals by default?

>Criminals
>Upstanding citizens

Might wanna pack a suitcase now Jose

Oy vey delete dis

it probably wont even cost that much more than what we've already been paying ICE to do fuck-all in the past.

Good. Good good good. Very good. Top Kek.

Good patriots defending they're country.

>illegal

>citizen

Thats racist, they are obviously undocumented citizens, you only call them illegals because they're brown.

they're illegals so they're all criminals Tbh

All the illegals must go. If we have to Deport them they cannot come back. If they leave voluntarily they can apply again.

And take your children with you! Who would leave their children behind except a stinking Mexican.

>upstanding citizen
>illegal
they have to go back

That's not what the article says at all OP. Don't be fucking retarded.

Are you really that stupid?

>Mexicans are smart
stopped reading right there

i don't give a fuck if they are brown, black, or white. if they are illegal, they simply have to go back.

Law enforcement is doing its job and suddenly liberals are freaking out. Really nudges your neurons.

NOICE

I'm from Texas and I say KILL EM ALL

No just ironic

That's half true, thanks to corruption the mayority don't get caught.

There is a bunch of burgers living as illegals in San Miguel de Allende.

Your old people is coming to die in that town

It's brown people's fault for being inferior

oh no, are you saying they are actually doing what they are paid to do? we have to stop them.

Lmao you wish. I've been here for 12 years now and those stupid fucks still haven't caught on. Good luck maintaining your own lawn though, fucker!

Why the fuck would an American want to immigrate to that shithole

i'm sure there are ICE agents who read these threads and are tracing your ip address right now, faggot. you have to go back. you can come back, but you have to come back legally.

>illegal
>upstanding
pick one

What about DACA protection?

Good.
They should get in the legal way, or get BTFO, the legal way. Why is this so hard to understand for everybody except white people?

>archive.is/3Yi2d
dead link, there's no actual story is there?

>now they just detain ANYONE who might be an illegal regardless of how upstanding of a citizen they are.
Well, to begin with, if they are here illegally, they are not upstanding citizens.

Also, good.

There is laws. They have to be followed and enforced.

And?

>implying i don't mow my own lawn
mexicans really are stupid

Well they need to get on it.

These illegals were always meant to be the foot soldiers of the coming communist insurrection.

It's almost like America is becoming a real country again

surprisingly. One of those libcucks are leaving their studio apartments in downtown to defend the illegals in the favelas and in front of home depot lol. They wont even realise its happening until 10 million are gone

nice trips, user

>an illegal
>regardless of how upstanding of a citizen they are.
rly made me dink

article says her daca protection expired

She literally asked for it. Dared it to happen.
If you are here illegally, probably not a great idea to flaunt it.
You might want to lay low.
Stoopid fuckin people

What a fucking retard then.

>archive.is/3Yi2d
Status expired.

I would say nothing to see here but why didn't they deport her parents?

Exactly, remove bull shit emotion from it. If my mom's a GREAT mom but a fuckin serial killer, it's illogical to be pissed about me being motherless when she gets gassed

>ICE is now enforcing the law

ok and?

think maybe he meant more the government in charge, but lol nonetheless. still, the hypocrisy is blatant. what, we're not allowed to do what our neighbor does to his neighbors to the south? why?
didn't know that, interesting. but if they were caught (and didn't have bribe money), would they be deported for being illegal?
using it as an example. we should be able to do the same thing our neighbor does to us, good ol golden rule

>crime is being prosecuted even if the perp is totally a nice guy
oh no

Good; fuck them all. But, But I think your a lier and this isn't the case.

anyone got some juicy numbers on the actual scope of the ICE deportations yet?

I wouldn't declare a happening untill we start topping 10k a fortnight if not weekly.