Finnish girls joining army at record pace

What is happening to Finnish girls? 1126 girls applied to army this year. Last record is from last year which was 842.

Other urls found in this thread:

mtv.fi/uutiset/kotimaa/artikkeli/asepalvelukseen-haki-jalleen-ennatysmaara-naisia/6332338
youtube.com/watch?v=PkhgC2CEmcA
youtube.com/watch?v=A8MO7fkZc5o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mtv.fi/uutiset/kotimaa/artikkeli/asepalvelukseen-haki-jalleen-ennatysmaara-naisia/6332338

forgot the link

Ukraine happened.

Looks like they don't wanna be culturally enriched. Very reasonable. Smart!

Is it really that? Find it hard to believe they would care about something that happened in Ukraine.

Obviously nobody cares about Ukraine up here. That guy must be a Russian spy.

They also drop-out in record numbers and are useless in any war effort anyway except as cantina cooks, toilet cleaners etc.

There aren't any sandniggers in the military.

Sure. No one cares about what happens in countries neighboring Russia up here.

Ovulation, finnish girls wants that hard russian military cocks.

>looking for benis

Mongol blood once again longing for mudslime slaughter

there are more girls (male) than ever before

They're fine in some signals and medical roles. Nurses and HQ signaliers, basically.

From my experience most women in service aren't at all like that and I served both in a signals battalion and a logistical one, the two places they get tossed in.

Basically this I think that instead tho they want to learn how to protect themselves from sandniggers

Actually they hate the fact that they like to feel feminine.

Nice

>"What is happening to Finnish girls? 1126 girls applied to army this year."

Its the result of Feminism. It's women wanting to prove they can be "just as good as men".

Actually they want to prove they can "be a man".

They hate being feminine. Therefore they join the military.

It's just one of the results of Cultural Marxism (jewish social engineering).

>Nurses and HQ signaliers

Men do both jobs better and faster though tbqh. The only reason to allow women to do those is because there isn't enough men to do them.

But feminist want to live in a bubble that they are equal to men in all things. Nothing breaks that bubble more effectively than army where they see they can't compete physically.

this

They want to protect Finland against the Russians, and they will protect it...with their bodies!

>tfw you find out the country you are invading sends you 1k+ girls in army costumes for raping.

this could also be the result of the fitness boom.
you know thats a huge thing in the gyms.

Except that there totally are enough men. The military's been downsized even.
>Men do both jobs better and faster though tbqh.
Some do, some don't. It's more of a question of motivation than anything, since the stuff isn't physically challenging, well, except maybe patient transfers.

It has nothing to do with Ukraine. It is the result of feminism movements in this country. All equality shit is taken pretty seriously here, especially in Helsinki region. So, they join up to smash patriarchy.
It's not like Finnish army is hard or anything.

Yet you're still a C man.

kek, Pekka, I am Russian and served in the real military.

How many cocks did you suck during service?

>I am Russian and served in the real military.
Ivan, I..

>russian army
>competent
kek

tfw no army töttö

Feminists don't want to prove shit to anyone. They just like to say that.
I think that fitness and well-being trending right now all over the west is what makes them conscript.

What did you do? Get buttraped during training, and drank vodka in the Tundra for the rest of your years in duty?

Well, most of them join because they think they can be as good as the men, or they want to try to prove that they can be.

They don't understand that /before/ they join.

Maybe later, they realize their mistake and leave.

Or, some of them may train their bodies to a ridiculous extreme level, so they get lots of muscles, until they don't look like a woman any more. It wouldn't surprise me if some of them try to change their hormones too with hormone replacement therapy.

A lot of feminists will happily destroy their femininty completely, in order to prove that "females can be equal to males"...

Women stronk. They would rather die than have children.

Dude, read above, I didn't serve in Finnish gay/retard/woman friendly 'army'. So, 0 obv.
Btw, now that gay marriage is legal, when is your happy date?
Said Ukrainians

hahhahah nice

/thread

Please post Finnish army spurdos.

I watched a documentary about girls joining Norwegian SOF and it seemed like a joke. I imagine it will be similar.

youtube.com/watch?v=PkhgC2CEmcA

>Dude, read above, I didn't serve in Finnish gay/retard/woman friendly 'army'. So, 0 obv.
Yeah, you served in the shitty third-world tier military where forced male prostitution is an actual issue. If you didn't suck cocks, did you just use your ass and hands then?

Valmet ftw

wow fins really are mongol rape babies..

shitty prospects for employment etc. in some cases really shitty. also the media is propagandazing about "muh evil Russia! so anti-feminist!" so that probably excites the worst possible type of girls to join the army

so wadduyoudo? go languish in the army or be a NEET, mostly

yes, it happens to chicks too when the economy is tanking

wow, man, you really are turned by that gay stuff, I guess your modern culture does that to men. Still, no need to project that hard, chill.

Also, I find it funny how neckbeards and drunks on neet bucks here play tough guys, and still the whole country is shitless scared of muh VENAJA boogey man, with weekly articles on how Russia would rape us in newspapers. Does remind of ukranians a lot.

No, they were mongols until impregnated by Swedes. So you see it's the other way around.

Was meant to you, pal.

All lesbians, femminists or trying to gain daddy's love and be a son he never got

swedes are just finnic rape babies.

>chink

Dunno, in Estonia the Ukraine events shot support to military to record heights

such arguments. You sure you are old enough to leave reddit and come here?

They are tougher than their men. Not much of an achievement though considering every finn is a brown eyed neckbeard manlet weeb piece of shit

Estonia's and Finland's relations to russia are quite different. There was a survey in russia that they like finland the most from their neighbors and finland doesn't hate russia nearly as much as the neets on these boards.

you forgot your proxy.

Well, you are different in a sense that you are actually guaranteed to get invaded in future. Yet, you are so small and irrelevant that couple of women joining your army would make 0 difference when signing capitulation treaty.

Btw, is it true that you have 1 tank shared between you and Lithuania?

Literally "no u" tier banter there, bydlo. The Russian military is a corrupt shithole with forced male prostitution. No amount of "lol u projecting u gay" is going to change that.
>muh VENAJA boogey man, with weekly articles on how Russia would rape us in newspapers
And now you're literally making shit up. I know not to expect much from Russians, but at least try to step it up a bit.

why are ryssä's with finnish flag so easy to spot. Go away.

>It's more of a question of motivation

Being ordered to do something should be motivation enough if you're in the military.

too bad that if you join the army in scandinavian countries youre gonna end up either shooting fellow nords when the left feel like theyre losing control or end up in shitholistan defending sandnigger murderers

Letting them keep their hair.

do we do this in the States?

we shouldn't

Do you have c papers or something?

They found out you can get loads more dick in the military due to the gender ratio. They get their pick of alpha men and can slut and bitch their way around the barracks

you probably do

Probably cause I actually said above that I am Russian. Still, I like how many of you get hurt by truth.
Go ahead guys, talk more about gay stuff that you read in your bed at night. This is why women are joining up - your are pussies.

If I order someone to do something, I really don't give a fuck whether that little faggot thinks its motivational or not, I expect it done fast and well.

how does it feel to know that every finn looks down on you? Must just eat you away and that's why you are lashing out on internetz.

>tfw will go to army soon
>tfw lots of girls my age are beginning to go to army too
>tfw will have more in common with more grills
Feels good man

And nobody gives a flying fuck about what you expect.

>tfw no battleship botefu that I can stick my torpedo up their stern

are all those spurdo pictures of the finnish army true

>bars on weekends will be full of boys and girls talking about army only
reeeeeeeee

Because Finland is shit

I love Sweden and Denmark, but Finland is as liked as Russia atm

Yes.

Fug sounds like a good time

Thanks user fro brightening my future

Still mad about Niskanen cucking sundby?

Why do you think a war to conquer Finland is possible? It isn't the same as crimea situation, finland isn't viewed as russian clay so annexing wouldn't add more popularity to Putin, also we are stuck in donbass for many years to come
I know you should always be prepared to war just in case, but why do some finns have real concerns that this will happen?

This shit makes me mad

Why do women get their own "special forces" where they fucking graduate by doing 30 half arsed push ups

t. Pablo

>but why do some finns have real concerns that this will happen?
Nobody with any sense has concerns of an immediate military threat from Russia. It's just being prepared and acknowledging the size difference between our countries.

because of le putin boogeyman. No one with common sense will actually think it will happen. But you never can be sure in this world so it's important to keep army so if someone will want to come uninvited it will hurt.

They are she-weebs that fell for the military-moe jew.

Implying a weeb would last in the army

Isn't Finland-Russia border only like 2nd to Korean borders in terms of firepower? I remember reading about it somewhere.

Yeah you should be prepared, like I said
But Putin wouldn't do this as the risks are too high and it's not worth the backlash
Same for baltic countries

Yeah, but who comes after Putin? What if the global economy shits the bed worse than in the great depression, the EU crumbles and everything goes to shit?

Swedes are reinstating the draft. Is this the moment?

You aren't getting your tanks back.

>Guys what's happening to the girls
>In my own country?!?!?!

Poopiekaka

truly an army to be feared by my sides

>finland isn't viewed as russian clay so annexing wouldn't add more popularity to Putin
He will pull something out of his ass if it's needed, literally nobody cared about Crimea 5 years ago.

Finland is safe as long as it remains neutral. If they start working on NATO ascension, Putin might become far more aggressive.

Probably safer being in the army surrounded by white men than Muslims at home and at the universities.

You wouldn't believe...

youtube.com/watch?v=A8MO7fkZc5o

Don't worry, we are on our way for fast train to NATO.