How will you be celebrating Irish American heritage month, Sup Forums?

How will you be celebrating Irish American heritage month, Sup Forums?

twitter.com/seanspicer/status/837105313429995524

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LWb91E7wotU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

gettting wasted on whiskey

Under Obama is trans awareness month or something.

Not sure, but I live near Boston so our company is making corned beef & cabbage which is fucking disgusting and not actually even irish :(

>lose every war
>starve
Could anything be less American?

@POTUS has named 2017 as Russian Heritage month.

53rd state of America when.

HAIL CAESAR!

>Lose every war

The Irish are the greatest fighting race in the world nigger.

They composed of over half of the British army, wellington was Irish etc. there would be no British Empire without Irish soldiers.

>WE

>fights every generation for freedom
>could anything be less American
Really gets those neurons firing

>trump names every month from now on some white race month

>irish whiskey

they're not particularly known for it

The Irish invented whiskey nigger. Scots are Irish as well, descended from us.

go get conscripted into Cuck squad you dumb Swede

Irish+American = English

That meme cracks me up

knowing americans, by drinking american beer dyed green, wearing kilts and playing "Scotland the brave" on bagpipes.

Hahahahaha
Greatest fighting race..
Hahahaha
Oh wait youre serious?

Bullshit. Who the fuck are you? Some Russified non country you fucking cucks

Why are subhumans allowed to post?

>giving a month to the fucking Irish
They're just Brits with an even more retarded accent, and their entire """culture""" is centered around alcoholism and blowing each other up.

>muh heritage
Fuck off Paddy, if you're so great at fighting, how come you guys are so butthurt about Northern Ireland and your inability to take it as your own?

>They composed of over half of the British army
So then you ARE just a bunch of brits in denial.

That would explain why Scots are retarded.

Fake News

We literally are.

My paternal grandmother is 100% irish, an orphan from cork country

Do i have any legitimate ethnic reason to participate in this holiday other than pre-existing alcoholism or is the irish blood too diluted at this point

Too accurate bong

To make sjws angry at a white holiday.

By drinking alcohol and eating potatoes.

That would be awesome

Us Russians get no representation in the US. We just stick with the general white population but most of us arrived in thwart 30 years.

What's even funnier is that democrats demonize Russians so much but cry when you say anything bad about Muslims.

going to the st patricks day parade in nyc on the 17th

Why didnt you help us in ww2?

TWENTY-SIX

>lmao potatoniggers think they have a history because muh potatoes

oh here come carlos spic with his expertly crafted opinion

fuck off fucking carlos stupid fucking slim

fucking british obsessed amerikek

that was the whole point of america - being anti fucking british anti anglo saxon faggotry sadly it seems the diabetes generation being brought up in america has lost sight of this and now love the fucking british cock

fucking american faggots you might be fucking 20% irish but you don't care you'd rather suck black and britkek dick and piss on the irish you fucking faggots

even though we won your fucking independent in the first place

a prominent american, joseph galloway, also an english tory told the english house of commons, on october 27, 1779, that one-half of washington’s continental army was irish.
on april 2, 1784, luke gardiner, afterward lord mountjoy, told the english parliament, “america was lost by irish emigrants … i am assured from the best authority, the major part of the american army was composed of irish and that the irish language was as commonly spoken in the american ranks as english, i am also informed it was their valor that determined the contest …“

if the irish hadn't been there the usa wouldn't exist it'd be a smeltering anglo saxon obsessed shitstain full of mexicans, inbreds and retards

oh wait

By wearing green and being drunk i think this catches the essence of being irish.
I never met a irish.. lol

I heard Boston is more Irish then Dublin

I think I'll eat nothing but 3 potatoes over the course of the month, drink cheap whiskey, and beat my wife. Oh, and get a job on the goon squad police force.

DUBLIN WAS THE SECOND CITY OF THE EMPIRE AND THE BREAD BASKET OF IT

DAILY REMINDER IRELAND AND IRISH PEOPLE LITERALLY FUCKING WOM BRITIAN IT'S FUCKING EMPIRE AND WE GOT NOTHING FOR IT

NOT EVEN OUR OWN FUCKING ISLAND

WATERLOO - WON BY A GENERAL THAT CONSIDERED HIMSELF IRISH

BRITISH ARMY AT WATERLOO - LITERALLY FUCKING HALF MADE UP OF IRISH CATHOLIC SOLDIERS

IRISH SOLDIERS FUCKING CONQUERED FUCKING INDIA FOR YOU FUCKS

1900 - BRITISH ARMY 45%

WE WON WW1 FOR YOU FUCKING FUCKS BUT STILL IRISH WERE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST IN COURT MARTIALS

GO SUCK ON A DICK BRITIAN FUCKS IRELAND FUCKING BUILT YOU SO GO FUCK YOURSELVES

IRISH REUNIFICATION SOON UNITED IRELAND SOON

ERIN GO BRAGH
>Ireland joins the Union in 1800
>Britain rises above all other nations in Europe, beats Napoleon led by Irish General Wellington, Conquers a quarter of the planet as the supreme power

>Ireland leaves the Union in 1921
>Britain's empire crumbles, barely could stand up to Germany, eventually loses all their holdings apart from shitty little Failands

Coincidence?

Giving white people their own months....so it begins...

>Le lose a war against farmers face

Wew lad

THE IRISH TRULY ARE THE BEST. FUCK THESE PAKI CUNTS. GIVE BACK THE MALVINAS YOU SMELLY SNAKE-CHARMING CURRYNIGGER CUNTS.

I CAN SMELL YOUR BALTI THROUGH MY APARTMENT WALL. NIGGER I DO NOT WANT TO SMELL YOUR DINNER SEEPING THROUGH MY WALL.

HAJAAJA. BRIT CUISINE: TIKKA MASALA, BALTI AND VINDALOO. Hahajahajajaj. THESE FUCKERS HAVE NOTHING.

*KNOCK KNOCK* OH IT'S A BOBBY FROM THE COP SHOP. "ALRIGHT M8, I SAW YOU HANGING AN ENGLISH FLAG OUT YA WINDA AND THOUGHT I SHOULD TELL YOU TO REMOVE IT. BIPPITY BOP BASH, ON YOUR TOES M8. THOSE FLAGS OFFEND PAKIS!!"

HAHAHAHA NO PRIDE. EDL RUN BY AN IRISHMAN. YOU CUNTS CAN'T EVEN STICK UP FOR YOURSELVES.

March has literally always been Irish-American month. Why is this a big deal all of a sudden?

Somebody send in the black watch to shut this guy up.

calm down cpt autism

>tfw no italian heritage month

i'd welcome that at this point after all the shareblue kike nigger shilling on this board

This thread went full steam with the shitposting. This is gonna be a good thread

Man I love potatoes, drink lot of alcohol, green is my favorite color,have leprechaun toys...can I march with the Irish?

IRISH MADE THE BRITISH EMPIRE BUT GOT NOTHING

800 YEARS OF GENOCIDE WE WERE TREATED WORSE THAN JEWS IN NAZI GERMANY

GENOCIDE GREAT FAMINE CROMWELLIAN PLANATATIONS 60% OF OUR POPULATIO MASSACRED

The vastly greater size of the Irish population relative to the population of Great Britain, compared to the 20th century. In 1800, Ireland's population was eight million, not far below the population of England at ten million, a ratio of 1:1.25. By 1900 this ratio had fallen astonishingly to 1:12. The immediately pre- and post-1900 enlistment was proportionately very high

By the end of the 18th century and the beginning of the 19th century, well over one-third of the military forces of the British Army consisted of Irishmen

>In 1845, the onset of the Great Irish Famine resulted in over 2,000,000 deaths. Turkish Sultan declared his intention to send 10,000 sterling to Irish farmers but Queen Victoria requested that the Sultan send only 1,000 sterling, because she had sent only 2,000 sterling. The Sultan sent the 1,000 sterling but also secretly sent 10 warships secretly full of food. The English tried to block the ships, but the food arrived Drogheda harbor and was left there by Turkish Sailors

The Black's were oppressed for 200 years we were oppressed for 800 years and more
Statues of Kilkenny meant Gaelic language couldn't be used, Irish couldn't marry English, Celtic laws and practices repelead and this was in fucking 1200s the first of its kind its comparable to the laws the nazis passed in 1930s against jews

For the next 400 years Irish we're genocided during the planatstions 60% of this islands population was massacred, raped, killed like cows

Then we dont even get our own island come independence

WE STILL DON'T EVEN HAVE OUR OWN ISLAND NORTHERN IRELAND AS TAKEN FROM US

THE IRISH WERE ENSLAVED EN MASSE, TREATED WORSE THAN AFRICANS BY THE BRITISH BASTARDS

1916 BEST YEAR OF MY LIFE GIVE BACK THE 6 COUNTIES YOU CURRY CUNTS

Well of course there's tons of Irish in America, the moment your precious potatoes went to shit you all fled your wonderful green island like a bunch of cockroaches to other lands.

Ireland's greatest export is its own people.

>Why are subhumans allowed to post?
>says the fucking Mick
Really makes you think.

>blah blah blah Irish are great etc
You typed so many words, it's a shame no one is going to bother reading your self-masturbatory wank. It's all the same shit, from every Irishman with nothing else in their lives except a deluded view of their own past, and it's all bullshit.

>carlos spic
Says Paddy O'Alcohlic

Gonna listen to the Pogues all month

>we won your independence
Oh yeah, the founding fathers weren't all Anglo Saxon.

Also, Mexicans actually like the Irish. Something to do with some Irish lads siding with mexico because they were catholics as well.

>who considered himself Irish
He disavowed Ireland and did everything possible to mute his accent and his heritage.
He did his level best to appear English, and considered himself British.

FUCK THE BRITS

HAHAHAHA WHOLE OF BRITAIN GOT FUCKING MICKED

FUCK ANGLO OBSESSED YANKS LIKE HE'S PROBABLY GOT FUCKING POLISH BLOOD IN HIM

IRISH AMERICANS ARE THE GREATEST AMERICANS THERE ARE

DONALD TRUMP HAS SCOTTISH GAELIC (IRISH) BLOOD

>All Scots are descended from Irish settlers
>Brian Boru's was Imperator Scotorum
>The Scottish king sent scottish regiments to Brian in 1014 as tribute and fealty
>Ireland was the only place to be called Scotia by the Romans meaning Nova Scotia is really New Ireland
>During the middle-ages Ireland was known as Scotia majority and Scotland Scotia minor in other words little Ireland.
>All modern day Scots people are essentially descended from Gaelic (Irish) people

True facts, so when will Scotland be returned to its rightful owners?

Both of my paternal grandparents were born in Ireland so I'm okay with this.

I think there was load of Irish soldiers fighting in their wars.

Correct they actually eat boiled ham and cabbage in ireland, its even worse.

You have to mimic to rise the ranks I guess.

All parts of Europe with Celtic influence have Irish in them :-)

I shall give my girlfriend an Irish kiss, daily.

Yeah there was. You cunts have been in too many fucking wars

Its actually pretty good, and it's not ham. It's bacon you should know about that.

Jesus, you really are triggered aren't you? And you really expect any of us to read your shit? Are you drunk or just autistic as fuck?

Thanks for proving my point, you silly mick. Now please stop crying and go eat a potato.

Starving and begging for work, only to get drunk and do a bad job

>a leaf acting as if he knows what we eat

You are sounding like we wuz kangz tier..
I hope the germans rise up again and finish your pathetic race off your 3rd world island

based Trump

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LWb91E7wotU
Best Irish war song IMO
Enjoy lads.

>Higher percentage of British blood in Ireland than Irish blood in Britain
Cucked by your Anglo overlords once again.

Kind of your fault for using the island as a barracks to fill your ranks for hundreds of years. Then fucking them over so they go off and fight around the world.

>Are you drunk

You are talking to Irishman dude.

LEAFS HAVE NO FUCKING CULTURE

LEAFS HAVE NO HERITAGE

LEAFS HAVE FUCKING NOTHING, NO HISTORY ABSOLUTELY FUCK ALL THEY ARE THE MOST PATHETIC KEKED ""COUNTRY"" IN THE WORLD

He's acting like a gowl. Just ignore him.

At least im not a potato nigger

Wrong.

King nigger actually started Irish heritage month last year, he just did it so quietly no one noticed

Fuck off you traveller west brit bastard

The Gaelic Irishman is the most powerful race in the world.

What are you then? A limp wristed brit boy

Suit yourself Ahmed

Bush started Irish American Heritage month back in 1991

So that Burgers will feel guilt because Irish immigrants were threated bad in past

Calm down you are doing us no favors.

The shitposting has reached another level. Reply to him again, this is pretty funny watching the poor lad get triggered

No one believes you..
The polish could fuck you up in a day

Kind of prevents every nig, from shouting that every whitey is keeping them down and they should all be killed. Once they realize how easy they had it maybe they will calm the fuck down.

Why are most of us only learning of it now? I never knew that and Im 50% Irish

Seems like (((they))) are terrified of any pride in our heritage

God bless God Emporer for making it so public!

Haha you suck at bantz
And feeding your people
And ahmeds coming for you, tell gerry adams alan snackbar says soon..

>Irish Americans
>Irish

Hehe...

Literally Human garbage.

Who the FUCK are you fucking KEKOLD bastards

You are NOT Irish

Fucking kek

Probably due to the rise in the need for pride in your race from every side in America, being Irish isn't as tarnished as being German or British.

K A T
A
T

Says the bong with sharia law 2017 londonistan incoming..

I see you've got a touch of the old mental deficiency, poor lad.

Scots are norse, you Iberian nigger.

>Implying

We'll fix London when the time comes.

We exist you know.

>street shitting paki that is a subject of a foreign queen is insulting Britain

Keep quiet before we annex you

True

Its a good move strategically as well, if anyone gets triggered we can hit them with muh Irish slavery

13d Irish chess

I don't understand why the Irish posters in this thread are being so retarded

Don't you guys hate Americans calling themselves Irish anyway? Why are you rushing to defend this?

Lol okay