Hey any of you lost causes ever had to face this horseshit on kikebook?

Hey any of you lost causes ever had to face this horseshit on kikebook?

account disabled totally until you comply

fuck you bump

Im thinking about a class action

hump

Happened to me for putting up a video of muslims marching like Nazis, in my own group, I sent my id with most my name censored, didn't hear back from them and made a new account

>mfw I don't have a zuccbook and haven't had one for 4 years
God I hate nu/pol/

delete your facebook

i wonder if i could get in contact with enough people to start something serious

just googled "facebook demanding id"

lmao using facebook

it has its few uses

be serious

stop using faceberg

Disabled account here. Still sign in a few times a year to access old pics/see what birthdays are coming up. Really should get around to transferring all that and cutting the cord

It's a private company. They set the terms of use. Are you this upset that a bar requires am ID to serve you alcohol?

A bar doesn't keep a public list of everything you say

>facebook requires a government ID for an account
>facebook literally trying to keep minorities off facebook
>zuckerberg confirmed /ourguy/

Delete it.

It's literal function is to leverage the largest database of personal information to manipulate society.

There are better tools for social connectivity.

>Nobody gives a shit about your posts.

Onoes, there goes your safe space :^(
Next you might be held accountable for your shit posting and threates on the internet, who would have thought

uh oh, i havent gotten on facebook in at least 6 years... i havent deleted it yet either... will i need to do this shit to delete it?

>using faceberg
>ever

yes I did. I uploaded some deplorable pic for my id which was rejected in under 5 minutes. Literally happened days after the election.

Never went back, naturally.poo

but DUDE he was TOTALLY able to redpill his 13 year old cousin with this SUPER FUNNY pepe meme, and it was all thanks to zuccbook®

You can deactivate your Faceberg account, but they will never delete your account.

Like what?

Posted something semi controversial huh? They've begun the part where they are able to build a case, by confirming your identity. Time to delete it and make a new one or keep it deleted. Either way, you've been effectively censored here

not until you comply just the next 24 hours, just ignore it and it will go away

They are a very public company. The law dictates I must show my ID to drink. There is no law requiring ID to use Facebook.

My friends use it to organize events, sort of like a calendar

other than that, no uses. Fake name, no posts, fake info

I haven't had fb since I was a freshman in high school. Now that I'm in college I sometimes peek at girls fb page on their laptop when I'm around them in class. Holy shit. The stuff they post makes me want to kill myself. I couldn't physically look at that garbage every single day.