>>114931615

What a strong woman! I'll be sure to vote for her.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/stillgray/status/836938785803780096
twitter.com/Spacekatgal/status/837143514664284160
thelocal.de/20170227/in-pics-german-carnival-floats-show-trump-no-mercy
youtube.com/watch?v=VcgRaf38uCQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

COLONIZE THE MOON AND DROP ROCKS FROM IT AS WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION!

I want to meme him into congress so bad

why is she afraid of getting grabbed by the pussy? she doesn't have one

He'd be the Democrat equivalent of Louie Gohmert.

Please do this, Burgers.

>she

Leftist feminazis want to colonize the moon? We truly are living in the Iron Sky timeline.

We should help her win, it would be amazing to have "strategic moon" Wu in congress.

wow... that's hauntingly ugly

>it's a literal who thinks they can function in politics through principle alone

This literally ruined my day. REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Please god make this happen

That abomination cannot be serious.

I'm Briana Wu and I spend all of my donations on motorcycles. I will also do the same with your tax dollars.

Good god he's fucking ugly.

>I shouldn't hear more about women's rights from teen vogue than the man representing me
top kek, has this guy really not admitted he's a tranny yet??

Also notice how he has rich parents and has never worked a real job in his life. He fits the textbook definition of a politican except he's not only a sociopath but also a mentally deranged tranny to top it off

Fuck off. That is no longer a man. Wu is an it at this point.

>real woman
>tranny
really shocks the socks, doesn't it?

pls make this happen

please no.

Wu is clinically insane. It is 100% serious.

She thinks that its dangerous for Elon Musk to go to the moon because she thinks it will be used to drop rocks from the moon to do harm hundreds of times worse than nukes.

This is going to be hilarious.

Also, because this freak in inherently tied to gamergate and moot is gone we can talk about gamergate again.

>she

He won't win anyways. The district he's running in may be a liberal blue shithole, but its more of a union democrat shithole than it is a progressive faggot democrat shithole. A bunch of Brockton trash and Quincy alcoholics aren't going to vote for a literal transvestite.

You're forgetting Audis too. Like why make your twitter all about modding out your expensive car but every other tweet is asking for donations for your 'campaign'

I meant to say it, however its pretty early in the morning.

DRUMPF has met his match now, finally a wuman whose pussy he cant grab.

Trannys are to mentally unstable to hold office. Seriously I have a checkered past as a west coast leftist, consider me a bizarro world Hugo Stiglitz where I was once a deluded liberal that defected to the reich to get my revenge.
Anyway I knew a lot of trannys and heard their perspectives and let me assure you when people say it is a mental illness they are 100% correct. The ones not yet on hormones are all fucked up. No exaggeration, all of them. The ones on hormones are absolutely bonkers because THEY'RE TAKING A POWERFUL MIND ALTERING SUBSTANCE KNOWN TO MAKE THEM EMOTIONALLY UNSTABLE. The medical community needs to come to their senses and realize gender reassignment is the lobotomy of the modern day. We need to stop making these monsters.

>The medical community needs to come to their senses and realize gender reassignment is the lobotomy of the modern day
Dude, the medical community understands this

pretty sure its a reference to the book "the moon is a harsh mistress"

Reminder that Wu STILL refuses to admit that he is trans and that John Walker Flynt ever existed. We should make and spread our own political commercials asking "Who is John Walker Flynt?"

Tie him to known pedophile Sarah Butts.

Put up missing posters for John Walker Flynt, specifically near any campaign posters and shit.

>The medical community needs to come to their senses and realize gender reassignment is the lobotomy of the modern day. We need to stop making these monsters.
It really is.
It doesn't make them entirely brain dead or anything, but it's a drastic and frankly quite bizarre method of treating gender dysphoria.
I've got a couple of friends who suffer from dysphoria, but luckily they're smart enough to realize it's better to just try to become more comfortable with who you are

Larry must be so proud!

I hope some ultra-progressive fringe group advocates him as the Trump killer to the Democrats

You don't know the half of it

>it's a literal wu who thinks they can function in politics through virtue signaling alone.

Fixed that for you.

What the fuck did I just watch

Wtf I swear I saw this freak at a cumbies last night.

He has pretty uncanny movements.

>she
>her

Does she really think anyone will take her seriously with that attention whore red streak in her hair?

>but luckily they're smart enough to realize it's better to just try to become more comfortable with who you are

pretty much this, i was the same way.

then i realized i would literally be spending the rest of my life on expensive pills, therapy, and surgery.

Its a fucking waste of time, these people spend their entire lives worrying about how they look on the outside when they need to use that ability for something that will actually make a difference in this world.

And seriously, you will never be able to birth children, and will have a science experiment for your vagina.

It's not worth it on any fucking level unless you just want to waste your life away fighting for a cause literally no one cares about until the media brings it up.

you will never be a genetic female, and therefore its 100% a waste of time and resources.

This dudes face is something out of nightmares.

He's one of those retards that think a product would sell if you find a witty name for it
Unfortunately it doesn't work like that and his slogan is also extremely shitty

Feminism has always been full of Trannies, subverting women, and the nuclear family. They are evil and insane.

Her opponent would have to be a literal rock with brain damage for her to win. But at the same time I, and everybody else here, should be wary of underestimating someone.

what the fuck is wrong with his face

Oh, its Flynn

I swear to fucking Christ if that tranny freak wins a seat in my state I'm fucking out.

>filename

AHAHAHAHA

We need you and other anons in the area to go troll him IRL. Now is the time for Sup Forums to unleash its power level.

> real wuman
> benis

Change I can belieb in :DDD

>real woman
kek
>"stood up against gamergate"
Outside of the internet, people are not going to know what this is. And if they look it up they are going to see that her "standing up" was really just some tweets and complaints.

>video quality
Looks like it was edited by a five year old.

>"If you can't run, vote for someone who can"
Literally never a shot of her running, just driving on a motorcycle she rented.

I hope this campaign financially ruins (((her)))

Kek... return the slaaab

if Elon Musk goes to the Moon and tries to hit Brianna Wu with a giant rock, I ll be so happy.

Why would you take this picture with the headphones on?
It's almost like he's trying to hide his big man like neck

>Her

twitter.com/stillgray/status/836938785803780096

That's poetically funny.

Kek

If some redpilled right wingers insisted on calling him a "he", could there be any problems?

I mean, after all he is a DUDE and seeing how you have free speech and all...
Who could stop you?

If it has a campaign rally I'll go and ask why Revolution 60 had such unrealistic female bodies.

Yes, cus we already have a trans congress person so honestly wu getting in doesnt seem unlikely to me

But that adam's apple says it all already.

does this freak still has his balls attached? It would be nice it that specimen has testicular cancer.

Yea, but you know, MUH RIGHTS...

>twitter.com/stillgray/status/836938785803780096
Brianna Wu confirmed as flat earther.

Dude looks like turtle mountain

kek

Err what?

Not even memeing when I say 'what did she mean by this?'

Can a thing be president?

An unhinged sociopath with facial ticks

From his Twitter: twitter.com/Spacekatgal/status/837143514664284160

Yeah, go tell that one to the Muslims mate. I'm sure they'd be thrilled. It's naivety taken to its extreme.

desu id rather run for congress against that ugly piece of shit

most Sup Forumsacks are more qualified and more charismatic than that... thing

Can you please give some anecdotes concerning the kind of things you actually heard?

If you hate him, like most people, the best thing to do is never give brianna wu attention.

>Gibs equal votes!

Dude is acting like he invented clientalism.

Is there any relation to Terry Schiavo the OG veggie?

Holy fug that file-name

Kek. It's uncanny. Wu is a fruit not a vegetable though.

Somebody photoshop this to say "Human" and give her cat eyes

Didn't it come from a extremely wealthy background and now has the audacity to call others privileged?

Why does (((she))) use an obviously photoshopped 5-6 year old pic in her video?

>wu
>man
pick two. he finally admits it

>real woman
>is a skinwalker

Wellp

lol

thelocal.de/20170227/in-pics-german-carnival-floats-show-trump-no-mercy

this is perfect, dems clearly didn't learn from their mistakes and continue to pursue fringe shit

soon enough USA will be a one party state

youtube.com/watch?v=VcgRaf38uCQ

i bet a muslim made that second figure

what the fuck

Wow she truly has one of the worst voices I've heard.

Try not to visualize it, but to ride that bike in that outfit he would have to pull the dress up to his waist.

Then he'd just be going 150mph. Mooning people as he flew by, dick flailing behind him.

yeah, the ndsap!

disgusting

>ID 8DuRRPhf
>DuRRPhf
Fuck off retard

severely underrated post

The sick thing about this whole issue is that liberals are going to end up virtue signaling "her" into congress too. How tolerant.